Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Family Tree We All Need To Understand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tree We All Need To Understand (34251 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Checked86:
i know most of them. What do you mean by TWICE REMOVED AND ONCE REMOVED?
Your aunt or uncle's Children's Children I think
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by handsomeyinka(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
dreamchazer:
I was jejely strolling along frontpage when i came across a post with zero comments.

THIS SPACE IS FOR SALE
Can you sell half plot?....Buhari era no smile.
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by BruncleZuma: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
AryaSand:

I don't understand o.
First cousin twice removed, second cousin twice removed. Are we competing for the British Throne?
You just took the work off of my mouth...exactly my point.
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2018
georjay:

No

na BUHARI undecided
If I send Evans kidnap you now you go say I wicked...

Meanwhile, I won't mind Buhari tho grin
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by kevoh(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
After reading this, I think we are related is a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by SilentBang(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2018
confusing!!! focused on the maternal....
little/nothing about the parternal.
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by olatunjithomas(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2018
But why them remove the first cousin and the second cousin

them don start to dey read will Ni

since Nobody looted FG money in my family. let me go back to OBJ letter. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by adavizeh100(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
this post is very useless like the poster....
family or no family tree oh.. na una dey follow that rubbish.. waiting concern me..
apart from my blood sisters.. anybody wey show me eyes contact say she love me..
I go bleep her pussy.... na for family we relate.. we no relate by blood...
some body cannot fvck in *piss* peace
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Segel00(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2018
What type of tree is this where all the cousins have been removed shocked
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by mudiana(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2018
so I have this cuz Isioma but I don't know how to describe her to my gf. Maybe I should start telling her "Isioma is my third cuz twice removed"... it makes sense now abi

1 Like

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Timoleon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
So, I am somewhat related to Dangote?

93rd cousin 100 times removed
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by teachsergeant(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Alllll of you that insulted me. for what I did not. just because I post family tree.
Know that there is
GOD OOO
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by lonelydora: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
teachsergeant:
I know many of us don't know how to name how those people are related to. we cover by saying "we are just related jor "
learn this tree today and know who those relatives are to you

come and help us o?

I knew this in primary school nah. Which primary school did you attend?
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Emyogalanya: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
So, I am somewhat related to Dangote?
NO YOUR SIGNATURE SAYS U ARE RELATED TO ASARI DOKUBO. TOMPOLO. ATEKE TOM. GENERAL BEN OF NDA. ETC THATS WHERE YOU BELONGJ TO
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Ebije1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok.

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by omoiyalayi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na wa o

So na like this my family plenty reach?

So all those cousins been removed how would they get back in the family?

In fact am confused sef

What about cousin's cousin?

I beg am hungry
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by oake(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
stevrulez:
Am i d only one who thinks this is useless undecided undecided

Family, like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, but our roots remain as one.

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Hkana: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
stevrulez:
Am i d only one who thinks this is useless undecided undecided

No son, you're not �
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Kakamorufu(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'll need to read more on first and second cousin removed. I'm kinda lost
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
teachsergeant:
I know many of us don't know how to name how those people are related to. we cover by saying "we are just related jor "
learn this tree today and know who those relatives are to you

come and help us o?

- Adam n Eve gave birth to everyone in the world.

- Everybody in the world are related by blood.

- Thus u are committing inciest with anyone u marry.

- Inciest is a sin.

Everyone on earth will go to hellfire...
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by lastdon5: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
now I understand this... thanks op.
No knowledge is a waste!
when i finally hammer like Dangote and Bill Gate combined, I'll use this chart to know among those claiming am their relative ;Dnow I understand this... thanks op.
No knowledge is a waste!
when i finally hammer like Dangote and Bill Gate combined, I'll use this chart to know among those claiming am their relative

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by lastdon5: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beyonce ancestor ;DBeyonce ancestor

Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by reasonz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
like seriously what is he saying?
who family tree epp?
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by lastdon5: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
I think the REMOVED there means that we can bleep or marry without it being incest
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by jayvine(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
This is quite educative thanks for sharing. Pls explain what you mean by "once/twice removed"
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by mikaael(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Elslim:
these days all these uncles and aunts don't have use.... once u pale or mumcy no fit help u..... nna find another person but not uncles Nd aunts

hmmmmmm....I can relate
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by igbanbajo(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Noted.
Re: Family Tree We All Need To Understand by nlPoster: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
dreamchazer:
I was jejely strolling along frontpage when i came across a post with zero comments.

You mean this thread?

People wanted to be careful I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Creche And Preschool In Lekki/ajah / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Man Starves Himself To Death In Benue After Losing Both Parents (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.