Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (45908 Views)

Kenya Brown's Cheese: Female Workers Made To Strip Over Used Sanitary Pad / My Experience After Working For About Five Years. / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by soberdrunk(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by olisaemeka1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
emmyw:
So I Should Fry My Phone?
ur level of stupidity is best explained by the picture you posted ........pls fry ur phone and save us from senseless post's.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by DLuciano: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is sad ..Nigerians are too inhuman
your conclusion is very wrong, not all Nigerians are inhuman. use the word "some Nigerians"

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by binsanni(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
OMOBE see boobs abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Papadoh(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Boobz

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by ckmayoca: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
ClitoPen:
What type of job was that?
did u even write any ssce?

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by jfizle247(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
That breast .....hmmmmm just the way I like it...

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by ryut: 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
I am feeling Hot,looking at her massive boo.bs and body. I am being sexually attracted by big boo.bs/body sized ladies. In fact i love everything massive

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by adeyemi91(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ohh!! Sorry madam.. What a world.
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by FroshJaynex(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
So many rich people out there are poor in mind, soul and heart. May God bless your hustle

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by blessedmeme: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
BigBrother9ja

Abeg get sense naw
Nawah oo
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Burgerlomo: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is unbelievable. I am speechless cool
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
what we always face as a cateral sometimes

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by donqx: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
what we always face as a cateral sometimes
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Timoleon(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
national helm too dey lie abeg. them go just carry random pictures create story for there and people just swallow. what is in this picture that relates to the people described in the story which all talked about her workers. where are they?if the story is true set, if u had an agreement with the client, take her to court.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by emmyw(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
olisaemeka1:
ur level of stupidity is best explained by the picture you posted ........pls fry ur phone and save us from senseless post's.
You Are Just Frustrated, Go And Die.
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by columbus007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
and for someone to be this callous as to allowed such a good breest to sleep out there in the cold is pure wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by phoenix17(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
wait you told someone to snap u sleeping well you will get bigger and no one will mess with u

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Fawklicant: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately this is the typical story about many rich Nigerians. They have an unjustifiable level of disdain for struggling peeps.
Even in their affluence, they are always looking for ways to shortchange you. I'm sure this lady will still come back and tell us how she refused to pay her complete money. I'm almost certain it will happen.
If you work for a rich Nigerian and finish the job with the upfront payment, then your balance will enter voice mail... Unless they see that you are ready to drag their arses.

They'd give you a contract not because they want you to grow or because of any other interest but theirs so don't be fooled. They'll give you because you are cheaper than the established companies and you can be easily manipulated because you'd be beside yourself trying to impress them. You'd give the best service you can muster but unfortunately it is not enough for them. If they don't complain about your job quality, they'd complain about delivery time to other mundane things.
All is in a bid to have reasons not to pay you. Where there's no fault to find, they'll use delay tactics to delay or permanently size your balance or roll it over into the next job. They almost never ever finish payment. It is their stock in trade.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by pawesome(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Only an Afonja can do dis

Quote me and dieeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by 21savages: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Was she slipin wen they took the shot.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by fpeter(f): 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
This is really bad. I don't understand some people, the client should have just paid for a hotel if she didn't want to keep them in her house. haba.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fawklicant:
Unfortunately this is the typical story about many rich Nigerians. They have an unjustifiable level of disdain for struggling peeps.
Even in their affluence, they are always looking for ways to shortchange you. I'm sure this lady will still come back and tell us how she refused to pay her complete money. I'm almost certain it will happen.
If you work for a rich Nigerian and finish the job with the upfront payment, then your balance will enter voice mail... Unless they see that you are ready to drag their arses.

They'd give you a contract not because they want you to grow or because of any other interest but theirs so don't be fooled. They'll give you because you are cheaper than the established companies and you can be easily manipulated because you'd be beside yourself trying to impress them. You'd give the best service you can muster but unfortunately it is not enough for them. If they don't complain about your job quality, they'd complain about delivery time to other mundane things.
All is in a bid to have reasons not to pay you. Where there's no fault to find, they'll use delay tactics to delay or permanently size your balance or roll it over into the next job. They almost never ever finish payment. It is their stock in trade.

That's the Nigeria, we are in today.

It's cuts across the rich and average sect.

It's a pity.

She try. I can't do her kind of work, and receive such treatment.

Hell, no!
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by mekybabe1: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
It means her house help will see pepper.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by hexy40: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is sad ..Nigerians are too inhuman
Are u not a nigerian? Why do some people like to generalise?
Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by brunobaba(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Madam,is that why you are plenty in front...lol
Just kidding before you think i like brezz.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo by TrumpDonald2: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Don't be surprised that that rich madam is a chronic tithe payer, front row sitter in church and a highly respected member of a church...very close to daddy or papa. #SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / FG Sacks Top Civil Servants Over Employment Racketeering — Minister / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.