Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- (918 Views)

Get ALERTS 2X MONTHLY || Great Opportunity For You! / Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello my naija brothers and sistas,

Firstly let me introduce myself. I am Jonathan Olesegun from Lekki, Lagos where I stayed with my grandparents.
At the moment I am a finishing up my Business Masters Degree in a Malaysian university.

During my last 2 semester here, I met a number of business people who are alumni (ex-students) member that coaches final year student to be prepared for real life job environment. As my paper is on Digital Marketing Innovation, I am assign to a group of business experts including one Professional Engineer (Engr) as my mentor. My paper is 90% done now. A friend is helping with some graphic design here and there.

Now, coming up to business opportunity I saw from here, this one captured my interest. It is a project currently worked on by one of my mentor - Engr Harry. I see a lot of potential for the project to be introduced in Nigeria as well because of our sharp incline in economics over the past 10 years. Plus the founding members are mostly active businessman in Asia-Africa trade.

I am hoping this will bring a new paradigm shift into Nigeria's economic power in terms of penetrating into markets where we are not capable of before this.

The project outline : Agriculture Commodity Trading Powered by Blockchain Technology

The benefit for us : When this trading platform goes online, we will be able to market and sell our agriculture produce to international segment without the restriction of existing rules and regulations that usually tries to swindle our money. It has all the function to complete your trade like
1. appointing a transport agent, calling a verified surveyor to produce certification
2. calling a verified surveyor to produce certification
3. arranging for your fund to be transmitted securely
4. Live monitoring of your goods
5. get your costs quoted directly by the service provider / vendor

The best feature about this project is the provisional (free to use) trading chart analysis tool generated using advanced AI protocol.

Utility Token you bought today can be used to trade in the exchange. By joining early, you get the token at fraction of the cost.

As I know the founder directly, I also asked for special deal for Naija to join in return of our support. Using my referral code [TUDOR002C], you can enjoy 20% bonus + 5% discount during this private sale period.

If you are interested to join visit: TudorPay Website for more info
or you can also contact me (email and mobile no in signature page)

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
What Are TudorPay Project Initiative That Benefit Us

1. Applied Blockchain Technology
Main benefits that blockchain technology offer for its user are :
i. Decentralized
ii. Transparent and Immutable Ledger
iii. Secure Trade

2. Integrated Marketplace for Your Farm/Plantation Produce

3. Trade on P2P mode or choose to hedge your produce in the exchange future market mode

4. No Traders licenses or deposit required to enter the marketplace

5. Offers the benefit of resource sharing if you could group up and trade in bulk. Input price is going to be same as big companies

This are few of the features that can transform our economy for the better.

Join now to enjoy your early supporter benefit. TUDOR utility token is on sale now.
1 TUDOR = Eur 0.01 + 20% bonus until 31 January 2018.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2018
How could our economy benefit from an Open Exchange participation

An exchange is a century old marketplace concept where buyer and sellers could bid-offer prices for any party to counterpart. Its open and closing price makes a significant indicator for any type of underlying asset to be valued at any point of time. It shows agreed average prices contributed by the mass who have the asset in hand.

As the concept grows mature, more usage is applied to exchange concept where future positioning becomes acceptable for business to do advance sell or buy their goods. It also evolve into another tool where you could use the exchange to hedge / lock your profit today even though the trade is only going to happen months later.

So, if we look at it from the age old concept that has been vastly ignored by majority of traders in Nigeria community, it is only but a wise move to adapt our business culture from barter type (cash-goods) --> embrace the secret behind success of many big companies over all this years and start making positive difference in our economy.

What I see in our country is we do not practice transparent price mechanism in the market. This has created many profiteers in our financial system. End users suffers to pay more so middleman becomes rich - to make the statement easy.

We can all free ourselves from current manipulated system.

As an example :
In Mdex Exchange Crude Palm Oil is selling at USD 632.50 about N227.50/kg
RBD Olein is USD 650.00 about N233.80/kg

if you convert into 25L/keg (oil price + plastic drum new)
Red Palm Oil (CPO) ==> 22.5kg X 227.50 +1500 = N 6,618.75
RBD Palm Oil (Olein) => 22.5kg X 233.80 + 1500 = N 6,760.50

I saw market is selling around N9,000 - 10,500 now.

