Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out (568 Views)

See How The Onnoghen Timeline Will Pan Out By Clerverly / How Delta Gubernatorial Poll May Pan Out / How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by CorrectionFLuid: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
1. Buhari will lose, especially in the South.

2. APC will rig the election for Buhari.

3. Northerners will start mass killing.

4. There will be reprisals.

5. Chaos will lead to a state of emergency.

6. Repeated killings will lead to a war.

7. Buhari now has enough reasons to stay on.

8. In war, everything is fair. Perfect time for grazing colonies to be created in all states.

9. Jihad and it's finished.

The problem lies not in giving water to a baboon but in getting back the cup. Electing Buhari was a colossal mistake, but then the signs were clear. Being blind to the signs and voting him in was just a clear indication that it's over for Nigeria. Maybe Islam is the true religion after all. #buyingmykoran
Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by MrHistorian: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
T H R A S H.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by Desyner: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
If PDP can turn the south against APC and put the south on a stand-by similar to that Buhari put his fanatic in 2011, any attempt by APC to rig can snowball into a inter-regional violence or war. God forbid such a thing happens the war won't go on for more than 6 months the south will win it, especially the South-South, they have the most important advantage.
One other huge factor is the significant number of educated people and Christians that cannot be dictated to up north or brainwashed.
I hope Buhari don't run in 2019.
Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by CorrectionFLuid: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Desyner:
If PDP can turn the south against APC and put the south on a stand-by similar to that Buhari put his fanatic in 2011, any attempt by APC to rig can snowball into a inter-regional violence or war. God forbid such a thing happens the war won't go on for more than 6 months the south will win it, especially the South-South, they have the most important advantage.
One other huge factor is the significant number of educated people and Christians that cannot be dictated to up north or brainwashed.
I hope Buhari don't run in 2019.

The south can never be put on a stand by,especially stand by for violence. You need massive amount of illiterate and extreme personalities to pull that. The north however isn't lacking in those areas.

No region apart from the core north has the advantage currently... There is a reason why the current administration handed over all vital security agencies to his people.

It's a checkmate. We're already surrounded on every side.
Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by Desyner: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:

The south can never be put on a stand by,especially stand by for violence. You need massive amount of illiterate and extreme personalities to pull that. The north however isn't lacking in those areas.

No region apart from the core north has the advantage currently... There is a reason why the current administration handed over all vital security agencies to his people.

It's a checkmate. We're already surrounded on every side.
You have a point. We are sorrounded but in war logistics is key. War is expensive to fund. The north will naturally hibernate between the hunger war and the real war in 6 months atmost.
Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by ChidiAlaigbo: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
CorrectionFLuid:
1. Buhari will lose, especially in the South.

2. APC will rig the election for Buhari.

3. Northerners will start mass killing.

4. There will be reprisals.

5. Chaos will lead to a state of emergency.

6. Repeated killings will lead to a war.

7. Buhari now has enough reasons to stay on.

8. In war, everything is fair. Perfect time for grazing colonies to be created in all states.

9. Jihad and it's finished.

The problem lies not in giving water to a baboon but in getting back the cup. Electing Buhari was a colossal mistake, but then the signs were clear. Being blind to the signs and voting him in was just a clear indication that it's over for Nigeria. Maybe Islam is the true religion after all. #buyingmykoran

TANOID!!!!
Re: Opinion: My Opinion On How 2019 Election Is Going To Pan Out by CorrectionFLuid: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Desyner:
You have a point. We are sorrounded but in war logistics is key. War is expensive to fund. The north will naturally hibernate between the hunger war and the real war in 6 months atmost.

Ya true, but international support is also needed in warfare. Who is more likely to be supported by the international community when you put into consideration, that they'll support whoever is more likely to protect their interests? The progressive south or the illiterate feudal north? Your answer is as good as mine... The north of course.

Also they'll use the election results as excuse to support the current regime. Remember that Buhari already has his own in place as inec boss. Even if elections were to be rerun, it would still be same results and this time around it would be justified cos the south will record a low turn out due to fear.

The mistake has already been made. It's time to be fluid... If na to turn Muslim go save our neck, make we go there.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Wrote An Open Letter Of Probable Impeachment To President Buhar / Which Of These Three Things Did You Want To Happen Before 2019 / Can You Take A Bullet For The President Of Your Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.