Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Hon. Maria Nwachi Suspended From House For Turning To An "Ordinary Photographer" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Maria Nwachi Suspended From House For Turning To An "Ordinary Photographer" (565 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi Speaks On Her Suspension Over "Ordinary Photographer" / Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Maria Nwachi Suspended From House For Turning To An "Ordinary Photographer" by 9jaSuperWoman(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Hon. Maria Ude Nwachi, a member representing Afikpo North -East constituency has been given a 2 week suspension from being a member in Ebonyi state house of Assembly for abusing and disgracing the honourable house by turning herself to ordinary photographer.
This came after series of warning and possible corrections from the honourable house. The leader of the house, Hon. Joseph Nwobashi moved the motion which was seconded by Hon Mrs Okpo Franca. Hon. Mrs Okpo advised her to leave the system and possibly go and work on her disgusting attitude that is bringing down the respect and honor given to the house.
Reporting: Ikechukwu Okoro.

I have heard a lot about this woman's simplicity and concern for the common man, it is a pity such injustice is being melted out to a lady. Is it now an offense to have a day job, or rather another just because one is a Legislator? But looting our resources by these idiots is not an offense abi? Obj had Otta farm despite being the President of Nigeria. This is not encouraging.

Present day Nigeria requires you to have up to three jobs at a time. Yes! one, two, tiri sources of income and these thieves are here embarrassing their people, while looting our resources as their second source of income.

Talk about women supporting women, it is a pity that the motion was seconded by another woman like her, jealousy, because she is more popular and loved by the electorates right?

There is dignity in labour.

Thank God I am not from Ebonyi State

http://9jasuperwoman..com.ng/2018/01/hon-maria-ude-nwachi-suspended-from.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Ambode's Special Adviser Is Dead / Buhari's Achievements - Bunch Of Lies By APC / Majority Leader Femi Gbajabiamila Given A Rough Ride By Nigerians In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.