Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,261 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund (793 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Agriculture Investors / A Call For Agriculture Investment / A Great Opportunity For Agriculture Traders -palm Oil-soya-sugar-rice-cotton- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by opeyemiabdullah: 4:12am On Jun 06, 2019
This is an opportunity for individuals who are interested in agriculture but are limited by paucity of fund and farmland
It's a simple win win agreement
I have a piece of land located in Ogun state. Am willing to prepare the land for you, provide funds for planting and provide irrigation facilities to farm all year round.
The crop of choice is any vegetable
The duty of the potential partner is to cultivate and market
the farm produces.
The agreement is we both agree on the amount you pay me monthly (reason for choice of vegetables) for sponsoring the start up and using my facilities. You can sell at any amount you want and have maximum gain , but meet my monthly agreement.
Note, the crops and facilities remain mine. So if you default in payment, you will cease to have access to the facility.
If this offers meets your expectations, send message to ope.0720@gmail.com
Note that the proposed land is 1 acre
Re: Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by opeyemiabdullah: 4:22am On Jun 06, 2019
Please state the crops of choice and the amount you are 100% sure you can remit monthly (the offer may not be for the highest bidder but the most realistic). State also estimated cost of cultivating the crop from land clearing to harvest.
Also state where you are residing, experience with the crop you hope to cultivate. All this disclosure should be by mail only. Just indicate interest here only.
Re: Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by nkemakonam100: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2019
I sent you mail sir this morning about a proposal though not related to Agriculture. Please check and get back to me if it's possible. Thanks.
Re: Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by opeyemiabdullah: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2019
Still open for a limited period
Re: Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by opeyemiabdullah: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kindly include your phone number and WhatsApp number in the email
Re: Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund by opeyemiabdullah: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Offer still open

(1) (Reply)

Wish Accounts For Sale Come Get Some / Types Of Investments / Let's Make #30,000 At Least; If You Have JUST 1 HOUR This Weekend (testimonies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.