Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth (2192 Views)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Sex After Child Birth / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by Icon2007: 5:59pm On May 08, 2021
Pls house kindly suggest possible solution to this problem my wife put to bed in late January 2021 and since then she was fine and the baby was fine untill these last three weeks late april till now she was having high blood pressure. We have done all the necessary test and they are all fine apart from cholesterol level which is at 216 against the normal 200.

Pls advise medically or otherwise.

Thanks
Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by youngestuk(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2021
Icon2007:
Pls house kindly suggest possible solution to this problem my wife put to bed in late January 2021 and since then she was fine and the baby was fine untill these last three weeks late april till now she was having high blood pressure. We have done all the necessary test and they are all fine apart from cholesterol level which is at 216 against the normal 200.

Thanks

It happened to my wife too.

She needs all the rest she can, try to tell your doctor so they would place her on medications.
She will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2021
Sorry
Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by SEGLIZ: 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
Icon2007:

Thanks

rest rest rest.
has she being having enough sleep?
Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by Foodqueen(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Is she on medications.

If yes, let her have enough rest.

In other words, the fear of checking BP itself can make some people BP to go up immediately.

Does she have headache, blurred vision, dizziness.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by Icon2007: 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
She has headache
Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by Richy4(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
Let her visit a doctor bro.... he/she will be in a better position to tell her how to manage the high blood pressure...Also try and find a way to alleviate her of some of the domestic work load if she got much ... Take it easy buddy.. she will be alright...
Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by olabrinks(f): 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
High blood pressure medication is not good for young women,your body becomes too reliant on it and it may become a permanent thing. If she start by doing the natural things like staying active, walking more and just avoid sitting in one place for too long.

Reduce the amount of salt in her food, be very vigilant about that.

Try to lose some weight. And also sleep at least 7-8 hours a days. I did all these when I gave birth when my blood pressure was so high and it worked.

If these can’t work then I will say go for the medication but it should be the last resort because she’s too young to be on it.
youngestuk:

It happened to my wife too.

She needs all the rest she can, try to tell your doctor so they would place her on medications.
She will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Wife Is Having BP Three Months After Child Birth by frozen70(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2021
Icon2007:

Thanks

She need to stay away from foods that triggers the bad cholesterol, Google it

We have bad cholesterol and it's from animal products and we have good cholesterol which if from plant products

The for her BP, she needs some rest and being a nursing mother she is going through some sort of baby stress

Let her be faithful to her drugs and she will be fine

She was lucky to have have it after birth if not she would have had pre eclampsia

Google all this new words pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fed Up With Him / Couples Should Take Antenatal Care Seriously or risk This (Graphic photos) / Pls Advice : Starting A Tailoring Material Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.