Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe (29134 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Bauchi SUBEB Board Member Sacked For Associating With Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by jeroba1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that Tinubu and his goons as at today thinks otherwise undecided embarassed
thunder fire tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by LZAA: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

Make I shoe you how your elders went to disgrace you begging to be president in 2023? grin

Bunch of losers
lmao we all know the gambari slaves
moslems n christians in one tribe
chai afonja ronu oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Either we like it or not, Nigeria will never reach is potential until the country breaks up and each region looks after its own people because we have of different culture, people etc.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
jeroba1:
thunder fire tinubu.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Ojiofor: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
See confession na
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by stefanweeks: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
ehardetola:

See wat you deserve

This is you.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
olajizz01:
I think that is why we are ahead of u all useless regions,most esp. SS and SE.that is why ur heaven is SW,that was why u didnt have any strong political figure in ur hell called region. Beside,when we voted ur slowpoke adopted son (gej),the result was even worse more than this. The imdomie okupe is pdp and wanted to impress u fools in SS,SE.
SW is ahead of us and has strong political figures than we yet ur sons wants to impress us?
Na wa oo, he must hv seen smth which u blind lots are nt seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by asamaigho(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
BiafraIShere:
No be today they begin to act as slaves na.
Awolowo was used and dumped, he later committed suicide.
Abiola was used and dumped, he later died in prison.
Diya was used and dumped and was almost killed before he went on his knees

JUST AS(MR. ONE NIGERIA) NNAMDI AZIKIWE WAS USED AND DUMPED,
ALEX EKWUEME WAS USED AND DUMPED
AGUIYI IRONSI WAS USED AND DUMPED,I WAS SHOCK TO KNOW THAT HE INSTITUTED THE UNITARY SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by specco(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Okupe just spoke the truth. All the Afonjas on this thread are doing is just 'damage control'. Okupe spoke straight from his mind. No political correctness.
That Master/servant aspect is not a revelation but rather a confirmation of how other Southern regions view the North and yoruba relationship.
Regardless of how pivotal Asiwaju was to Pmb's enthronement he was thrown out just immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by dieBYfire: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
Biety:
Okupe is an elder but here, he's clearly speaking like a kid or like an OSU politician.

Can any region achieve anything without romancing other regions?
Or can any politician become heavyweight without building bridges across the country?

Why is the old man now saying rubbish and thereby making the OSUS from the backward region that is currently in political relegation happy..

As long as Nigeria remains one, friendship between different regions will continue.

grin
Nigga will you shut up and stop disgracing your parents ... Is it by force to comment. Every Tom Dick and Harry wants to talk about politics , even a local fowl like this one too.
Well thank God for Seun for helping the less privilege hv an opportunity to air their views on social issues. Weere gidi

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by asamaigho(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
specco:
Okupe just spoke the truth. All the Afonjas on this thread are doing is just 'damage control'. Okupe spoke straight from his mind. No political correctness.
That Master/servant aspect is not a revelation but rather a confirmation of how other Southern regions view the North and yoruba relationship.
Regardless of how pivotal Asiwaju was to Pmb's enthronement he was thrown out just immediately.

WHEN WILL OKOROCHA,UZOR KALU, KEN NNAMMANI,...E'TAL STARTS SPEAKING THE TRUTH OF HOW AZIKIWE SOLD THE SOUTH TO NORTH JUST TO BE CROWNED A CEREMONIAL PRESIDENT?

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by BetaThings: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
LZAA:

he has just said d truth but d goblin headslammers will always want to remain footstools to thier gambari overlords grin grin
some are already calling ndigbo wen d statement was made by thier fellow afonja
grin

Both those who fall down on their faces like Jesus and those ho call themselves anointed (like Osinbajo) are the same to you
Fact is that, for you, blood is thicker than religious affiliation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by ooshinibos: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You still have hope for Nigeria after 60 years it became independent? Baba okupe, your hope will die with you because there is no hope for Nigeria.
One day, Nigeria will experience another war. I see this coming. The north have always felt they own Nigeria. A country as ethnically and religiously diverse as Nigeria will not progress. A country where one feels he is superior to another will not last. Nigeria will never progress. We just like to deceive ourselves.
I feel your pain , sometimes I feel like saying what you said

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by LZAA: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
BetaThings:

Both those who fall down on their faces like Jesus and those ho call themselves anointed (like Osinbajo) are the same to you
Fact is that, for you, blood is thicker than religious affiliation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0
stick to the topic na grin

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Neoteny(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
They call themselves leaders

They call themselves elders

They call themselves statesmen

But all they do, is talk carelessly and fan the embers of hate. Everyday it's one threat or the other.

All because the north is in power.

When OBJ and GEJ held sway, you don't hear this crap.

You say you're educated..sophisticated....civilized.

But you all talk like tribal warlords.

You're so enlightened and united and rich and clever....yet the fulani man won the elections. And you're here talking about equity and fairness in appointments...in a democracy. Use your numbers and win 2019. If you can.

Everyone is up in arms about benue killings. No one is talking about Numan killings or taraba killings. Why? Because the victims are fulani.

