Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) (37073 Views)

"Am Gonna Be The Mother Of Your Children" - Mother J Tells Don Jazzy (Video) / Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Bbnaija Ka3na Vows Not To Take Off Her Outfit After Hugging Don Jazzy ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by 21savages: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
We go knack ur children too no wori
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Diction10nairal: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
mployer:

Lol
You funny cheesy

Only married people should enjoy abi?
If you wanto enjoy goan marry.
Stop fornication undecided undecided
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
nothing can be compared to sex. I mean mix with sweet romance
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by mployer(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
Diction10nairal:

If you wanto enjoy goan marry.
Stop fornication undecided undecided

I have the enjoyment tool. Come stop me naa.
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by liyaha(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
It's good for the health but remember however that too much of anything including sex is bad. My opinion
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by blizswt: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Diction10nairal:
Wait Don Jazzy is not married and he's having sex,
Is that not fornication? undecided
This our elders sef are bad role models
cry
Lol

Funny u, so knacking is only 4 married people Abi? Besides married ppl make luv, dey don't knack
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Tecno66: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
If na only that one, you try. Its actually streneous. But I sorry for the sister wey you dey exercise on top am. She try.
BloggersNG:
Ya'll worrying why Don Jazzy is always fit, even though he doesnt do any exercise? worry no more i just got the reason, and its not what you think.. well its because his a knacking machine.. lol.. he just revealed that sex is actually the major and only exercise he does to be fit..
The Mavin boss while talking a walk with Dr Sid at Ikoyi bridge said his a very lazy person, so doing normal exercise is out of the book, all he does is knackking (another word for sex)

He said;
"I am very lazy, I don’t engage myself in any form of strenuous activity or exercise for that matter, let me just say the only form of exercise I engage in is knacking” he said in a video posted on his snap.

Watch the video below!

Here: https://instagram.com/p/BeTzLF0Fo8N/

Or here:
News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/the-only-exercise-i-do-is-sex-don-jazzy.html?m=1

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Snow02: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
who you deh tell??
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by ehix89(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
desreek9:
And the lady he's knacking will see this post smh,

She should be ashamed of herself knowing she's just for knacking and nothing more.
It definitely can't be just a single lady considering how ladies throws themselves at celebrities. Even after this post tonnes of ladies will still wanna hit on him. it's more like a bragging right to some brain dead ladies.

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Tecno66: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Stephenfowoyo:
Don Jazzy, you should try to exercise a little o.
knacking exercise na joke?

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by chyckxx(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Shortyy:
But is Iyanya still up to something?
cheesy Yes, he’s up to a song titled Credit.

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Austinoiz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
If he said this jokingly said this, then he's jokingly mad but if he was meant it...as in he was serious, then he's seriously mad.
My take, waiting for APC's reply.l
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by kglamour(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Don knackson

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by WONDERS001(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
slawomir:
that is my guy

exactly the only exercise i do

sometimes i go just dey reason all people when dey do work out on Saturday for Uniben sport complex like wasting of time.

the real exercise is constant sex. maybe two times every day

Keep wasting your life and destiny, ok.
You dey knack your future join but,you no know. .
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Stephenfowoyo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
Tecno66:
knacking exercise na joke?
No matter what exercise is better
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by gidob(m): 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pubichairs:
embarassed Don baba u don pass this level nah...no de yarn any how
Which kind moniker be this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Kim1: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
He good na.
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by readyornot: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
He said;
"I am very lazy, I don’t engage myself in any form of strenuous activity or exercise for that matter, let me just say the only form of exercise I engage in is knacking” he said in a video posted on his snap.

oya, clap for yourself.
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by NAPC1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2018
LET DO IT...

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Rozaytee: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
no wonder....u look like old man...u dont work out
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Emerikoss: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Knacking sex doll abi wetin?
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Rozaytee: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
no wonder u look like old baba...u dont work out..lol
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by insabarnur(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
Knacking or rapeing,man put ur case straight.. I'm suspecting he bought his own doll..M.D @teamdoll
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Pubichairs(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
gidob:
Which kind moniker be this? grin grin
tongue e de pay money?

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by headbasher96(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
go and marry
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
desreek9:

She should be ashamed of herself knowing she's just for knacking and nothing more.
ashAmed of what.a singer once sang the primary and major functions of the v@jyna and phenese is for fokeen.any other functions it has is secondary.phenese was made for vajyna and vice versae.

Secondly sex is not for ego trips or who's wiser than who.all that nonsense is for fok boys and little girls.sex is a MUTUAL VOLUNTARY EXERCISE ENGAGED BY 2 matured opposite individuals who chose to enjoy and explore their sexuality.no one is doing anyone a favor having sex,it was immature little yoruba demons that made women think women are doing men a favor when they have sex just because their motive is not particularly to enjoy sex but to use it as a bragging right or ego booster of I've foked that girl.

THE world has moved beyond that bs
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Sholaye04: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked

Sholashow.com
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by awa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
E say I don knack am in the words of Lasisielenu....
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by horbasholar: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
slawomir:
that is my guy

exactly the only exercise i do

sometimes i go just dey reason all people when dey do work out on Saturday for Uniben sport complex like wasting of time.

the real exercise is constant sex. maybe two times every day

me nor get time for work out in Uniben sport complex
na regular night class sex
you nor need a crib
just bent them and penetrate them at places like hall two
June 12
education open field
back of petroleum engineering
back of new pharmacy
yeeeee modaran. See person pikin

1 Like

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
desreek9:

Toto no gat any identity than to knack...
Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by Anesomadina: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
desreek9:

Make I dey go my own way oo

Re: 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) by fastloan: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
oga wen you go marry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tee Billz Shuns Tiwa Savage, S Birthday Party / "Why Teebillz Tested Negative To Cocaine’ – Medical Expert / Don Jazzy: Why I Am Yet To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.