Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free (2379 Views)

P2P Binance Nigeria Exchange Group On Telegram Are Scammers / Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram / Heavy-duty Equipments For Hiring And Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Tocheagle(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2018
As we all know, Facebook is the largest social media in the world BUT when ever you advertise on it, your adverts doesn't go far, you might have a thousand friends but when you post on your wall only maybe 50 people might see it if you are lucky that day. That is why some people even post controversial stuff just to go viral on social media because, "IT IS NOT EASY TO GO VIRAL OR TREND ON SOCIAL MEDIA".

Telegram is here to help. Do you know that once you join a Telegram group, everything you post is seen by everyone in the group and a Telegram group can take more members more than whatsapp. Whatsapp takes only 356 members to get filled while Telegram takes a massive 50,000 people.

If you ask me the best platform for reaching people I will tell you Telegram. Now if you have anything to advertise, be it goods, services, etc. I advice you comment with your email. I will send you a link to our Telegram group where you can advertise for free without paying a dime. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by itpreneurng: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by itpreneurng: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why don't you post the link here sir
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Bamijibig(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please send that your link to my email bamijibig@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by sandytee: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Sandytee20@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by charlly2016(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2018
charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by dmahn(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
badmussodiq2@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by itchop: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
lammyna01@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by charlly2016(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2018
charllychim@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Brightgem(f): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tocheagle:
As we all know, Facebook is the largest social media in the world BUT when ever you advertise on it, your adverts doesn't go far, you might have a thousand friends but when you post on your wall only maybe 50 people might see it if you are lucky that day. That is why some people even post controversial stuff just to go viral on social media because, "IT IS NOT EASY TO GO VIRAL OR TREND ON SOCIAL MEDIA".

Telegram is here to help. Do you know that once you join a Telegram group, everything you post is seen by everyone in the group and a Telegram group can take more members more than whatsapp. Whatsapp takes only 356 members to get filled while Telegram takes a massive 50,000 people.

If you ask me the best platform for reaching people I will tell you Telegram. Now if you have anything to advertise, be it goods, services, etc. I advice you comment with your email. I will send you a link to our Telegram group where you can advertise for free without paying a dime. Cheers
Hi, can u possibly drop a means to contact you and get the group link, not everyone (including I) like dropping our emails on open platforms
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by jayaim: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ochejames2000@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Manuelcody: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Peothecutest@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Amypriti(f): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
ogidiamaka@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by adomuwiner(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Yoliyoli: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
uzoagbalagift@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by matoxy(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2018
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by bizzybigger: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
tobibigger@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by PropertyVilla: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by tboycares: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2018
tunde4logix@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
ujackson5@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
solomondebest@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Ayobami30(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
*MINI IMPORTATION WEBINAR*

Trade-with-Ayo would be teaching on how he makes seven figures consistently every month from MINI IMPORTATION. He would show you how to source goods from China, Turkey, USA etc. How to become an agent, shipping with cheaper prices.

*Featuring:*
*♦MINI IMPORTATION LECTURE*
*♦️HOW TO IMPORT GOODS FROM CHINA, TURKEY,USA,UK,DUBIA ETC TO GUINEA*
*♦️HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT*
*♦️BEST SHIPPING COMPANY YOU CAN USE WITH CHEAPER PRICE*
*♦️HOW TO RUN INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK AD*
*♦️5 E_BOOk ON MINI IMPORTATION*

*� September 28th* 8️

⏱️7️⃣pm

*Operation learning a new skill to boost my income cashflow in 2020*

_A webinar that will surely change your life for good!

_*Guarantees*
✔ You will start making money from the first month
✔ You will never be broke again

*_don't miss it_*�

Send a DM now 0.8.1.6.3.5.3.0.9.4.6
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Market Realty is an excellent Telegram group for both Agent, Buyers and Sellers of genuine property http:///marketrealty
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
taiwofaruq07@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Empressabbie(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
abbie050@yahoo.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by Mimie05: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
onlineventure01@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by umslopogas(m): 12:20am On Aug 31, 2021
linescape.consult@gmail.com
Re: Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free by SharedServices: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Tocheagle:

Please send me the link.

groupsharedservices@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Gcbay Sell Your Gift Card For Cash / Business Plan For Equipment Leasing & Hire Service Cat(950f Payloader) / I sell RMB and provide China Alipay WeChat bank card remittance service(80.5=1¥)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.