Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (72107 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Links to vid
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Florblu(f): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
Link to the sextape please
Wetin concern me with their roborebe

Change your ways
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Florblu:

Change your ways
Na your way?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:
e concern you Wetin I wan use am do?

Link or gtfoh

Your blood too hot. Go up go see the link
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by microjoystick: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
I don't think the woman is responsible for the robbery i think okocha can play ball.
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by iammarvellux(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Really?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Anonymous99: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2018
Hnmnm too bad
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by gbadexy(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Since the lady involved, the police, youth and community leaders have no problem with the explanation but rather want to prevent a repeat by others and the arrest of those that circulated it, I guess the case is as good as settled.
The only part I found confusing was why go after some people for circulating the video when the principal recorded it in the first place and most likely was responsible for the release.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by brunobaba(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Stop circulating which video??
Somtin i have on my phone,ghanaian police should coman arrest me in my office.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by blesskewe(f): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
tesppidd:
20 year old in JS 2?

shocked
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Why are some people so dumb? Why recording your sexual acts?
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by PataAlhaja(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Imagine what's coming out from this du.mb head girl... Some girls had lost it already.....

She should be use for sacrifice by her parent rather than all these shame she's bringing to them
cry

I think you are the dumb one here.

Reports say she's 20 years old ... meaning she's come of age. She's an adult, free to exhibit her sexuality in any way she deems fit.

My only reservation is the carelessness of the Nigger that banged her. Why record the act?

What's your problem, you holier-than-thou saint?

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by SoNature(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2018
In the US, such crimes attract 30 years in maximum security penitentiary. Shameless Ghanaian i.diot shagging a minor. Well, I don't blame the girl, na too much watching of dirty Ghollywood films cause am. On a lighter note, I think the girl enjoyed it grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by eph12(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2018
myners007:
You are a minor making you not mature to deciher giving out your body so cheaply to an unrepentant pervert
Who is the minor there?
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
pp802:

Your blood too hot. Go up go see the link
lol. Seen

The video no sweet sef. Not good for my eyes

1 Like

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Sagay212: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
tesppidd:
20 year old in JS 2?

shocked

Well that's what a new thread says. The girl claimed she is 20years. Go to some villages in Nigeria and you'll fine students over 20years in jss 1 to 3. The whole story even sounds funny...I don't understand how they have a headmaster in a secondary school instead of a principal and vice principal. Headmaster are known to be in primary schools except the setting is different in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Fisocoded(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
if anyone has the video in his/her device pls take your little time to share with me on whatsapp wanna educate my child with it 07034658577
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by MrMystrO(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Imagine what's coming out from this du.mb head girl... Some girls had lost it already.....

She should be use for sacrifice by her parent rather than all these shame she's bringing to them
cry

So what should she say? That she was rapped? thereby making the man pay for a crime he didn't commit? Your point makes no sense.. Go and sit down!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by KushLyon(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
myners007:
You are a minor making you not mature to deciher giving out your body so cheaply to an unrepentant pervert

she is a 20 years old girl and a senior secondary school student.....nigeria bloggers and lies are like this

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Apina(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Sagay212:

She is 20years old and not a minor.
Yea, just saw the update
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Fisocoded:
if anyone has the video in his/her device pls take your little time to share with me on whatsapp wanna educate my child with it 07034658577
Thanks.
Check this link. You can watch or download it.
http://correctbae.ng/index.php/2018/01/23/principal-caught-having-sex-with-a-17-year-old-student-see-shocking-video18/
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2018
Sagay212:

She is 20years old and not a minor.
" The Constitution of Ghana adopts the age limit of 18 years in its definition of a "child, whilst the Interpretation Act,''' in its definition of "infant" maintains the age limit of 21 years. On the whole, the age of majority differs from statute to statute, depending on the purpose for which it is stipulated. "

www.heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/unghan20&div=7&id=&page=
It's not that simple.
Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Icecomrade: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
myners007:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that she is a minor ?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
When I watched the video, I knew the girl wasn't raped. The girl wey dey enjoy the stick.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student by MrMystrO(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
SoNature:
In the US, such crimes attract 30 years in maximum security penitentiary. Shameless Ghanaian i.diot shagging a minor. Well, I don't blame the girl, na too much watching of dirty Ghollywood films cause am.

She is 20 years of age Mr. Now rephrase your post to something more realistic. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Raped In Edo, Killed And Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / Man Arrested For Shaving Woman’ S Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.