Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello (557 Views)

Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello by binsanni(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
DO NOT PLACE ADVERTS TO CONGRATULATE ME AS I MARK MY 2ND ANNIVERSARY; DONATE TO THE KOGI STATE FUND FOR THE POOR AND VULNERABLE.
His Excellency, the Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has expressed profound gratitude to the good people of Kogi State for the immense support his administration has enjoyed in the last two years. His Excellency understands that the goodwill he continues to enjoy from the majority of Kogi people is a demonstration of the faith the people have in him to do what is right by them.

Governor Bello has said that apart from ongoing infrastructural development in the state, long lasting institutional reforms that will be the bedrock of an organised and functional system are ongoing to put in place a system which runs on principles of equity, fairness, justice, and one which rewards for merit and diligence. These reforms have not come easy, no doubt but the benefits far outweigh the cost and the good people of Kogi State will be the greatest winners at the end of the day.
Governor Bello says that during his first year in office, a Fund was set up to to give the poor and vulnerable amongst us a new lease on life. This Fund was utilised mainly to offset medical bills of people who otherwise would not be able to raise funds to get the needed medical attention they deserve both within and outside the country. Over the last 12 months, more than 300 Kogites have benefited from this Fund to the tune of over 100 million naira. The satisfaction of seeing people do what illness and lack of access to funds had deprived them of for years, and in some cases decades, has filled Governor Bello with immense joy and determination to reach more people and offer succour.

To this end, Governor Bello wishes to thank friends, associates and well wishers who are considering placing goodwill messages as advertorial in the media as his administration clocks 2 years on January 27, 2018 but advises it should not be done. Instead,the Governor is calling on friends, associates, and well wishers to support him in reaching even more Kogites, who need intervention to get medical attention. With your cooperation, Governor Bello is certain even more lives can be touched and affected positively.

Please make your kind donations to:

KOGI STATE POOR AND VULNERABLE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0226 5262 55
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK

Petra Akinti Onyegbule
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
http://ebirareporters..com.ng/2018/01/dont-place-adverts-to-congratulate-me.html
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello by donk552(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Useless Bello
Re: Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello by yarimo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
That is very commendable from Governor YAHAYA BELLO of kogi state. No time to lavish public funds.
Re: Don'tcongratulate Me Donate To Kogi State Fund For The Poor Vulnerable Gov Bello by aolawale025: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
300 benefiting from #100M is an average of #300,000 per head. Unbelievable. Another kogi lie. Another corruption pipeline

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Values Cattle Than Nigerians- BBOG / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 16 Years After / Sen.Mao OHUABUNWA Rep. Abia North Sen. Zone Empowers A Lady With FRYING PAN(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.