Nigerian christians are such hypocritical charlatans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by oooduancalmdown: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

SW is ahead of us and has strong political figures than we yet ur sons wants to impress us?
Na wa oo, he must hv seen smth which u blind lots are nt seeing.
He is right. Okupe is a PDO member. No Yoruba man give a fuccking about iboes. Many Yoruba people support APC so you can't see any Yoruba giving a damn about iboes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by misgab: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ever8054:
which regret?...yoloba waiting for the next Hausa Fulani presidential candidate so that they can attache one of there son to vice him...
No wonder power has eluded you for so long. can't you for once in your life think reasonably and dispassionately to understand the pains masked in this letter. Anyway sha, am not surprised North watch your back as he has said. We are no fools, no monopoly of power neither violence from now on we in the south especially SW will match you one on one anyhow you bring it on. Reason, War or Peaceful resolution of all the issues regressing this country.
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by misgab: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

He is right. Okupe is a PDO member. No Yoruba man give a fuccking about iboes. Many Yoruba people support APC so you can't see any Yoruba giving a damn about iboes
The last time I checked it was your clueless visionless tactless leaders that were begging Mr Clueless to run the 2nd term
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by nell4: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

Just like the pigs from the yEast are are falling over each other to lick Atiku's boots
same way the eweduians ate buhari's feaces. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by LZAA: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
asamaigho:

JUST AS(MR. ONE NIGERIA) NNAMDI AZIKIWE WAS USED AND DUMPED,
ALEX EKWUEME WAS USED AND DUMPED
AGUIYI IRONSI WAS USED AND DUMPED,I WAS SHOCK TO KNOW THAT HE INSTITUTED THE UNITARY SYSTEM.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by oooduancalmdown: 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

They cant be sidelined the way buhari sidelined Yorubas.
to remove buhari we need a northerner samethin tinubu used to kick GEJ Out since they have the population.
been a slave is nt abt voting a northerner bt having bt having a fair share in anything the govt hs to offer. can dat be said of Yoruba? do they have any influence or say in the govt? the absence of significant project which ws their reasons for votin out GEJ has buhari done any? In area of appointments has they gotten any better than the regions who didnt vote him?
This is another iboe loser who will never mind his business. You call others slaves but you are now licking Atiku's ass. Shane no dey una body. I will like to know how you guys will campaign for Atiku. You have been licking northerner's ass from first republic. You licked their ass in 1979 and 1993. Tell me what is more shameless that you iboes. I must say that there is no tribe that is as crafty like iboes. I have not seen in this world. They insult other people when they envy you and want what you have.
Yes!!!! Yoruba people have a lot of say in this buhari regime than they had under that clueless bufoon called GEJ.
Let us see how you guys will campaign for Atiku when he campaigns this years. We will know who acts as a slave between you people and Yoruba people.
We no want southern alliance with flatheeads!!!
Shameless losers!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by oooduancalmdown: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
misgab:

The last time I checked it was your clueless visionless tactless leaders that were begging Mr Clueless to run the 2nd term
Who were the Yoruba leaders begging the clueless bufoon to run for second time?
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by kernel504(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
dieBYfire:

grin
Nigga will you shut up and stop disgracing your parents ... Is it by force to comment. Every Tom Dick and Harry wants to talk about politics , even a local fowl like this one too.
Well thank God for Seun for helping the less privilege hv an opportunity to air their views on social issues. Weere gidi

Your fther is not a quarter of this man politically, I wouldn't know if your balless fther can be an ant if you call this man local foul.
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
nell4:
same way the eweduians ate buhari's feaces. grin grin grin grin

Go and mourn Llamadi Cownu which PMB slaughtered like chicken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
LZAA:

lmao we all know the gambari slaves
moslems n christians in one tribe
chai afonja ronu oooo grin

Continue to wait for Fayose and FFK to come and say e your generations
FFK WILL soon shine your mother's kongo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
imhotep:

But why is this Yoruba matter paining you like this na grin

Go and mourn Llamadi Cownu which Buhari slaughtered like fowl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by AreaFada2: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You still have hope for Nigeria after 60 years it became independent? Baba okupe, your hope will die with you because there is no hope for Nigeria.
One day, Nigeria will experience another war. I see this coming. The north have always felt they own Nigeria. A country as ethnically and religiously diverse as Nigeria will not progress. A country where one feels he is superior to another will not last. Nigeria will never progress. We just like to deceive ourselves.

If he said otherwise the North would frame him for treason. grin cheesy
Give him Oduduwa Republic and see if he will refuse it. All na style. grin
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by LZAA: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

Continue to wait for Fayose and FFK to come and say e your generations FFK WILL soon shine your mother's kongo grin grin
but but afonjas are still gambari slaves grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by dieBYfire: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
kernel504:

Your fther is not a quarter of this man politically, I wouldn't know if your balless fther can be an ant if you call this man local foul.

And your excess ballful fcther is a scumbag!
Just keep mute and allow us fix d country for u ok

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
LZAA:

but but afonjas are still gambari slaves grin grin
Yes, after shining her kongo
I mean your mcther 's kongo
Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by LZAA: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
divicoded:

Yes, after shining her kongo
I mean your mcther 's kongo
lmao grin grin grin
my moms is long gone but tanks for remembering her o ye prepubescent young man grin
now assume the position below grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe by brookz: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Okupe is as Dumb as a Day Old Donut.

Let me take a Trip down Memory Lane during the 2015 Elections Campaign in his own Words

"If Buhari wins this Election (2015), Call me BASTARD"

However, Doyin BASTARD Okupe is in Captivity of his Negativity. Expect Nothing Positive to come out from his fowl Brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ribadu-i Rejected Apc's Pressure To Stay / Nigerians Mock INEC With #Inconclusive On Twitter / Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.