Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? (1348 Views)

Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? by NLbully(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Have had experience with Chrome,Firefox,Opera and Phoenix browser

Though I had to settle for Phoenix browser because of its lightness

Which browser are you currently using and why do you choose it over others ?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? by saxby(f): 2:13am On Jan 25, 2018
i think ill go with chrome,i use it on my tecno spark and am enjoying every bit of it but i use uc too especially when it comes to downloading
Re: Which Is The Best Android Browser Out There? by MarkWayne89: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2018
NLbully:
Firefox

Which browser are you currently using and why do you choose it over others ?

Go for Firefox! I love this browser. And their last version is very fast.

(1) (Reply)

Phones With Best Cameras For Every Budget / Recommend A Good Quality Phone / I'm Shooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.