You see how much has been absorbed by middle person resulted from being out of real economic system.

You can change your business power now. Look into decentralized world offered by Blockchain technology.

If Agriculture Commodity is your business, join TudorPay project to make a change.

Visit Tudorpay Website for more info.

TUDOR token is on sale now. You'll also enjoy early bird bonus of 20% before 31 Jan 2018.
Use my referral code TUDOR002C to get this.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dont Miss Your Opportunity To Become the Next Digital Millionaire

Many startup investors who manage to multiply their portfolio in great number of folds are early adopters.
List of people who uses this method to achieve great riches includes Ian Balina, his post, Sam Karagiozis his news cover and many others.

You can also see in list attached how many project has managed to make their investors happy.

Come on now. Enter the exciting world of blockchain, decentralize and public funding.

TUDOR token in this stage is Eur 0.01 ea + 20% bonus. Next stage is going at Eur 0.10.

Visit TudorPay Website to be among the first to own the Agriculture Commodity trade utility token.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
TudorPay Is A Fast Track Project - Your Investment Will Grow Faster than Many ICO Currently Offered

Today I got a chance to spend a few hours with the founding group and see them working with the developer team.
Briefly introducing the technical members of TudorPay team :
1. Founding team : business professionals with solid engineering background and years of Asia-Africa trading especially in palm oil and rice
2. Developer team : experience group of people who are also licensed bank security provider for many asian finance system.

I raised a question "Why not create your own blockchain network?"

Answer : It is quite simple. If there is proven network like Ethereum that are transparent with their source code, and give it for anyone who wants to use the platform, why do you need to do it all over again?
So, TudorPay project brings in java programming expert to assimilate existing code by Ethereum and give it a step-up in usage (called use-case). The result of doing so, give the project a faster delivery time and lesser costs to develop.

What does this implies to the investors?
When a project delivers its completion date sooner, your initial investment grows quicker.
Then when lesser development cost is used, remaining token is sold as profit to the account. Thus gives the investor more return or higher divident.

I am confident TudorPay will be one of the biggest turnover project in blockchain technology. It is a one-of-its-kind application that provide all level of business to participate in international exchange trading. This solves your problem with marketing right? Get your goods sold directly to the oversea customer.

Come on folks. Get your TUDOR utility token now while it is in early stage. Enjoy it with bonus reward today.
Visit TudorPay Website now to participate.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Investing in ETF is The Next Choice By Crypto Angels

Many investors out there is clamoring into ETF (Electronically Traded Funds) project.Click here to see news from CNBC

Why get yourself leftout on the next big thing? Join TudorPay websitenow to be part of many successful digital investor.
Furthermore, risks to in [url=htts://tudorpay.com]TudorPay[/url] is significantly lower because they are using existing Ethereum platform.

So, come on. Go to TudorPay website and start your journey in changing the way we trade in agriculture commodity today.

How to join the crowdfunding initiative :
1. Get your XBT(bitcoin)/ETH(Ethereum) ready in your wallet ie COpay/Electrum/MEW/Metamask.
- if you dont have any cryptocurrency yet, you can buy using Naira at Pufftech Exchange or 9jacash
2. Login to TudorPay website
3. Follow the automated purchase process in the sales page.

Very easy right. To enjoy more discount enter TUDOR002C in the discount or referral code field. This is special for Nairaland members.

Happy investing guys!!
Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigeria is Mentioned as One of The Powerhouse in Crypto Trade

Congrats everyone. Come and follow the footstep of this 19-years old who are now worth US$40.1 millions just by joining into this lucrative world at early stage. See the story

Be the country's next millionaire. Invest now in the next top crypto asset in term of value gained.

TudorPay is targetting at sharing 1% of U$3,000,000,000,000 commodity market (in 2016).
Armed with 10,000,000,000 # of token issued, the exponential growth could easily shoot to U$3.00 minimum(based on conservative figures).
So, from 0.01 --> 3.00 it means the growth (without speculative effect thrown in) is a staggering 30,000% on completion.

Very few investment has this kind of growth potential.

Join now and get your next generation agriculture commodity access token. Visit website to own your TUDOR token today.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Is cryptocurrency still safe after yesterday hack on CoinCheck?

