Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) (40581 Views)

Teebillz Pays A Surprise Visit To Tiwa Savage And Their Son Jam Jam In Dubai / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / 'The Only Exercise I Do Is Sex' - Don Jazzy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THDfgfR80mE

Ex-bbnaija housemate and artist Laycon has paid a surprise visit to a renowned record producer and artiste.

Their facial expressions and reactions showed how surprised they were to see one of Nigeria’s most respected personalities engaging them in a task and calling out their names.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by osamz007: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2021
AWON ICONS
LAYCON=GRACE

26 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Bornsinner7: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
He got the potentials to breakthrough the rap scene and last long in the industry... he just need the right team and consistency..

It's absurd to compare him now with nasty c.. I really don't know what is wrong with his so called fans (icons)..

laycon is not only trying.. he still sound like those kid with dreadlocks down your street aspiring to be musicians.. he's flow is that of those kid that pay 2k for studio session...

He has got a lot of work to put in buh I believe it's only a matter of time..

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
He got the potentials to breakthrough the rap scene and last long in the industry... he just need the right team and consistency..

It's absurd to compare him now with nasty c.. I really don't know what is wrong with his so called fans (icons)..

laycon is not only trying.. he still sound like those kid with dreadlocks down your street aspiring to be musicians.. he's flow is that of those kid that pay 2k for studio session...

Yea, u're ryt

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by osamz007: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:

. he still sound like those kid with dreadlocks down your street aspiring to be musicians.. he's flow is that of those kid that pay 2k for studio session....

NA SUBTLE SHADE BE THIS NA

23 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by slawormiir: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Laycon should sit his gadmnnn ass down and think of a better career

Because he ain't got no talent in the music industry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Of Lay Lay Lay of.........
Seti Awon........

Mayor the rapper
Je m'appelle........

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by kenzysmith: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
This guy no sabi una listen to this guy at DJ Neptune ft joeboy the guy still dey rap like efe no dey blend with d beat ycee, falz and dremo listen to Nobody remix be like

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by visijo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don’t know who needs to hear this but sometimes you achieve more when you're single. Some partners delay the process.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by ODJ124(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
He Has gone to enroll for admission into SMAN...

I guess..

Thread seen. .

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by kenzysmith: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:

God bless u for saying the undiluted truth

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by PussyKing(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
angry

Sense man
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by ThierryJay: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don jazzy really needs to tone down this his weight o.

Laycon omo ologo. Pls keep up your drive, they can't keep you down by saying you still rap like a kid.

Guess what has been trending all day today, Laycon is an A-List artiste. You know why, he got validation from US rappers who recognized the genius in his word flows. Greatness recognizes greatness.

13 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by EXLOVER(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Pikin wey wash hand well na dey eat with elders.

Hustle o or else nobody go recognize nor even associate with you.

The narrator is sounding like who is scared.

9jayes:
If Eminem insults Nigerians with a Rap song....

Which artiste in Nigeria can we look up to for revenge?

Its definitely Laycon

No different between Laycon fans and Buhari supporters.

14 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by 9jaBloke: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
smiley You can't hate Laycon

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by miniziter(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
the lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Premiumwriter: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
F*ck all nairalanders. I'm tired
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by 9jayes: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
If Eminem insults Nigerians with a Rap song....

Which artiste in Nigeria can we look up to for revenge?

Its definitely Laycon

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:
[s]He got the potentials to breakthrough the rap scene and last long in the industry... he just need the right team and consistency..

He has got a lot of work to put in buh I believe it's only a matter of time [/s]

You're not well. Can you even afford data to watch his latest freestyle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY99C_EgKGs

Trending number 2 on YouTube shortly after it was release? Is this the freestyle you called 2K studio work?? DJ Jimmy Jattt's studio/show is the 2K here? Same show/studio he featured the likes of Dagrin, VEC, Ice Prince?

Or this? cheesy Some of you are sick. Una perpetual hatred and hypocrisy is why some of you fail in life. Laycon is not good because some "influencers" compared him with Nasty C? Is Nasty C god? Do you even know Nasty C? Laycon shouldn't be compared with Nasty C simply because Nasty C is a foreigner? You deserve your slave masters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNH6uMT6U6I

45 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Stockquality: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don jazzy fat,shey na depression.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
osamz007:
AWON ICONS

LAYCON=GRACE

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by gideon66045: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Don jazzy fat,shey na depression.
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by philip0906(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Bornsinner7:

I saw the ridiculous comparisons on Twitter and confirmed that many Tweet fingers are delinquent kids with access to cheap data to spew bullocks.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Digableplanets6(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
On a serious note though, don jazzy should watch his weight.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=9jayes post=98367210][/quote] weytin?

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Rahkman: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Everything about this guy just dey tacky... him no sabi dress ... see him mumu hairstyle ... the most wackest looking bbnaija winner in the history of bbnaija... later him go open mouth say him wan date erica

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gracedavid125:

Ex-bbnaija housemate and artist Laycon has paid a surprise visit to a renowned record producer and artiste.

Their facial expressions and reactions showed how surprised they were to see one of Nigeria’s most respected personalities engaging them in a task and calling out their names.

Please when is next BBN audition? Any one with useful info should help out.
Re: Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) by flokii: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Obesity don finish the Don Jazzy guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of / Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.