Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) (1557 Views)

When Your Child Was Gotten From The Shrine / 10 Years Old Boy Prove He Attends Classes In A Shrine (must Watch!!!!) / Sexy Ebola Nurse Christmas Cloth (for Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2010
Just as the topic clearly states:

FOR THE LADIES: COME-IN-IF YOU NEED CHARMS TO GET A NAIRALAND GUY

I am an authorised native-man-
Please i render charms to Nairaland Gurls-
that are intrested in the following:

1, Good luck
2, Money power
3, Marriage charms! (We are currently Giving out discount PROMO)
4, Facial Beauty charms!
5, Slim down charms!

These charms all attract a small token of fee!

Interested NAIRALAND gurls come in and seek for the latest Charms in town
as approved by NHIS (NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME) And NAFDAC
the Police force and the Nigerian ARMY

~Your presence is confidential~
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2010
** throws some cowries in the air**

Sniffs air,

I see someone coming from a far!!

I see someone!!!

Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2010
1st applicant gets

70% discount on each product she acquires!!

Dont loose that MAN TO another wretch!

come in now for your charms!

Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by dbigrod(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2010
[size=16pt]i recommend psychatric hospital for u[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by madlady(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2010
@Poster I want a "good luck" charm, how much will it cost me? tongue

Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by Mhismole(f): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2010
LMAO

This is bare jokes. . .
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by Odunnu: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2010
Hahahahahaha ds is funny.Plz hw much is 'money power?' charm?
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by Areaboy2(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2010
lol, promo for marriage charms, hahahahaha, why only that one has a promo

off topic,
Poseidon should have been the bad guy not hades angry
calibos played a minimal role sad
the kraken looks more gay than boy george undecided
no invisibility helm
Pegasus is black shocked
screening time too short cry

oh and damn medusa is HOT!!!
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2010
what the hel are you doing here?? angry angry
selling fake charms to unaware victims.
your mother has got to hear this.dashes to the fone to call her monster-in-law
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2010
btw i need the marriage charm, I think i need a new husband. [sub][i dnt need YOUR marriage charm, get me unban190s marriage charm, works faster and better/sub]
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by indie22(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2010
if i buy one, do i get another one free?
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by Hotchyk(f): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2010
Kpchwew!
who da hell is this comedian?
But I fink some people are really interested sha.
Can you please give them your office address or ur contact.lol
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by CuteAngel(f): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2010
Just passing grin
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by ruskiee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^ Same here. cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
**Swallows 3 cowries **

Closes one eye and open the other!

In a loud voice,
Hehehehe, i said it,
I smelt a female coming, I would attend to everyone in a single queue!

d bigrod:

[size=16pt]i recommend psychatric hospital for u[/size]
Thank you But i would use my Charm to send you there
Before this weekend runs out!, Hold on and watch me Give you 25strokes of the cane 2nite 1st~

madlady:

@Poster I want a "good luck" charm, how much will it cost me? tongue
It would cost you just 800Pounds! since you are in the UK and Just 2,000Naira if you were based in Nigeria
If you need my account #,I can quickly give you, dont underestimate the power of SMIRNOFF VODKA the Deity thats
providing me with this LEGIT charms!

Mhismole:

LMAO

This is bare jokes. . .
This isnt bare Jokes.i provided your Elder sister with 3charms with which she used
to tie down that her new Husband she got married to last 2years~ till date the charms are still inspired effective!
if you need a charm let me know!

Odunnu:

Hahahahahaha ds is funny.Plz hw much is 'money power?' charm?
mONEY charm (clears throat) there is no promo on that, I would give you my address on that,
You would come and do just 2 nights in my house and leave on the 3rd day, with 2months pregnancy
before you get home dont look back! go straight to your wardrobe and open It you would find all sorts of currencies and mints there
dont touch it for the next 7days after which start spending the money and you still have to keep the pregnancy so when should i expect you

baybbootz:

what the hel are you doing here?? angry angry
selling fake charms to unaware victims.
your mother has got to hear this.dashes to the fone to call her monster-in-law
If not that you are so sweet in bed cos you are the sweetest Nairaland girl in bed TO GRACE the streets of nairaland
I would have sent Thunder to fire your hair so that it would plait instantly but i wont do that because you are still with my heart!
Bring your friends and let me give them some charms so that we can make good money together and i can deal with you in bed!
when should i expect you!

