Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock (42233 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by tooladapo: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2018
put your hope and faith in only God, not man, government or religious leader. they can't do it for u. only God can
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by stefanweeks: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
very well placed priority. Abi you think your priority is same with his, learner like you

If i scatter ur teeth

Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Who invited this fool to my post, did I mention your name why are you pained.
MIKOLOWISKA:
they all hammered. You're the Jonzer
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MrMcJay(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what ban. This is not school politics o. The only ban is election day campaign ban to avoid violence

Oya, chop your L.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/breaking-2019-weve-not-lifted-ban-campaigns-inec/amp/
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrMcJay:

Oya, chop your L.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/breaking-2019-weve-not-lifted-ban-campaigns-inec/amp/
really!!?
Na wa o
OK then
But the cap didn't say which post bubu and osin would run for cool
It just said 2019
Not all rules are enforceable cool
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Who invited this fool to my post, did I mention your name why are you pained.
Chei see painment. It's not even paining you if not you would've run for office. Keep crying your crocodile tears, they will keep hammering on your head
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:

If i scatter ur teeth
is already scattered
I've accepted my fate
But doesn't change fact
You're not
His priority
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who be this one again? Stranger I post and when I did I never mentioned u, so carry your opinion somewhere else, if u mention me again you a Foolish person.
MIKOLOWISKA:
Chei see painment. It's not even paining you if not you would've run for office. Keep crying your crocodile tears, they will keep hammering on your head
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by stefanweeks: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
is already scattered
I've accepted my fate
But doesn't change fact
You're not
His priority

I dont wanna be his priority either
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
chiroyale:

Fool me twice! Shame on me..
With regards to your signature, can I be in love with you?
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
stefanweeks:

I dont wanna be his priority either
so why you lamenting
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Who be this one again? Stranger I post and when I did I never mentioned u, so carry your opinion somewhere else, if u mention me again you a Foolish person.
you think you can talk anyhow in public and not get a reply.not very intelligent
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by anomsodi(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2018
chiroyale:

Fool me twice! Shame on me..
A Chinese proverb.. ......
Try and complete it
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by stefanweeks: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so why you lamenting

Let this charade end here

Quit quoting me.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Stranger. So you still replied, mehn you a Fool for the third time
MIKOLOWISKA:
you think you can talk anyhow in public and not get a reply.not very intelligent
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Stranger. So you still replied, mehn you a Fool for the third time
and you are childish and stupid
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2018
stefanweeks:

Let this charade end here

Quit quoting me.
quit spewing rubbish
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol, you are actually the one who's childish and stupid, for coming to quote my comment when I was clearly not talking to u. Whoever you are swelve. And yea you a fool for the fourth time.
no, you are for not realising that this is a public forum. If you don't want ppl to comment then you keep shut in public. Kai you're so unintelligent
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
The intelligent one, and your comment came as an insult n you expect one to digest it, screw back, oFcuz this a public forum ppl discus serious issues n sometimes memes for fun. If u comment something cool I wouldn't have called u a fool in the first place.
MIKOLOWISKA:
no, you are for not realising that this is a public forum. If you don't want ppl to comment then you keep shut in public. Kai you're so unintelligent
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Justbeingreal:
The intelligent one, and your comment came as an insult n you expect one to digest it, screw back, oFcuz this a public forum ppl discus serious issues n sometimes memes for fun. If u comment something cool I wouldn't have called u a fool in the first place.
who are you to decide what is cool and what isn't. Do I look like your mother that didn't bring you up properly. You like throwing insult in public ba when you don't have argument,no worries and you are a bastard if you reply me
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol, mehn seriously you a fool for the fourth time, I thought u are sensible, after reading this your last message its clear you ain't, since you are the first who quoted me just makes you the bigger fool here. in fact in advance you a fool for the fifth time.
MIKOLOWISKA:
who are you to decide what is cool and what isn't. Do I look like your mother that didn't bring you up properly. You like throwing insult in public ba when you don't have argument,no worries and you are a bastard if you reply me
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol, mehn seriously you a fool for the fourth time, I thought u are sensible, after reading this your last message its clear you ain't, since you are the first who quoted me just makes you the bigger fool here. in fact in advance you a fool for the fifth time.
well u replied me so u know u r a bastard so im ok
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Lol, u remember when I say if u reply u a foolish person well u replied, you have been a fool from the minute u quoted me, now u trying to imitate, well u a fool for the seventh time. And the more you quote the more the number of times u will be called a fool.
MIKOLOWISKA:
well u replied me so u know u r a bastard so im ok
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol, u remember when I say if u reply u a foolish person well u replied, you have been a fool from the minute u quoted me, now u trying to imitate, well u a fool for the seventh time. And the more you quote the more the number of times u will be called a fool.
spoken like a born bastard
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
spoken like a born bastard
Lol, You a Fool for the eighth time.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol, I am a bastard for the eighth time.
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Lol, you must really be a fool for real, stranger you a F____L(complete the dash) for the ninth time.[quote author=MIKOLOWISKA post=64572501][/quote]
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Lol, you must really be a fool for real, stranger you a F____L(complete the dash) for the ninth time.
like a true bastard
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tenth time wink ____ (Complete it ) that thing that you are since u first quoted..Lol Foolish fellow as u take waka come comment when dem nor invite you come de receive insults when u get sense u go waka comot Fool
MIKOLOWISKA:
like a true bastard
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Tenth time wink
ahnahnn
You no write long story
againFinger don de pain you abi
We're getting somewhere

like a true bastard You are
Re: Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock by Justbeingreal(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
ahnahnn
You no write long story
againFinger don de pain you abi
We're getting somewhere

like a true bastard You are
Read again Mikolowiska aka Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Plot To Islamize Nigeria / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.