Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

God bless my benefactor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God bless my benefactor (3582 Views)

Be My Helper And God Bless You Back / New Graduates Who Are Teaching - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira July 2019 / New Graduates Teaching In Lagos? - I Want To Bless You With 10,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless my benefactor

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless my benefactor by gabinogem(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nice one... Always a good thing to be appreciative.

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by JamieRocks(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Profbet:
Recently, I've been immersed in the highest level of bankruptcy. I have borrowed so much from friends that I do not wish to do so again. I graduated in 2012 but due to the level of corruption in the employment procedures of the country, I've been jobless. So few days ago I was scrolling through posts when I found a post by a Nairalander. I read it and I felt like asking him for help. I asked him for 5,000 but to my surprise he promised to send me 10,000 asking me to give 1,000 to anybody who would never pay me back. I accepted and sent my account details. Next thing I saw was an alert of 10,000. I couldn't believe it. I was so overjoyed that I gave out 3,000 to 3 teachers in the staff room of the private school I'm teaching. I couldn't believe I could get help from a stranger on a faceless forum like Nairaland. I have finally realized that this forum is so big that even people we think don't have accounts, do have. Pls don't go about insulting people here thinking they are your mates. Some people here are way beyond the level we think they are operating. This man right here does not know what he has done for me. A teacher I gave 1,000 rushed off to the market before closing time with that money. She was blessing the sender that I felt like crying. God will bless this man for me. He has saved me from a lot and I will forever remain grateful to him. Thank you Boss Built2last. Thank you Seun for creating the best forum in Africa. I can attest now to the fact that this forum has done more good than harm to us all. Thank you everyone. Pls help me thank my benefactor. I pray God meets us at the point of our needs too.
Don't hesitate to sho some love when you don make am too " not only with cash "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
cc: Built2last grin grin I hail oooo
Re: God bless my benefactor by xcolanto(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
You shouldn't have mentioned him handle. His reward would now be from men, making him miss out from "heavenly" blessings. In addition, you'll have many people stalk his handle for help both genuine and otherwise. Anyways each to his own. Thanks to Built2last for his good works.

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by kitaatita: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
For those who throw insults, you might be missing your potential employer or business partner. I have met some really nice people on this forum. I'm lucky that i haven't met those I regret knowing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God bless my benefactor by wunmi590(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
God bless both the sender and the receiver

This is one of the I don't engage in fight/insult with people on here, you never know who would be your benefactor.
Re: God bless my benefactor by Ezypretty: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
exactly nairaland is a blessing to humanity, I am a living testimony.
Re: God bless my benefactor by judette(f): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
cc: rationale mind
Re: God bless my benefactor by yommyk222(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Same thing happen to me when I was very broke and lose hope last year, Someone here in this forum really save my life then. a very big man with 3 different stories building, and cars and also a general overseas in one of the popular church at Oshogbo, I could not believe it. I wonder what he is looking for in this forum. and some animal that don't have up to 3 boxers will still throw insult to him because it a faceless forum.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God bless my benefactor by Kenzico(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
Could it have been Airforce1

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by purest21(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2018
Soon now your money-doubler pastor will compel you to use the remaining 7k for tithe to get 700k from God, I doubt you'll disagree.
You're types are their easiest prey

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by rayblings(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Congrats prof bet. Why did you choose that name, do you bet a lot hence the reason why you are broke?

I pray a good samaritan comes my way too o... No business these months under this government administration.. Hit me and I'd send my details... I don't have pride o

Re: God bless my benefactor by yellowtooth: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2018
I pray that our path and that of our destiny helper will cross

2 Likes

Re: God bless my benefactor by dahmie2013: 5:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Wow! May God bless him 2! #proudnairalander
Re: God bless my benefactor by Harddiskng(m): 5:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Profbet:

I graduated in 2012 but due to the level of corruption in the employment procedures of the country, I've been jobless.

I am currently jobless myself but i’m no fan of excuses tongue

Congrats to you, I hope it compels you to work harder. Out-do yourself, so you can start being a blessing to others.

To my helper: If you have a job and you need someone that is highly analytical, creative and can think like there-is-no-box, I am your guy.

With four years of work experience, be rest-assured of optimal performance wink Send me an email.

2 Likes

Re: God bless my benefactor by Glocee(f): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2018
That was how someone blessed me with cash from this forum last year.
Re: God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2018
xcolanto:
You shouldn't have mentioned him handle. His reward would now be from men, making him miss out from "heavenly" blessings.
How does this even make sense?

5 Likes

Re: God bless my benefactor by lifestyle1(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Nice one there

Abeg make una send me something too make I no die silent...

Anything

Re: God bless my benefactor by homeboy205: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2018
@OP PINSHURE OR I DONT KNOW LALASTICLALA
Re: God bless my benefactor by Fundamentalist: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Front page

Cc

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2018
homeboy205:
@OP PINSHURE OR I DONT KNOW LALASTICLALA

Re: God bless my benefactor by shola07(f): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2018
hello,pls anyone who can help a brother with better job in lagos should pls mssg me..A microbiologist graduate....trying to help a brother..
thanks

sholagrace0@gmail.com
Re: God bless my benefactor by stanvesco(m): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Harddiskng:

I am currently jobless myself but i’m no fan of excuses tongue

Congrats to you, I hope it compels you to work harder. Out-do yourself, so you can start being a blessing to others.

To my helper: If you have a job and you need someone that is highly analytical, creative and can think like there-is-no-box, I am your guy.

With four years of work experience, be rest-assured of optimal performance wink Send me an email.

Drop a WhatsApp message on 08063152970
Re: God bless my benefactor by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
that is why i make sure i never insult people on this platform, destiny helpers are here. well done built2last

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by obinoral1179(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nairaland is a land of blessings, be honest and have integrity then the sky will be a starting point....
Re: God bless my benefactor by marwanafrica: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
May God surprise me too,
Re: God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
We still 've some nice ppl here, I don't want to start blowing my trumpet. Always try to help ppl if the need be, the table might change tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by dayleke: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nice one....

May our helpers locate us by His grace.
Re: God bless my benefactor by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
lifestyle1:
Nice one there

Abeg make una send me something too make I no die silent...

Anything

Nigerians like awuuf pass anything grin

1 Like

Re: God bless my benefactor by centboy123456(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
hi my self am looking for help pls anybody out there pls help a brother here in lagos before I die pls
Re: God bless my benefactor by lifestyle1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
sisipelebe:
Nigerians like awuuf pass anything grin

b4 na opportunity. make you sef send your own I dey wait

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018 / Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money / SFH Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.