Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How I Made 500,000 Naira Selling Digital Contents Online. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Made 500,000 Naira Selling Digital Contents Online. (374 Views)

How A 15 Year Old Boy Made 200 Thusond Naira Selling Other People Product / Make Money Selling Digital Products / What Is The Most Emotional Picture You Have Ever Seen?( Warning Graphic Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 500,000 Naira Selling Digital Contents Online. by Valentinejr(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Post Source: http://www.weusenaira.com/make-money-online-blogging-great/

A true story of a Nigerian lady who graduated from the University but couldn't find a JOB.

She enrolled for one of our online courses.

And was taught everything in a closed WhatsApp group.

Mrs. Joy is a graduate of mechanical Engineering and a product of University of Nigeria, Nsukka​. She left school like every other Nigerian youth, and was faced with the frustration that, sometimes, faces graduates after NYSC​; without a job to lay hold on.

She submitted her CV to different organizations, and sleeked JOB from any slight opening.

However, she didn’t want to rely on her parents anymore irrespective of the peer pressures, environmental redirections and hopelessness.

But she did something that most Nigerian youths have not fancied.

She decided to take up the affairs of her life. And she started the journey by changing the ways she used to think about the responsibilities of her life.

At least to carter for her own life, pay some bills and put some edibles on her table.

Few months ago, we organised an online workshop [led by Valentine Nnanyere​] .

He only hovered around how to create digital products and serve larger adjunct; and Joy attended.

On the course of the training, she identified the talent and what she could call skill. She realized she could write about something.

Last month, she sent us a mail of appreciation.

Her words:

“After attending the online seminar and joining the groups that you suggested, I got to know few guys who also helped in improving my ideas and contents.

I created my first eBook and today, I have sold o over 6 hundred users, through my blog. And more are still to be sold.
I can’t forget enrolling in your class. Thanks and God Bless you Sir”

Consequently, one of our administrators initiated a conversation with her.

There, we realized that she has made over 500,000 Naira in just 2 weeks.

Joy gladly migrated from joblessness to wealth and from hopelessness to unending earning from her creativity.

But Joy did not have an office. She was working from the comfort of her grandmother's house.

Isn’t that amazing?

How Did It Happen?

Joy signed up for one of our free online courses to learn own to create a digital products and make money on her own pace.

She also paid for one of our premium services and was helped to create a professional blog where she raised her visibility which helped her make faster sales in shorter time.

Success doesn’t feel successful!

And that is why Joy is now taking more advanced course and undergoing our digital mentorship.

Are you still looking for JOB?

There are more to the things you can do, than what you accept as job-hunting.
You can create these digital contents and make lots of money for yourselves.

Learn more here: http://www.weusenaira.com/make-money-online-blogging-great/

Currently, our Digital Coaching on Blogging is ongoing: You can Join and Learn how to Blog and Make Money in Nigeria.

Re: How I Made 500,000 Naira Selling Digital Contents Online. by damtan(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
expired domain

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Resources That Will Explode Your Blog In 2018 / Fulanis Are Not Criminals – Emir Sanusi / London City Airport Cancels All Flights After Discovery Of Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.