Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily (6916 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good evening my fellow nairalanders i need your help with atleast what i can do online that will guarantee $5 daily as i wait for white colar job.
I recently open a US paypal account which i can earn money with but don't know what to do online so i can earn money with it, please brothers/sisters your suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Note: No ebook because i don't have a dime for that

Thank you all
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Birniwa(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Do your research about Fiverr here on Nairaland, it can deliver more than that $5 doing minimal work with the skills you already have.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by tripplephi: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Julietm:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders i need your help with atleast what i can do online that will guarantee $5 daily as i wait for white colar job.
I recently open a US paypal account which i can earn money with but don't know what to do online so i can earn money with it, please brothers/sisters your suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Note: No ebook because i don't have a dime for that

Thank you all

These are the ones I know by experience can give you what you are looking for... Tho you will have to search NL thoroughly to get free info on them and start.

Fiverr
Bitcoin mining
Facebook advertising
Solving captcha online
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
tripplephi:

These are the ones I know by experience can give you what you are looking for... Tho you will have to search NL thoroughly to get free info on them and start.

Fiverr
Bitcoin mining
Facebook advertising
Solving captcha online
Thank you for the insight i so much appreciate, would you please educate me more on FACEBOOK ADVERTISING and CAPTHA SOLVING, how to start both
Thank you
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Linzo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am also interested
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
There are many ways to achieve this, depending on your expertise, skill, passion/interest and patience.

Blogging still remain one of the few reliable ways to earn constant income online. Not the Linda Ikeji kind of blogging that virtually all Nigerian youths are into now reposting the same celebrity, politics and entertainment news, not it.

There is what they call micro niche blogging; it gives money if you are dedicated, focused and ready to succeed.

CPA is another good method though many people find it difficult promoting CPA offers to make money from it....you will need some startup capital for both ideas I have listed here.

If you can take good pictures and make videos, you can make constant income selling your images and sharing your videos.

You can also make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips.

There are many sha, just dig around

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by CosmicJames(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
ourchoice:
There are many ways to achieve this, depending on your expertise, skill, passion/interest and patience.

Blogging still remain one of the few reliable ways to earn constant income online. Not the Linda Ikeji kind of blogging that virtually all Nigerian youths are into now reposting the same celebrity, politics and entertainment news, not it.

There is what they call micro niche blogging; it gives money if you are dedicated, focused and ready to succeed.

CPA is another good method though many people find it difficult promoting CPA offers to make money from it....you will need some startup capital for both ideas I have listed here.

If you can take good pictures and make videos, you can make constant income selling your images and sharing your videos.

You can also make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips.

Hay boss, long time. How is biz?
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
CosmicJames:
Hay boss, long time. How is biz?
yeah, longest time...its going on well, though the present economy situation isn't funny o, how have u been?
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by jackbennie: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
tripplephi:

Fiverr
Bitcoin mining
Facebook advertising
Solving captcha online

R u into bitcoin mining
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
ourchoice:

Please sir i will be glad if you can help me with the ''make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips''. here is my email: julietm.brooks@yahoo.com God bless you thank you

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by fruzzy: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
inbox me thru my signature if u are serious ok
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by fruzzy: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Julietm:

Thank you all
kindly check ur mail and give feedback ok
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by DJoseph4Real: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is the business idea I Wish to introduce to you.

BULK SMS/MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!

Have U ever wish to venture into BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Business? One of d Present Online Business that Guarantees U of making more than N75k - N250k Monthly Income even as a beginner.

Now is d best time. As we setup for U a complete BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Portal/Website with multiple sources of income in it.

To take advantage of this Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer, kindly copy & paste this link into your browser:

www.
suredeliverysms
.com

Get free 500 SMS units,
Get our Nig. GSM database 4 free n buy SMS at cheaper rates. Added other abundant Bonuses well packaged for U..

Grab dis offer now & start earning from these multiple sources of income before it expires.

