Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (42225 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by dre11(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2019
Lafia – There was drama on Wednesday at the Nasarawa State Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs in Lafia when Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura begged the governor-elect, Abdullahi Sule, to give him three more months to take the state to the Promised Land.

This happened at the installation of sixteen emirs and chiefs in the state.

The outgoing governor said: “Because of the good intentions I have for this state, the eight years given to me was not enough; how I wish the governor-elect would borrow me three more months.

“If not because the constitution would not permit, I would have begged the governor-elect to borrow me three months to finish something I have in mind for this state.”

He advised the people of the state to embrace themselves despite tribal diversity and shun divisive tendency in order to make Nasarawa a friendly state.

The outgoing governor said the installation and presentation of staff of office to sixteen traditional rulers was long overdue.

He said the delay in the installation was caused by the Ombatse and the farmer-herders’ crises that broke out in the state.

https://www.independent.ng/drama-as-gov-al-makura-begs-gov-elect-to-give-him-three-months/
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by kingphilip(m): 8:05am On May 23, 2019
Upon say you win Senate e no do you

Why not share the vision with the governor elect, if it laudable and people centric, he'll make it happen

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by REDshouse(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
Thief need more time to pack out from Govt House

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by yemmight(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2019
What he did not achieve in 8 years, 3 months will now be sufficient? Clowns everywhere.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Emmzy201(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2019
Three more months to completely dry the state treasury grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by BuhariAdvocate: 8:25am On May 23, 2019
Greedy at it peak.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by dukie25: 8:33am On May 23, 2019
Typical APC governor.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Johnsonoddd50: 9:32am On May 23, 2019
See below

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Philinho(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Three months to remove his oracle..... Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by SarakiBukola: 9:33am On May 23, 2019
3 more months to steal....weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by thorpido(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Lol.It's always hard to leave.
The access to state funds

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Zombiekiller010: 9:33am On May 23, 2019
Governor wey mumu
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by festacman(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2019
I think we overreact too much sometimes. This is just a sarcastic statement coming from a feeling of self importance. Of course, what he is asking for is an impossibility constitutionally.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by abbaapple: 9:34am On May 23, 2019
sad

SMH! May God forgive all this politicians undecided
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by RZArecta2(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2019
There’s no type of demonic criminality you won’t see from the APC, he should have asked for 50 more years so we can confirm his madness cool

8 Likes

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by aragon4realz(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2019
funny
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Akpacha(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
Man and greed!
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Onlinealaba(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
He his wondering how he will lose access to state funds well the bigger game is in the senate..let him enjoy

1 Like

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by anonymuz(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2019
Extra plate to finish the state cake
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On May 23, 2019
The outgoing governor said: “Because of the good intentions I have for this state, the eight years given to me was not enough; how I wish the governor-elect would borrow me three more months.
Is this suppose to be a joke or what?! shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
To loot more. I understand
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Badonasty(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/drama-as-gov-al-makura-begs-gov-elect-to-give-him-three-months/

our leaders are crazy sha...you didn't achieve anything in 8 years so what do you want to achieve in 3months
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by Authoreety: 9:36am On May 23, 2019
So much comedy in Naija politics....

It's bn ages I stopped caring
Re: Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months by dadebayo1(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2019
What he could not achieve in 8years he wants to do in 3months.. One chance grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Lands At Anambra International Airport (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Crowd Welcomes Ifeanyi Ubah As He Arrives Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.