Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC (60033 Views)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS (see Their Shocking Reason) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Jazkay(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Call dis number and report 08057000001
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
If pple in Anambra could sell poison as medical drugs, then anything is possible with these pple.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by umarshehu58(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
May it never be well with this country
And u expect to have a better life?
This is insane
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by gemale(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
I reverse that negative pronouncement by the power in the name of Jesus Christ. After the order of Balaam, may it be reversed to a blessing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.... My brother, ask God to help you bridle your tongue. Don't you know that the power of life & death lie there? The book of James equates the tongue to the rudder of a ship. Yes, circumstances are not looking too good in our country but if we all truly repent & turn away from our wickedness & cruelty to 1 another, this country would improve. The problem is that we don't fear God in Nigeria. That's why there's so much evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by WINDSOW(m): 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by babaireti(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gossiplover:
if truly he sells pipes to armed robbers to manufacture guns, why would they set his bail at N150K.... why not charge him to court for him to be convicted... These SARS guys are really useless.. They just wake up in the morning and plan how to raise money from innocent Nigerians. God will punish them
Even if he sells his pipes to people who use it to make guns is it his fault? is he going to start following his customers all around to monitor what they do with what they bought and paid for with their own monies? the victim need to escalate this evil and fight it with his lawyer
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
I think one of your brothers competitor is after him.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by mrdipye(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
different news everyday
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by 21savages: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
This SARS pipo are very useless..
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by delishpot: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shipping container full of arms vanished SARS did not fish it out. Na Hussling young men Dem see to go carry. There is God o
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Saha7(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
This country sha... smh
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by thunderbabs: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
No b d same SARS una IG say e don restructure b dt?
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Paradigme777: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ur surname is the reason why Buhari sent them after ur brother
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by go4value(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
The Fact is that No armed Robber has time to manufacture Gun except they are terrorists

Glo Ambassador Ambassador
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by MielBaker(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Permit me to ask, do u even aspire to succeed in life? I strongly doubt it. Please do not curse our motherland.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by wonlasewonimi: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
So before selling the pipes, he needs to ask what they are going to use it for. Lol shithole
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by PrinceVM(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

I now no dat You really need a Doctor mumu.... As 4 me God bless Nigeria I blv dat one day, one day God will change our story... God bless Nigeria my country... It shall b well with my Country
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by newacca: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Paretomaster:

No, may it never be well with whoever doesn't mean well for this country, including you.. ..
Ase! Ise! Amen! Amin!
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by jice(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gossiplover:
if truly he sells pipes to armed robbers to manufacture guns, why would they set his bail at N150K.... why not charge him to court for him to be convicted... These SARS guys are really useless.. They just wake up in the morning and plan how to raise money from innocent Nigerians. God will punish them

Even if he sells pipes to armed robbers does it justify his arrest?
did he open the shop for thieves and robbers?
the same robbers have cars, buy fuel for their car, pay electric bills, buy food, give money to beggars etc. Are they going to arrest all these to justify this man's arrest. let peter be Peter and not Paul, they are evil, bad and wicked.

God will judge all of them in Jesus name. If you like sa AMEN.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Fhemmmy: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

The people in the nation is the country and not the border walls, and i think this kinda prayer isn't good at all because no matter what, you are there and with your family which means you have just used your own mouth to pronounce judgement on yourself and your generation . . . Do you really need that? Nigeria might have frustrated you but no need to curse yourself and your generation
If i were you, i will reverse such
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by olmoRoc: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
I feel you. I hope you didn't pay the 150,000 to those thieves.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
jice:

Even if he sells pipes to armed robbers does it justify his arrest?
did he open the shop for thieves and robbers?
the same robbers have cars, buy fuel for their car, pay electric bills, buy food, give money to beggars etc. Are they going to arrest all these to justify this man's arrest. let peter be Peter and not Paul, they are evil, bad and wicked.

God will judge all of them in Jesus name. If you like sa AMEN.

While his arrest was uncalled for, if he was truly selling to the armed robbers and he is aware of what they used it for, they he is liable for it under the law

1 Like

Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by holuwarlay08(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
o ma ga ooooooo.....BAD SARS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by fakati(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Just get a good lawyer for your big brother, it shall never be well with SARS
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by lasher1: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Foe the attention of those who dont know.
The most unintelligent police force on the face of planet Earth is called NPF and the dumbest unit of dullards amongst these unintelligent ones is called SARS
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Too much secondary School students on NL.. grow up kid and learn how to love yourself first so that you will know how to love others
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by arrestdarrester: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
No problem, let the police produce samples of guns made from any of the pipes in his shop and prove that he is the only one who sells such pipes in Nigeria.

Let his lawyers prepare damages suit ready.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
what?! shocked when Trump call Nigeria shithole you people were crying, he was right Afterall grin

were are the people who was shouting changi!!! there you have it!
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
YAWNS.... BAIL IS FREE.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by slimfit1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
What is NTA Doing not carrying this news channels and AIT useless media company this are the news that should wake us all up. Don't think because you don't commit crime it wouldn't affect you one day. It will, if a man selling ordinary pipe could go to jail forget any man with a legit business.
Re: Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC by Tizbid(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nigeria is trying to kill you and I....

Someone once said that there are 3 kinds of people in Nigeria;

The victims

The survivors

The owners

U are a survivor when u have to buy ur 'freedom and innocence' to escape SARS brutality but the other fellow who cldnt to afford the costs becomes the victim for that day. That u survived today doesn't mean u won't be a victim of a faulty system tomorrow.
Most Nigerians are either survivors or victims,and Nigeria is trying to snuff out life out of these two sets of people. Being in this category u are constantly swimming against strong currents...it's only a matter of time before u become exhausted.
The owners are the untouchables,we know them...to them it's Nigeria is just perfect as it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) / Kidnapper Evans: "Why I Didn't Operate In Yoruba States Apart From Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.