Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan (1557 Views)

Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin / Psalm 129 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by ebamma(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
He that dwelleth in the secret tower of aso rock, shall hide under the umbrella of PDP.

I will say of Obasanjo, he is my godfather and my fortress, in him i trust.

Surely he delivered me from deputy governor to governor and from vice president to president. grin grin

He shall cover me with PDP's umbrella, and only him shall i trust. grin grin grin

I shall not be afraid of the kidnappers in the east, nor agberos in the west nor bokoharam in the north. grin grin grin

A thousand shall die in Jos, and ten thousand shall die in Borno state, but it shall not concern me, because am always safe inside asorock. shocked shocked grin grin

No evil shall befall me and no bokoharam bomb shall come near my aso rock, for many policemen and army always guide me.

I shall tread upon the lion and the dragon, because obasanjo my godfather loves me. grin grin

He shall call me and i will answer him and i will deliver him when efcc try to arrest him, with my life will i serve him and show him my appreciation. grin grin

Amen
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by dani1luv: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2012
. .even though I didnt wear shoe when i was young, right now am more than a conqueror grin grin grin grin grin grin

No evil shall befall my wife Patience, even though her grammar is more dangerous than bokoharam grin grin grin grin

LMFAO I luv this grin grin grin
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by kinkie(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
I luv dis!
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by slimchi2k2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
very funny
nice one,
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by izenco2005(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
I raf raf raf and mistakenly press ur girl friend booobs,she still de begge for more
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by VivaSplendor(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
Nyc combination nd compilation... Realy funy... Me neva stop 2 dey laf o
Re: Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan by toygod2: 4:01am On Aug 01, 2012
ooh laa la

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Tell What Is This, Someone Gave Me / When U Win 100k In Naira Bet>>> / PHOTO; For Ladies Preparing For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.