Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (4507 Views)

How To Make At Least $50 Monthly On Twitter - Practical Guide / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / How To Make At Least $350 Monthly With Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by marvixlinx(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: ... by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
link error..drop ur whatsapp no...
Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2018
The bot is removing the link you can reach me through this, zero, nine, zero, three, five, three, four, two, seven, three, eight. Just convert to figure
Re: ... by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
marvixlinx:
Sorry, the link to the WhatsApp group

www. chat .whatsapp. com/I20sgNIi54f73WLDnckCR6
Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
Before you think otherwise, everything I will teach is free oooo including the Facebook ads strategy. My own way of returning back to the society.

Want to join? Zero, nine, zero, three, five, three, four, two, seven, three, eight.
Thanks
Re: ... by akinz4: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Sir,
I am not on whatsapp:
akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
akinz4:
Sir, I am not on whatsapp: akinzonline@gmail.com
Do you have a pc?
Re: ... by Anyaelisha(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Thanks dear. I v interest. I couldn't access the group. Pls add me 07060908244
Re: ... by favourmercy(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2018
pls i am not on whatzapp but i have a pc this is my mail marcusadesoji@gmail.com expecting your reply soon.
Re: ... by laflame(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
not on whatsapp..send me the details here: daposanya2001@yahoo.com thanks
Re: ... by ziziangel(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: ... by Abovee122: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvixlinx:
Have you heard of top-buzz>? the video sharing website that makes u money>

If you have, do know a secret way you can earn at least $5 daily?

if not, I bet you will want to join this group>>>

where you will be shown you how you can start earning from topbuzz even if you are a complete newbie on the online space... You will learn easy and smart strategies on the videos that gets massive clicks and how to write catchy headlines that will enforce people to click and check what your video is all about and what time to upload those videos for massive clicks n impressions...

Oh i forgot... they pay 1$ per ref... small right>? but imagine running a 5$ ads for it on Facebook... which we are doing and getting not just massive traffic... but the conversion is just wow...

oh also... we plan teaching guys how they can run both a naira and dollar ads account on one Facebook account ... MIND YOU - ITS A NEW 10 DAYS OLD FACEBOOK.... yeah i know you be like image verification from Facebook BOT.... but hey,,, that's no problem to Us as we we will be showing you for free how you can go about it and be successful also....

so you want to join now....?

https:///I20sgNIi54f73WLDnckCR6

Have sent a message to you on WhatsApp.

Another guy has even started a group on this business. The guy is even demanding for money before he can train people.

If you can teach people freely and let them come back to bless and pray for you and later compensate is better than all the lies.

The other just got the eBook less than 1week and be already telling people how people can make $300 monthly.
May God have mercy.
Re: ... by nyabingi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Add me up 08025661684
Re: ... by GreatCracker(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
marvixlinx:
Before you think otherwise, everything I will teach is free oooo including the Facebook ads strategy. My own way of returning back to the society.

Want to join? Zero, nine, zero, three, five, three, four, two, seven, three, eight.
Thanks
please i'm currently not on whatsapp

kindly send those information to temmyjerrybooks@gmail.com
and yes i have a pc.

thanks.
Re: ... by dublinkmy6: 6:02am On Jan 28, 2018
please send details to jonbizmail@gmail.com
Re: ... by Jozeeprosper(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello,Please av u made withdrawal on topbuzz before? If so aw many days did it take for your account to be credited.

marvixlinx:
Have you heard of top-buzz>? the video sharing website that makes u money>

If you have, do know a secret way you can earn at least $5 daily?

if not, I bet you will want to join this group>>>

where you will be shown you how you can start earning from topbuzz even if you are a complete newbie on the online space... You will learn easy and smart strategies on the videos that gets massive clicks and how to write catchy headlines that will enforce people to click and check what your video is all about and what time to upload those videos for massive clicks n impressions...

Oh i forgot... they pay 1$ per ref... small right>? but imagine running a 5$ ads for it on Facebook... which we are doing and getting not just massive traffic... but the conversion is just wow...

oh also... we plan teaching guys how they can run both a naira and dollar ads account on one Facebook account ... MIND YOU - ITS A NEW 10 DAYS OLD FACEBOOK.... yeah i know you be like image verification from Facebook BOT.... but hey,,, that's no problem to Us as we we will be showing you for free how you can go about it and be successful also....

so you want to join now....?

https:///I20sgNIi54f73WLDnckCR6
Re: ... by obysolid(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abovee122:

Have sent a message to you on WhatsApp.

Another guy has even started a group on this business. The guy is even demanding for money before he can train people.

If you can teach people freely and let them come back to bless and pray for you and later compensate is better than all the lies.

The other just got the eBook less than 1week and be already telling people how people can make $300 monthly.
May God have mercy.

Am still searching on that guy info on fb.. Can you help with it?
Re: ... by theo1477(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2018
I'm interested,but my whatsapp is expired, I wish you send the info to theoakpe@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: ... by esty57(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Pls add me up, my mail eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2018
For those still doubting if Topbuzz is real, here are proofs

Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
My withdrawal of last month earnings successful

Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
This months earnings already

Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Confirmation that the money hit my PayPal account

Re: ... by marvixlinx(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2018
You can still reach me if you want to earn like me at Zero nine zero three five three four two seven three eight
Re: ... by Gentlevin: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
marvixlinx:
You can still reach me if you want to earn like me at Zero nine zero three five three four two seven three eight
hi bro. I have sent u a message on Whatsapp. pls add to d group . I opened an acct with topbuzz this month but have made only $0.08 so far. I think that FB ads will help. so am waiting to hear from u.
Re: ... by Gentlevin: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gentlevin:
hi bro. I have sent u a message on Whatsapp. pls add to d group . I opened an acct with topbuzz this month but have made only $0.08 so far. I think that FB ads will help. so am waiting to hear from u.
Never mind @op. I have got the trick to shoot me up now....
Re: ... by klassd(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gentlevin:
please can you teach me
Re: ... by Saucekide25(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gentlevin:

Please can you share?
Re: ... by silaxx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gentlevin:
bro pls can u show me how
Re: ... by Gentlevin: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2018
silaxx:
bro pls can u show me how
Bro I realise that the op is only looking for referrals so as to get bonus from those new to topbuzz. When I chat with him on Whatsapp, he asked if I already registered on topbuzz. And when I said yes, he did not chat again. so I went on my own to research.....

guy its all about marketing your page. Nothing much about it. I saw one of your post where u were selling million emails, email blaster and so on. Use those tools and advertise your topbuzz links and u will get people streaming to your page.
Re: ... by Gentlevin: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Saucekide25:

Please can you share?
Bro nothing much about it. No special secret about it. it's just that the op is looking for new people so that he can earn referral bonus. Just set aside little cash for advertising your links on fb......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Ideas On How To Become A Distributor Of Nestle Products? / Features Of The New Hundred Naira Note / CBN Debunks Media Report On Forex Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.