baybbootz:

btw i need the marriage charm, I think i need a new husband. [sub][i dnt need YOUR marriage charm, get me unban190s marriage charm, works faster and better/sub]
dont worry 190 and unban 190 are same people,we are one in flesh and blood, i even do better than unban190 and you know that despite selling Good legit GOVERNMENT APPROVED CHARMS, i still like you a lot, [s]despite married to Googles and Having amaka as a concubine[/s]

indie22:

if i buy one, do i get another one free?
No you are Nothing But a thief or an IBO GIRL!!

Hotchyk:

Kpchwew!
who da hell is this comedian?
But I fink some people are really interested sha.
Can you please give them your office address or your contact.lol
My address is # 410 main street off KIRI-KIRI PRISONS,
PMB, 411 BOX DRIVE OFF SIMON SAYS street
Main street Cotonou Abuja,
if you are intrested read my reply to Odunnu and you can do exactly whats she's interested in doin
and make some cool money!

@CuteAngel and ruskiee
Just keep passing and dont look back not even @ my sign board else
Devil go baptize una eye with slap!!! angry angry

[size=20pt]
MORE INTERESTED CLIENTS PLEASE!!

WE ARE GIVING OUT GOVERNMENT APPROVED CHARMS!!!

SENATORS,PRESIDENTS,MINISTERS ALL COME FOR THESE CHARMS!!

LADIES COME AND GET THAT MAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED,

SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP, YOU CAN KEEP THAT MAN FOR EVER

THE DAY IT BACK-FIRES COME AND MEET ME AND I WOULD GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!

Obama and Goodluck flew in for their charms Just 3days back, i have proof!

COME FOR THAT CHARM NOW!!
[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by Odunnu: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hmm u sabi open mouth o!
Shey I go come ur house for 3days and go bk wt a 2mths old pregnancy?
Abeg,I nevr wan born pikin.I stil need my shape.
Na money charm I want
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by platinumnk(f): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
Do we have spell to turn people in frogs?  grin grin

and also I would like to try a charm before i buy to make sure it works
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by CuteAngel(f): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
@190
Please do me a favour, prepare one charm for urself, the one that will keep ur fingers numb and ur mouth shut forever.
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by kpolli(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
baba 190, as ur apprentice, how much r we charging?
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2010
why is this in datin and meetup zone!

Mods move this to romance section IMMEDIATELY!!
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by StudioCFR(m): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2010
wow, lol, this is a real joke grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by kay0195: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2010
na mayback, ferrari, lambourgini, bmw ur mates dey, u still dey 190. cheap herbalist! cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by 190: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
hey ma deawiee, i have something secretive to tell you,

Ma big sys madlady will be here soon enough, charge her double for d spell she will request for, she has been searching for a husband for years now,she is really desperate. Pls let d charm be effective kuz we are tired of countless night vigils,
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by StudioCFR(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
*Dies*
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2010
studio what is killing u?

Need mout-to-mouth? I know an old lady down d road that was 1nce a nurse i hear she is very good. She has revived so many dead piple,
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by StudioCFR(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
NA SO U LIKE ME REACH? cry cry
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
A dead man has no choice,
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by StudioCFR(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
thanks for reminding my gowd cry
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
awwwww
Dont be sad!!!! Ok u want me to give you the mouth-to-mouth?
Tell me whatchu want?
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by StudioCFR(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
Dont u know how to make a man happy?
Lol
hhmm u should know what i like na.

*kissi would do me good*
Re: NAIRALAND SHRINE!! (exclusive for LADIES ONLY) by baybbootz(f): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
I said mouth-to-mouth not kissy kissy. Cant u see my soon to be ex-hubby is on this thread'?

Dont spoil my market o, or poor sand in my garri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Dying Man's Confession / I$ It A Sin To Be Dis Handsome? / Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.