Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Pregnant Sammy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Pregnant Sammy (739 Views)

My Pregnant Caucasian Shepard And Rottweiler / Help!!! My Pregnant Dog Is Groaning. / What Else Can I Feed My Pregnant GSD With Aside Noodles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Sammy by Kob82(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
pls help my samoyed dog due date as passed and yet to give birth, she suppose to give birth by 20th but yet nothing ooo. what should I do pls?
Re: My Pregnant Sammy by yachal: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Take her for C/S. No time to cheeck time

thank me later
Re: My Pregnant Sammy by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kob82:
pls help my samoyed dog due date as passed and yet to give birth, she suppose to give birth by 20th but yet nothing ooo. what should I do pls?

See your vet.
Re: My Pregnant Sammy by Namdeenero(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kob82:
How did you know she's due?? did you use ovulation kit to determine her peak of ovulation before you mated her??

You can't be sure when she'll litter if you didn't use ovulation test kit because she might not have been ovulating when you mated her. The males sperm can stay motile up to 5 days in a bitch before fertilisation can occur. My gsd whelped a week after expected whelping date.. Take a chill pill Bro. #Peace

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Sammy by ibukunfemi: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
Gods time is the best.......

(1) (Reply)

11 Months Old Female Eskimo For 50k / Get Your High Quality Caucasians Puppies @richykennel Jos / Nice Boerbel Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.