Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

See How Wicked Igbo People Are - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Wicked Igbo People Are (2286 Views)

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Why Are Village People So Wicked? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
See the list I was given before I can fence up my land property that is not even up to 2 plots in Abia....very wicked set of people.
Picture attached

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by IPOBrep: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Na lie go kill you. How much is the plot of land.
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
This news is as fake as jubrin from Sudan.. But that village must still be filled with bushes
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Kenzico(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
You that is a Landlord....is their offer too big for u

Not all igbos are greedy like this
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
IPOBrep:

Can u read at all?

2 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kenzico:
You that is a Landlord....is their offer too big for u

Not all igbos are greedy like this
85% of them are wicked....even to marry dia dauter na wahala....dats y men run away from Igbo ladies

4 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
See as they give you list as if na traditional wedding.

Op, use your head, they are simply telling you that you are not wanted there.

3 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
IPOBrep:

This doc does not look like a lie to me. There's even a phone number, have you called the number to verify?
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrachiever:

85% of them are wicked....even to marry dia dauter na wahala....dats y men run away from Igbo ladies
Don't generalize and where did you get that statistics from?Do not insult us.
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by powerkey: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrachiever:

Who will give his daughter to a jobless and penniless he goat like u

2 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
powerkey:

Who will give his daughter to a jobless and penniless he goat like u
Me jobless.....Na ur father buy the property for me?
You need a working brain

4 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2018
So the eldest man in the community is as poor as a church rat that he does not have a chieftaincy title yet?

They are even requesting for employment and cash sum of N2m. Mrachiever, sell the land and walk away from the wretched community before they ask you to take one of their daughters as a second wife. Poverty abounds in the community big time! grin

Lalasticlala, it has happened!

2 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by 3html: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Pls open someone is trying to scam you.
No where in abia state will you be told to give them such amount for just fencing or anything related to foundation.

Foundation fees ranges from 70k to about 200k depending on the area and the type of landlord you have.
Foundation fee covers everything on the land not just fence but also main building.
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2018
3html:
Pls open someone is trying to scam you.
No where in abia state will you be told to give them such amount for just fencing or anything related to foundation.

Foundation fees ranges from 70k to about 200k depending on the area and the type of landlord you have.
Foundation fee covers everything on the land not just fence but also main building.
I knw they will collect money in which i thought it will be within the range u mentioned..... I don't just understand dis stupid bill.....I was told dey wouldn't disturb again once I settle them.....I don't understand dis people with dia wahala
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2018
DearPeople:
So the eldest man in the community is as poor as a church rat that he does not have a chieftaincy title yet?

They are even requesting for employment and cash sum of N2m. Mrachiever, sell the land and walk away from the wretched community before they ask you to take one of their daughters as a second wife. Poverty abounds in the community big time! grin

Lalasticlala, it has happened!
I was just looking at dem wen having meeting with dem...there were like 10 in number even with dia elders....I don't understand dis tribe @all
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by MrBottle: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2018
Mrachiever:

I was just looking at dem wen having meeting with dem...there were like 10 in number even with dia elders....I don't understand dis tribe @all
They know your type that's why they are on to you. With all this vile you are throwing around you'd be lucky it is not increased seeing as internet never forget.
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by zed7: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Very unlike the igbos. The document looks genuine enough.
Are you an igbo man? If yes, why not go with your own people to contest this bill? If you aren't, why would you want to build in an obscure, poverty stricken community?
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Mrachiever(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
zed7:
Very unlike the igbos. The document looks genuine enough.
Are you an igbo man? If yes, why not go with your own people to contest this bill? If you aren't, why would you want to build in an obscure, poverty stricken community?
I'm Yoruba....I plan to have a company dia
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by SoldierPikin: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
What a hospitable area.
Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Dailyparrot: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Mrachiever:

I'm Yoruba....I plan to have a company dia

Tell us the size of the plot of land. You want to build a company there means it's like you bought an industrial size of land and are planning on building big.

They are honest with you that they will not disturb you again and trust me, they won't.

Yorubas are worst, trust me. Who are the CEO of omo onile? Their own is that they will continue to disturb from foundation to decking, etc.

Yorubas are wicked!!!

You want to build in a place that you hate the tribesmen. Man, go to Oyo state and build your company then.

Bigot!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by Dailyparrot: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2021
You think coming online to rant will change anything, keep deceiving yourself.

I am sure if this list was given to you by a community in Ibadan, you will not come online to show your hatred soul.

But since it's coming from an igbo community, a tribe you are already bias about, you want the whole world to see it.

And to think you displayed the phone number of the man in a public forum without any form of confidentiality shows the kind of person that you are angry

2 Likes

Re: See How Wicked Igbo People Are by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dailyparrot:
You think coming online to rant will change anything, keep deceiving yourself.

I am sure if this list was given to you by a community in Ibadan, you will not come online to show your hatred soul.

But since it's coming from an igbo community, a tribe you are already bias about, you want the whole world to see it.

And to think you displayed the phone number of the man in a public forum without any form of confidentiality shows the kind of person that you are angry
Exactly my thought. Op is a damn bigot even though I hate all this nonsense protocols but coming online and start sounding as if Yorubas are better in his kind of thing is bad.
Come to Yoruba land, packing space is money, omo nile will be collecting money until u tire.
Even where I worked before, same thing those bastards tried to do, it was when I came I told them its a lie I can't compromise by giving any bastard money he did not work for

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth / Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work. / Your Earliest Childhood Memory Dates To What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.