Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Business Partner Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Partner Needed (1118 Views)

Female Partner Needed For Relocation To UK. / In Need Of Business Partner With 150k / A Female Business Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2018
business partner urgently needed. he or she must have the ff criteria
resident in abuja around kado,gwarimpa,dutse,kubwa,wuse,jabi axis must have basic IT skills must be able to think out of the box must be enterprising and a go getter have a business idea or concept is added advantage.
send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com or text details to 08034438232
Re: Business Partner Needed by Rooneyboy(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2018
I thought you said a "business partner "
The business is yet to start and you are already barking out instructions like you are searching for an employee.

Myfriend, you don't strike me as a serious person, I would advise you define what it is you want, "a business partner/employee" , no business partner will take instructions from you in this manner.

*The business will die way before it kicks off*

3 Likes

Re: Business Partner Needed by ultimate77(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Flakky26:
business partner urgently needed. he or she must have the ff criteria

resident in abuja around kado,gwarimpa,dutse,kubwa,wuse,jabi axis
must have basic IT skills
must be able to think out of the box
must be enterprising and a go getter
have a business idea or concept is added advantage.

send your cv to lead2impact@gmail.com or text details to 08034438232
I seriously wanted to get pained but I just called my nerves.
Miss, if you are seeking for partners next time don't ask no one to send you cv. By the way, do you have a planned business that you are seeking partners for?
For short, Kofiedwin7@gmail.com just drop your contact in there let's talk on whatsap. Better still,
I will drop mine in your mail, u chat me up.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Business partner urgently needed. he or she must have the ff criteria
resident in abuja around kado,gwarimpa,dutse,kubwa,wuse,jabi axis
must have basic IT skills and must be able to think out of the box
text details to 08034438232
Re: Business Partner Needed by DifferentCase(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2018
Surprisingly, you are not even able to pen what you want, and moreover, your notice is not well conveyed here, then, I will I be convinced you will be able to articulate your ideas? Please, do rephrase this post, in a nutshell, convince us of the viability of your idea, NOTE I am not saying you spill your idea here, but tell us objectively, if same is able to yield a reasonable return to potential investors at the short run. Simple!
Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
To clear the air. The Business partner I am looking for is not for the purpose of fund support. But some one who is already running his/her business or a start ups. The idea is for us to build a team to grow our businesses and share resources like office etc and also to rub minds to grow our business.
Re: Business Partner Needed by Saintzykie: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rooneyboy:
I thought you said a "business partner "
The business is yet to start and you are already barking out instructions like you are searching for an employee.

Myfriend, you don't strike me as a serious person, I would advise you define what it is you want, "a business partner/employee" , no business partner will take instructions from you in this manner.

*The business will die way before it kicks off*
Lol...I fit cry abeg
Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
3 business partners needed. he or she must be resident around gwarimpa,kado,jahi,dawaki,utako, kubwa in abuja

text name,age,and address to 08034438232
Re: Business Partner Needed by gratefulheart(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2018
What type of business is it?

Flakky26:
3 business partners needed. he or she must be resident around gwarimpa,kado,jahi,dawaki,utako, kubwa in abuja

text name,age,and address to 08034438232
Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
gratefulheart:
What type of business is it?

recruitement www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: Business Partner Needed by gratefulheart(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Oh ok for domestic staff.

I have a consulting firm and part of what I do is recruitment. Let me know what you need and you can leave your whatsapp number so we can talk better

Flakky26:

recruitement www.naamanmaid.webs.com
Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Send me a chat on 0 8 0 ---9318 37 4 ---3
Re: Business Partner Needed by elexoko: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chat me up on 08185609702
Re: Business Partner Needed by Flakky26(f): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2018
ok
elexoko:
Chat me up on 08185609702

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives Are Needed.pay Is 90k Monthly. / Customer Service Officer Needed At Automotive Company / Npower 2017 Beneficiaries, Your Posting Letter Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.