Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? (433 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by queeness: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello, I am a woman in her late 30s. I was married and now divorced. This information I only disclose when people ask me. I am the mother of an 8 year old.
What spirit is it that harasses me like this? Married women always think I want their husbands. I don't . Even the ugly, pot bellied balding old ones? I have to mind how I greet married men and even struggle to make friends with married women who have this irrational jealousy of me. Even if I do not talk to their men or just greet them during the communal greeting time in church.
How should I pray?
People, who should be the very elect of God, make snap and wrong judgments of me this way.
Re: Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Are you too beautiful??
If yes, then you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by bro4u: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
its called 'opening-thread-anyhow' spirit....

1 Like

Re: Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2018
You're beautiful. Go on 7 days night vigil to seek answers from the lord

1 Like

Re: Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by MuttleyLaff: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2018
asuustrike2009:
You're beautiful. Go on 7 days night vigil to seek answers from the lord
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Christians, What Kind Of Spirit Is It? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 25, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]
That is the best answer to her predicament. If she needs answer, she should ask Jesus himself through prayers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies In Church After Giving Testimony / A Must-read Drama: Devil The Satan (A) / Must Read: The Faith Healers- James Randi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.