Also Register with us and enjoy all of our services as our end users do =>

www.
suredeliverysms
.com

For enquiries, questions or more info, contact us on =>

Or shoot an email to =>
support@suredeliverysms.com
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by CosmicJames(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
ourchoice:
yeah, longest time...its going on well, though the present economy situation isn't funny o, how have u been?
My big bros, the economy hard die. But God will make a way for us. I'm good o. Just that I'm yet to explore the numerous opportunities that are now available to me. But trust me, I ll not fall your hand.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
CosmicJames:
My big bros, the economy hard die. But God will make a way for us. I'm good o. Just that I'm yet to explore the numerous opportunities that are now available to me. But trust me, I ll not fall your hand.
Okay my brother, I am believing in you. Do have a beautiful weekend my guy
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Julietm:

Please sir i will be glad if you can help me with the ''make money selling popular artists concert tickets as an affiliate, this gives plenty money but requires some secret tips''. here is my email: julietm.brooks@yahoo.com God bless you thank you
Do you reside in Nigeria? Do you have a foreign female (probably a pretty white girl) facebook profile? It's not so easy....and it's a blackhat money making method, not sustainable though, just so u know first
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by hommies101: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
whatsapp or call: 08038869363 for more info...
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
ourchoice:
Do you reside in Nigeria? Do you have a foreign female (probably a pretty white girl) facebook profile? It's not so easy....and it's a blackhat money making method, not sustainable though, just so u know first
Yes sir, I have two foreign female Facebook accounts, one with 270 friends and the other with 600 friends
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by wasco24: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
story
story
hommies101:
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
whatsapp or call: 08038869363 for more info...

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by BlackWhiteNation(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Julietm:

Yes sir, I have two foreign female Facebook accounts, one with 270 friends and the other with 600 friends
No need for "sir", I am just a young person like u....since u have these ready, send me a mail with the subject: How to Make Money Selling Tickets

To: frankywealth@outlook.com
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
ourchoice:
No need for "sir", I am just a young person like u....since u have these ready, send me a mail with the subject: How to Make Money Selling Tickets

To: frankywealth@outlook.com

Check your Email i have sent it
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by khassy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Following
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Julietm(f): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Ourchoice i have sent the email sir
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Julietm:

Check your Email i have sent it
I will check and get back to u
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by ourchoice(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Julietm:
Ourchoice i have sent the email sir
I offered only you the stuff but the number of mails I have received for this is alarming...I can't even know the one that's you again.

Maybe I will need to create a thread for it so others can learn...though I don't want it abused...will think about it...only if the moderators won't delete the thread like some of my good will threads here cry
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hi all,
I have this website for sale. http://www.smsgurusng.com
Reason for selling: I have 3 bulk SMS already and have no time to manage all at once .
Everyting is working fine.
Contact me on Whatsapp number on my signature if you are interested.
NB : Serious buyers only.

Thanks.
Re: What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily by wealth123: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
1. You can make more than $5 daily from a site i will show you. I make more than $5 daily on this site if i can spend at least one to two hours on it.

The site an American Social network site. It pays you as you post like facebook. However, you will only cash out your earning after 90 days. You do not invest a dime so just enjoy and earn. You need that USA Pay pal to cash out.

2. $5 at present rate is about N2000. I will advise you to join another Global social financial Network that started operation in Nigeria last November 2015. They are in 118 countries including USA and South Africa. If you have a spare N20k, you can earn N10k in 30 days if you follow my procedure which i will teach you. you can repeat that monthly. This is not MLM or HYIP and you dont transfer your money to any central or company account.

You can test both sites to confirm what am saying.

Those that are interested just text/watssap me: 08082083126 or send mail to foreveroni123@gmail.com. I am not charging you a dime. I have introduced many Nairalanders to this business and they are smiling to the bank now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Travel And Tour Service Business In Lagos Nigeria / See What MMM Did To Nigeria Photo / MINI IMPORTATION Business - Items That Sell Fast In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.