Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram (2225 Views)

Nigeria Crypto Escrow Group [legit] / Are You On Telegram ? Advertise Your Business And Services For Free / Buy & Sell Crypto (ligit Whatsapp Group With Trusted Escrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Google please save this information for me and save a soul. To the scammer, may Dangote trailer do you bad thing(you know what it is naa, lol)

Telegram is a dangerous place.They scammed hubby of N187,700 on telegram last week when he tried buying etheruim. According to him, the group has over 30,000 people there ooo who pay to the admin(escrow) and buys crypto. He has been in the group for long and could vouch they were genuine following people's comments.���

Immediately he paid, they removed him from the group, blocked him, doesn't pick his calls anymore

Account name of scammer is : Aliyu Asana Paulina but the scammer is a man oo.

First bank.

Phone number of scammer: 08035240446

Telegram name: Naija crypto Escrow

Someone else on Facebook wrote he was scammed by them too and one thing about the group is that if they remove you, nobody will know because people are so many there

Another red flag: na Dem add hubby for the group

I say make I warn una

I said let me save this information here incase if you are reaserching about the scammer

To the scammer, may arm robbers invade your house and pluck your two eyes... Oloshi, omo ale jatijati��... Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by braine(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
People need to be careful with joining groups or any shady idea of ma ki ing more money.
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
braine:
People need to be careful with joining groups or any shady idea of ma ki ing more money.
what do you mean by shady ideas of making more money? The admin serves as an escrow and has indeed gained people's trust. Buying crypto and making money from it is not a shady idea. Note: it is not a Ponzi scheme
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by KfashionHubb: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
sefani:
what do you mean by shady ideas of making more money? The admin serves as an escrow and has indeed gained people's trust. Buying crypto and making money from it is not a shady idea. Note: it is not a Ponzi scheme
scammer spotted

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by Oladimejjy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
I also got scammed by this people,last month...it really looks real from people comment...until after I paid they remove me from the group immediately
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
KfashionHubb:
scammer spotted
guys, this guy could be one of them. Why is he calling me a scammer because I called his scam group out? Well, thank God someone else has come out to testify against you .... Thief!!! I will keep posting in other groups until armed robbers cut off your damn heads
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by Olayinka777(m): 3:48am On Aug 03, 2020
sefani:
Google please save this information for me and save a soul. To the scammer, may Dangote trailer do you bad thing(you know what it is naa, lol)

Telegram is a dangerous place.They scammed hubby of N187,700 on telegram last week when he tried buying etheruim. According to him, the group has over 30,000 people there ooo who pay to the admin(escrow) and buys crypto. He has been in the group for long and could vouch they were genuine following people's comments.���

Immediately he paid, they removed him from the group, blocked him, doesn't pick his calls anymore

First bank.

Someone else on Facebook wrote he was scammed by them too and one thing about the group is that if they remove you, nobody will know because people are so many there

Another red flag: na Dem add hubby for the group

I say make I warn una

I said let me save this information here incase if you are reaserching about the scammer

To the scammer, may arm robbers invade your house and pluck your two eyes... Oloshi, omo ale jatijati��... Whatever!

Sis,I once fell for such one a Telegram group too on the 14th of January 2020 while trying to buy Bitcoin. I was also removed from the group in a similar manner as your Hubby's.

Link of my story then:
https://www.nairaland.com/5653567/scammed

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by KfashionHubb: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
sefani:
guys, this guy could be one of them. Why is he calling me a scammer because I called his scam group out? Well, thank God someone else has come out to testify against you .... Thief!!! I will keep posting in other groups until armed robbers cut off your damn heads
are you ok?
Because they scammed my paddy too....

Look anything crypto Bitcoin etherrum na pure scam..
By the way , wat are you using Bitcoin for
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by Hychineson(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2020
If you want him to be tracked and arrested. Contact me. Thanks.
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by patinno8: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020
Those guyz are bloody scammers, they scammed on the 11th of July on Telegram. Point of correction to the person who said that bitcoin and Ethereum is scam. Do your research, many American wealthy men are investors of both crypto. You may say that Nigerians do abuse every opportunity.
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by Shutupthere: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2020
KfashionHubb:
are you ok?

What's your biz what she uses bitcoin for?. What do you use naira for?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by KfashionHubb: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Shutupthere:

What's your biz what she uses bitcoin for?. What do you use naira for?
90% of people who lust after bitcoins are not pure ..
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by KfashionHubb: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Bitcoin and crypto is the new Yahoo.
Fall for it if you want

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2020
KfashionHubb:
are you ok?

mtcheeeew.... thought I was replying a human

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by LiquidMerc: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2020
sefani:

First bank.

Another red flag: na Dem add hubby fora the group

I say make I warn una

pls that their name is not on telegram... What is the correct name they use on telegram?
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
LiquidMerc:
pls that their name is not on telegram... What is the correct name they use on telegram?

what if the group is by invitation? that is their real name though
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by chigozienan: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Their new name is crypto profit (ETH & BTC)
Someone added me to the group. About 27k members.
From their comments you might think it's genuine escrow
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sefani(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
Federation layout directly behind NNPC Depot, very close to Enugu Int'l Airport,Emene is selling out fast. Current price is N1.2Million, you may still be lucky to get that of N1m.

Title: C of O

With the Enugu international Airport about the start fully, the area is appreciating so fast as banks,homes,hotels,offices etc will spring forth. Just within a short period,you may not even get the land for N3m with "abeg". WhatsApp Onyinye on 08061204834

Visit my YouTube channel to see the video of the area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQylUUzTFkY
Re: Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram by sleekier(m): 5:07am On Feb 24, 2021
I just got scammed by Nigerian Crypto Expect on telegram who has over 25000 non genuine members.

I ve been d member for months.
The admin of the group is d Escrow who request for additional #200 on each transaction. Those transactions were going on multiple time, not knowing that its all scam.

I was told to send #10,200 for d Bitcoin.

I sent it to this account First Bank 3167683251 Musa Danjuma (scam).

Immediately I sent it, they started telling me to buy their remaining Bitcoin at a cheaper rate, that was when I started seeing their foul play.

I told d Admin to refund me but he immediately blocked me.

(1) (Reply)

Family Food Support Program - 100% Legit & Cac Registered / Free Mini Importation E-books For 5 Nairalanders / Mmm Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.