Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review (2389 Views)

SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 Unboxing And Detailed Review / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello guys, here is all you need to know about the recently launched Tecno Camon CMore. This is a detailed review, so no Unboxing. But if you want to see the box content, you can just watch the short Unboxing video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU7CKHxjTro

For more details about the Camon CMore, more pictures and camera samples, see source link
Sources Link:
1. Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark
2. Tecno Camon Full Review
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by MizMyColi(f): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2018
I see you making a name for yourself.

I like that you are showing consistency with what you do.

But let me ask please; which camera quality is better overall, Camon CX or CM?
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Thanks....

I'll be sincere with you, I did not review the CX. But I'm still updating the thread. I'll be adding more camera samples so those with CX can make their decisions.

Also, if you watch the video above, you'll see a video sample from the CM.

I might also make a separate camera video review of the CM if I have extra time to spare tomorrow
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by saxby(f): 12:53am On Jan 25, 2018
nice review you got here,you're making me love this cm the more
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2018
saxby:
nice review you got here,you're making me love this cm the more
Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Article now fully updated.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by MizMyColi(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Thanks....

I'll be sincere with you, I did not review the CX. But I'm still updating the thread. I'll be adding more camera samples so those with CX can make their decisions.

Also, if you watch the video above, you'll see a video sample from the CM.

I might also make a separate camera video review of the CM if I have extra time to spare tomorrow

Ohhh, I'd thought that you did.
Which was it that you reviewed then that made FP?
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

Ohhh, I'd thought that you did.
Which was it that you reviewed then that made FP?
It was tecno spark k7
But I'll be doing more reviews from now.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by MizMyColi(f): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:

Article now fully updated.

Okay, thank you.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2018
talk2ekpa:

It was tecno spark k7
But I'll be doing more reviews from now.

Ohhh, Okay. okay.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Now modified.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by Behankey(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for this. Confirms what i think about the device

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Behankey:
Thanks for this. Confirms what i think about the device
You are welcome bro
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by chicwoman(f): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cool review. Thank you.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
chicwoman:
Cool review. Thank you.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed it.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by scarycuteface(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm. Camon CM. Whats the difference between this and the previously released CX ? Because this feels like another camera based device
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
scarycuteface:
Hmmm. Camon CM. Whats the difference between this and the previously released CX ? Because this feels like another camera based device
Camon CM is not really that Camera Focused as Camon CX. CM SP is the screen.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by saxby(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
but the camera is cool too,afterall its a camon
talk2ekpa:

Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
saxby:
but the camera is cool too,afterall its a camon
Yeah, sure. The Camera is not bad at all
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ennyholar:
The device is decent.
Yes for the specs and built quality, but the price is a bit on the high side
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by foonshur(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
does it support GLO 4g?
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2018
foonshur:
does it support GLO 4g?
The SIM card used in the review is Glo
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by foonshur(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2018
talk2ekpa:
The SIM card used in the review is Glo
thanks mate
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
foonshur:

thanks mate
Anytime
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by scarycuteface(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
talk2ekpa:

oh. Thought as much too. Like the CM is an alternative.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
scarycuteface:
oh. Thought as much too. Like the CM is an alternative.
Yes... Kind of.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by shiftback: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
foonshur:
does it support GLO 4g?
Yes it does
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Except you are a Tecno Hard-core fan, I'll advice anyone planning on getting this smartphone to wait for Infinix Hot S3.
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by Freelancerx: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2018
talk2ekpa:
Except you are a Tecno Hard-core fan, I'll advice anyone planning on getting this smartphone to wait for Infinix Hot S3.
You think the Hot S3 will beat this CM? I'd love to see what infinix will bring but they'll have to do better to beat the strides the CM has made so far
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by talk2ekpa(m): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2018
Freelancerx:
You think the Hot S3 will beat this CM? I'd love to see what infinix will bring but they'll have to do better to beat the strides the CM has made so far
Check this out Bro
https://www.droidafrica.net/infinix-hot-s3-vs-tecno-camon-cm-specification-comparison/
Re: Tecno Camon CM (CMore) Full And Detailed Review by QuickStandard: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Good morning sir,
Please i just got camon cx, but i can't screen shot.
Secondly the memory is really giving me headache, can't do anything as its always saying low storage, which has made me deleted everything, still it has continued.

I got an SD card but still same old story.
What do I do.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix!!Budget King Xiaomi+lenovo Phones With Mad Camera,Cheap As 45k+freebies,come / How To Get GLO 50 Thousand Free Airtime / Where Can I Unlock My Iphone In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.