Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge (1383 Views)

Laptop Won't Open WPS File / Laptop Won't Charge To 100% Please Help! / Help! The Laptop Won't Boot.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Greenbullet(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello, my lenovo laptop won't charge, when its plugged in, the charging indicator will not "on" , unless I press the power button , which the indicator light will one for two seconds and goes "off" , the last time I used the laptop, I completely drained the battery, please does anyone know what could be the cause ?
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Donald3d(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmm, this looks like a mother board problem .But lets rule that out first .Is the battery removable ?
If it is , remove the battery
Hold the power button for 60 seconds
Plug the charger ,and turn it on (dont put the battery back yet )
If it comes on , let it boot completely and shut it down normally from the windows menu
place the battery back in , it should charge now .
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by udemzyudex(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2018
What does the ba3 indicator says on desktop? Plug in charging or plug in not charging?
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Blazinraj01(f): 7:09pm On May 25, 2018
olubode01:
Hello, Rizmo mneeds this: I Need Hp Envy 4 Motherboard .Can youVsupplypit?
pVisitNthe linkpbelow.
5XXtEy greenbullet 0FM7KW blazinraj01
You are spamming my mention. Haba
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Razak5(m): 4:48am On May 27, 2018
Hi Green bullet.

I'll fix that issue with 12k.

*cheers*
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by wunmi590(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2018
Razak5:
Hi Green bullet.

I'll fix that issue with 12k.

*cheers*

good afternoon,

please i have a lenovo idea pad 110, which is working perfectly, but the screen is not oning light at all, so it looks dark, what can i do to the screen, or would i have to change the screen completely.

and if i am to change it, how much would it cost me?
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Razak5(m): 12:39pm On May 27, 2018
wunmi590:

good afternoon,

please i have a lenovo idea pad 110, which is working perfectly, but the screen is not oning light at all, so it looks dark, what can i do to the screen, or would i have to change the screen completely.

and if i am to change it, how much would it cost me?

Hello...

Well, If it's the screen-Thats a 15.6” paper screen, It'll cost you 20k to fix. However if it's a 15.6" Ordinary led screen, it'll cost you 18k to get it replaced.

Funny enough it might just be flex! and all you have to do is to simply change the flex which will cost 7500.

....So, this means you'll bring it over, we test with flex, and another screen to be sure what's wrong...

You can call on 08128714767. I'm on whatsapp too
*cheers*

1 Like

Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by wunmi590(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
Razak5:

Hello...

Well, If it's the screen-Thats a 15.6” paper screen, It'll cost you 20k to fix. However if it's a 15.6" Ordinary led screen, it'll cost you 18k to get it replaced.

Funny enough it might just be flex! and all you have to do is to simply change the flex which will cost 7500.

....So, this means you'll bring it over, we test with flex, and another screen to be sure what's wrong...

You can call on 08128714767. I'm on whatsapp too
*cheers*

Thank you, I will give you a call on your digit, what's your location please?
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by Razak5(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2018
wunmi590:

Thank you, I will give you a call on your digit, what's your location please?

I'm in Ikeja.
Re: My Lenovo Laptop Won't Charge by wunmi590(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
Razak5:

I'm in Ikeja.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

/ I Am In Urgent Need Of Dell Studio Laptop Carcass / Sharing A Starcomms Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.