Yesterday there was a theft incident involving an amount of USD 538 million in cryptocurrency lost to hacker activity.
This was resulted by the not up-to-date security system practiced by the exchange - Coincheck. If you have been a regular user of decentralized exchange, you will probably have seen the reminder TO NOT STORE YOUR ASSET ON EXCHANGE thousands of times.

So, the crypto & blockchain remains intact from the security point of view. Its the human error or ignorance I would say that contribute to the opportunity for the breach. Simply by being lazy to implement 2FA or multisig verification had been the root cause. WTF right?

2nd hack of Japan's #1 bitcoin exchange after Mt Gox incident. Makes us look at the land of the sun's integrity from now on don't we all?

The system is still intact, life goes on.
Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Today I saw on Twitter Louis Dreyfuss is trying out their hand in blockchain technology. This is a positive move.
Imagine the speed factor to conclude the documentation is cutdown by 5X. That is how good blockchain is.

See the news here.

Come on guys.. Get your Tudor Utility Token now. --> Click Here <--

Another 15 days remaining for 20% extra token reward. After 15th Feb, the price goes to Eur 0.03 and no bonus.
Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
TudorPay Project will unveils its Virtual Trading Machine - an Artificial Intelligence (AI) assisted trading that advises trader on its platform about :

1. Import-Export Requirement for Custom clearance purpose (database is build on contribution of Tudor community)
2. Advises users physical stock availability and make request to registered seller if your order is not matched on the spot
3. Gather your order from origin point, provide transparent certificate to verify food safety is in place
4. Get expert assistance based on your origin-destination point (if needed)
5. Assist with your banking perks from crypto-fiat conversion engine

Doing Commodity trading with AI at your back? Isn't that something new?

Let's hurry. Today status, 70% of special Nairaland allocation has been filled. Balance time remaining is 14 days but I feel this is going to end early. Visit TudorPay website -->Click Here<-- to get your confirm your participation fast.

Use my referral code :TUDOR002C to enjoy 5% discount + 20% bonus

Glad to have helped so many people back home. Pray for our success too. Thanks folks.

Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2018
Do you have plan to bring your agriculture retail business into Digital Age?

Join TudorPay Initiative to transform your marketing reach from domestic to International stage. Seek partnership from logistic expert, get professional certification to boost your asset value.

What are you waiting for. Dont get left behind. Get your access token now. -->Click Here<--
Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Why do we need to change the international market way of work?
Macro analysis.. Winning Business Recipe : Stay ahead in your game.

In Nigeria, we experienced major US Dollar shortage 3X in the last 8 years time. Once in 2009, then 2011, and recently was Feb 2017. It sent our import-export business volume shrinking by more than 35%.

Problems
1. US Dollar, Naira and many other fiat currencies are using another commodity like gold or petroleum as its valuing base.
2. To make our Naira has liquidity oversea, central bank holds a certain amount of foreign money or Foreign Currency Reserve
3. Every now and then, our financial system is hit with low FX reserve level, our ability to buy from oversea is halted and trading becomes difficult as we have to wait in turn for the FX to be rolled back into the country.

Solutions
1. With emergence of alternative financial system that allows us to be in international world, our fund stays liquid and transactable all the time.
2. We are not bound to local operating hours. The system is up 24/7
3. No central body intervention. When there is no manipulation in place, the economy will keep on running as it should. Keep running - this is the idea of decentralized economy.

So, if you are active in agriculture goods import-export > then you need to take this opportunity seriously. TUDOR token will imporve your international business greatly.

Visit TudorPay website to be the lucky few early birds in the market --->Click Here<---
Re: A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- by JoeWitznicky(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
TUDOR Token Sale Skyrocketed to > 95% completed with less than a week to end date

Hi Folks,
It is with my profound gratitude to all Nairaland base supporters for this Ann, and to add that 95% out of 1,5B tokens has been successfully taken. With remaining time of less than a week now I would like to be the first to congratulate the participants for entering digital marketing world. Hopefully this will be among the leap point of our economy into the future.

For further information, visit TudorPay Website

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Skye Bank Shareholders? / Potoil Global Resources. / Ji Masun! Ji Masun!! Ji Masun!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.