Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong (880 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong by Emelcee: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Outspoken Lagos based lawyer blast critics again

Read:
If you want to incur the maximum wrath of a typical Nigerian, speak against his General Overseer or Daddy GO (spiritual leader) or his political leader. The way these religious leaders are venerated gives the impression that God has Nigerian pastors as deputies, who can command the day to turn to night.

Some people are incandescent with rage over my response to Pastor Adeboye's scandalous involvement in the foundation stone laying ceremony of the so-called international worship centre initiated by governor Udom Emmanuel.

The Chairman of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Committee on Information, Mr. Ime Okon, stated that the project will cost N10 billion.

Some commentators felt that I should have insulated Daddy Adeboye from my "furious commentary". I couldn't have excused the role of the head of the Redeemed Christian Church. He is part of the shenanigans.

Those who are conversant with Akwa Ibom know that Adeboye is a regular guest of governor Udom Emmanuel. It is deceitful for some people to pretend that Adeboye's ill-motivated action was isolated. We need to know the interest of Adeboye in Akwa Ibom State?
CONTINUE HERE
http://akwaibomdaily..com.ng/2018/01/pastor-adeboye-is-not-god-barr-inibehe.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong by Okoroawusa: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
Baby lawyers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2018
I told my ex yesterday that adeboye is a criminal, and she vex to the point say she no wan give me pvssy chop again. Wetin concern me if she like vex or not I've said my mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong by Biety: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Only kids whose parent s has no achievements in life find it verry easy to insult sucessful people. Adeboye is not the reason behind your problems in life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Is Not God - Barr Inibehe Effiong by GavelSlam: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
The lawyer has a point.

Adeboye is not God and certainly not beyond reproach.

It is every Nigerian's responsibility to seek accountability and progress.

(1) (Reply)

Living Out The Crucified Life + Benefits (must Read) / I Had A Dream About The Deeper Life Church Founder / A Challenge To All The Atheists And Doubters Of Power Of God - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.