Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (39361 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by iamleumas: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
cry
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by obicaddy(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thank God for ur life!
But must u use the F word?
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Stethaine:
The way women jump into conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Omudia11: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls also wait for Buhari to explain why he plunged Nigeria into recession back to back because it is dangerous to conclude.
Larrey:
This is one side of the story ,the guy should let us hear his own side of the story too. because I don't want to conclude right now

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Klamour: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Story looks like a character assassination and defamation attempt. No details of the movement, where she boarded the taxi, where the driver purportedly took her to, how she kept mum while being driven to a "random" house that's not her destination etc.

Just didn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2018

This is scary ....
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by keishik: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Threebear:
Nigeria is just a wasteland, we can never do what other developed countries do without involving stories that touch. Ever since this taxify started, it has been one bad story after another. That's why I don't even trust that when this old corrupt men are driven from aso rock that there will be hope, because the corruption in Nigeria is imbedded in its citizens, not even the young or poor are free from it.
In another news the story sounds incomplete and disoriented, it's better we hear from the man too. Though he looks like a criminal and a rapist, I've learnt to judge a book by its cover.
You're a self-loathing, inferiority-complex stricken mor0ne. FYI, UBER lost its London license because the company was charged with UNDER REPORTING cases of sexual assault and harassments. London is a 'wasteland' right?

6 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
She may have exaggerated a little bit, but the main content of the story seems very true.

Lets wait for Taxify’s robust response.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
adedayourt:
you mean he LOCKED YOU INSIDE THE CAR
I don't get
I wonder if she could't just flip the lock on the door shocked

But hey, people can forget some certain things when scared
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Emanade1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
What were you looking at while he was driving you towards a random location, what a coincidence that the house he planned to take you to and rape you was along your route.all lies mehn!
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
LessNoise:
Me I'm just waiting for the day one nigga will jump me using uber or taxify.......Edo no dey carry last I trust myself!!!!
u way know, him go collect, no level for them my guy
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by LessNoise: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
armylord:
u way know, him go collect, no level for them my guy

You get sense baba no be lie any one Wey shake I go sniff am once
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
sirusX:

I wonder if she could't just flip the lock on the door shocked

But hey, people can forget some certain things when scared

It's possible to lock a car from the central panel and no door will be able to open individually. I think it's the child lock function.
Ask around...

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by murphymakun(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Larrey:
This is one side of the story ,the guy should let us hear his own side of the story too. because I don't want to conclude right now
you’re right let hear the other side of the story before jump into conclusion.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cheap attention seeker, am sure this story isn't true.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
I forwarded the link of this trend to Taxify, from their response [Picture below] it turns out that the story seems to be TRUE.

In my honest opinion, It doesn’t mean Uber is safer than Taxify. Incidents like this happen in more advanced countries, they sometimes have even more gruesome ends for the victims.

It is the reality of the wicked world we live in but this doesn’t exempt Taxify from their responsibility of ensuring the safety of users. There are so many ways to go about it, they really have a lot to look into.

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by infofta(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
After mutaual understanding you have turned it to rape. Is alright kontinu
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by chronique(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
exactly what i wanted to ask. he was driving you to a destination different from yours,and you didnt wind down the windows to raise alarm and shout,you continued with him until he parked,tried to pull you out into a house and attempt to rape you and no one saw all of these from the point where he diverted off your route,till he got to his destination? God is wonderful.
Klamour:
Story looks like a character assassination and defamation attempt. No details of the movement, where she boarded the taxi, where the driver purportedly took her to, how she kept mum while being driven to a "random" house that's not her destination etc.

Just didn't add up.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by mokt(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So u won advertise the pepper spray abi

*issorai

I wud buy one this morning

Thank God for u

Who won rape this one? Yinmu
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
you even got more likes just advising him, lols
Threebear:

Find a smarter way to beg for likes.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by chieni(f): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
shocked I need to buy this pepper spray one day. incase of danger I will attack with pepper spray lol.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by makky555(f): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
It's funny how he knows he'd be caught and still want to engage in such a crime. I smell Titus fish here

So social media is now your police station Abi?

Keep lying and denting a company's name anyhow

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by chieni(f): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
mokt:

Who won rape this one? Yinmu
it is not used for just rape, it could be a used on a thief or someone who wants to harm you.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by chieni(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Harddiskng:
I forwarded the link of this trend to Taxify, from their response [Picture below] it turns out that the story seems to be TRUE.

nice one

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by NjaPrince(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Larrey:

Gbam! And the issue of letting out his full name is really unprofessional and illegal until proven guilty in the court of law. Some Nigerian yeyebrities sha.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Rawlings120(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tessyama1:
Nigerian actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson, who plays Sophie in the MTV hit series "Shuga, narrowly escaped being abducted and raped by a Taxify rider last night.

She took to her Snapchat to share a photo of the man and narrated what happened.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/mtv-shuga-actress-dorcas-shola-fapson.html

I believe this news is totally fake/fabricated and an attempt to seek attention.... Well you have only said your part, even though we know life itself is not fair especially in a society where some women use the woman factor thing in trying to be relevant and gain attention. I have been following up this story and i learnt the guy/ Taxify driver in question have already visited Taxify office with his lawyers... if this is found to be false, this lady honestly should be made to face the full wrath of the law for libel and false accusations. Enough is Enough.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by afroxyz: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
How can a driver on taxify whose identity can be easily traced try to rape you? You must be stupid. You get luck say no be me. I for sure your ass
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
How are we sure he wanted to r*pe her angry

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) by Godyke(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
In as much as I don't believe the lady's side of the story due to the fact that it is not detailed enough, I still feel something nasty actually took place. I am also a driver and I know what we go through in the hands of some very difficult riders especially those ladies of easy virtures. Just yesterday a rider, also lady gave me a very tough time from Ajah to Ikeja. Imagine having to drive under pressure from such a person on such duration of trip. It got to a point that I had no choice than to put aside all the standard operating proceedures on how to treat all riders and picked a verbal fight which nearly resulted in physical scuffle. Thanks to the Boyfriend who came right on time to calm the tension. For the first time I got so pissed off that I nearly fought a rider which is totally against rules ,regulations and ethics of the business as instructed in our trainings. It may be a similar case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.