Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money (3562 Views)

Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by floret23(f): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2023
They have been advertising since 2016 on WhatsApp, Facebook and Telegram. They are all fake please don't buy any cluster or form from them. They are fraudsters.

SEM GRANTS
THEOBART GRANTS
SUPREME ICE CREAM GRANTS
TELPECOM GRANTS
GOLDEN BRIDGE GRANTS
COMMON WEALTH GRANTS
MTN GRANTS
ODUA GRANTS
BELMADAVIDS GRANTS
UN GRANTS
OSEA GRANTS
MIDWEST GRANT
REFUGEES GRANTS
UAAG GRANTS (This is the latest of among them)

These are just few I can remember now there's are more than 50 different grants been promoted by stomach grants handlers and fighters. Only the fools and gullibles will put there money in any fake grants at this moment, a word is enough for the wise.

Their modus operandi is exactly the same. The reason for this is because all those grants are being run by the same cartel. Be warned!

Cc. seun, mynd44, uboma, mukina2, davide470

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by JASONjnr(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2023
This is because many Nigerians are greedy and are looking for free money to steal.

Looking for grants but instead, the grant is looking for their money....

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by floret23(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2023
People who are greedy are suceptible being defrauded. Why? Because they will want to reap where they did not sown. Most nigerians are greedy and that's why fraud thrives here more than anywhere in the world. My people are the easiest scam.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by shortgun(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2023
angry
Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by iSense247: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2023
I belong to one of the many UAAG GRANTS WhatsApp group where members are asked to pay #2000 to earn #1m. Wow! grin

Only in Nigeria.

#NoFreeMoneyAnywhere
#UseYourHead

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by Cassandraloius: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Only Greedy Nigerians will participate since it's a grant. I remember the last one i did, a long time ago although I didn't pay any dime to fill the form, and the NGO group promised everyone millions of naira, and one funny thing is that, you would want to include all your family members name, and your close friends, but we waited till eternity. grin

The best thing is to ignore them.

Kindly visit my profile.❤️

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by 2pak(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Na who near river, that river will drown. Anyone get scammed by fake grant , deserved it

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
My cousin sister is a victim... They used my president name TINUBU to defraud my sister because they knew that asiwaju is loved by my family members...
Re: Scam Alert: List Of Fake Grants Defrauding Nigerians Of Their Hard-earned Money by AntiTerrorist: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is because many Nigerians are greedy and are looking for free money to steal.

Looking for grants but instead, the grant is looking for their money....
It's not because they are greedy but because they are poor.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here / ICS Limited Calling ; 19/01/2015 / Cadet Vacancy! Cadet Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.