Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos (432 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by zion69(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
She stated.

The Horrible Story Behind This picture,, Was Called For A job Outside Lagos, meet With the client and all went smoothly, before I left the meeting I asked please ma since We coming 2days ahead hope we getting accommodation she smile and said why not yes,, left Lagos and arrived at the state,, 1st we were delayed for 1 hour before entering the compound, wath is happening gate man said madam ask him not open the gate for anyone until she is awake,,

I was like mogbe I just spoke to her not to long,, fast foward, we got in and sat for 30min to relax before we bring all our equipment down,, madam came out and said she can't allow us cook in her compound, that she has an uncompleted building around the conner,, which is one of her properties, that we should move all our stuff there,

I said OK ma no problem,, we moved there, 7pm 8pm 9pm until 10pm dey brought one generator to give us light to work and pump water, nah my work nah weytin I go do,, we finsh every by 12,30am time to sleep because tomorrow is another working day for us,, called madam she said we will be sleeping in the uncompleted building,, with Bush Bush Bush everywhere,,

I scream Jesus oooooooo,,, � � � � she said because she can't allow us stranger sleep in her boys quarter or in her compound,, tears drop down my eyes,, I walk around the place with our driver to look for opc around and pay them to come stay with us, no one was available,, went on my knees and started praying � with all my workers wath will I do, my father is not Dangote or Bill Gate, am hustling so I will acpt it that way, I said OK let us tell stories and be gisting till 4am they all laugh and said madam good idea oooooooo main while I was already falling from the chair because I was really tired, I just sight one lron bench I quickly lydown on it like this on the floor where different insects wey crawling with grass and alot was going Tru my mind as poor man pikin wey I be nah.. I said all is well e go better one day...

Dear customers please treat entrepreneurs like human we are not animals we working to make means, we not working to flash on Instagram,, pity our hustle and support us.

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by zion69(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2018
What a pity

Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by maybrowne(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by RemedyLab: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Super story
Re: Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by tshabaea(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
You for add the mad-am name make NL e-warriors fit target the person without miss. Airstrikes would cure her madness.
Re: Woman Left Her State For A Job Interview But Ended Up On The Street Of Lagos by Springz(f): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
E Pele o

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Need To Fix My Teeth / Try This Simple Trick To Control Premature Ejaculation / Doctors Suspended After Accident Victim’s Amputated Leg Used As Pillow In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.