Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) (39398 Views)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by EdoNation(f): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Poverty Or Madness? Whatever it is , it is surely dangerous , this passengers let their load sit comfortably and safely inside the bus while they sit on top the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLXsVRWiyo
Can a load be that important ? Let us know in the comments

More Videos >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/poverty-madness-passengers-prefer-loads-sits-inside-bus-sit-roof-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by EdoNation(f): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
shocked shocked
Watch More Videos >>>> >> CLICK HERE <<

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stc well I give glory to God at least I came second so I want to thank my mom my sister for believing in me for this great achievement tnk u God bless grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hahahaha better breez Neva blow Dem Dem go see Dre self for Florida

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by thesicilian: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
I blame the national lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by emeejinsm: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Allow them biko is it your life
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Pascopele: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Avoid entering Sienna cars at Berger. As there’s a particular sienna that is one chance. They would grab you by your neck and tell you to lie down and collect all your belongings then drop you off at Ikeja. 3 men have been affected on different days

64 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by nabegibeg: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
EdoNation:
Poverty Or Madness? Whatever it is , it is surely dangerous , this passengers let their load sit comfortably and safely inside the bus while they sit on top the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLXsVRWiyo
Can a load be that important ? Let us know in the comments

More Videos >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/poverty-madness-passengers-prefer-loads-sits-inside-bus-sit-roof-video/

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Amuocha: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na for South

They need fresh air shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Harlem2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olodo
If one of them fall another nairaland front page news
undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Kingluqman(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
thesicilian:
I blame the national lawlessness.
Thats the point I swear

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by lonelydora: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
When you thought you have seen it all

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by samigben(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tricycle for sale at affordable price.
Contact me
0- 7- 0- 6- 2- 6- 8- @ my signature
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Crofton: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nawa .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Zombiekiller010: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
It can only happen in the north grin

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Dobson43: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by EDIBLESS10: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
Hahahaha better breez Neva blow Dem Dem go see Dre self for Florida
If dat kind breeze happen,we go plenty way go follow suit oo grin.including u sef

12 Likes

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
A true example of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
na waoh so road safety no see this ones to stop and book.crazy things be happenin in nigeria by the day.looks like the northern region sef.
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by BabaIbo: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
EDIBLESS10:

If dat kind breeze happen,we go plenty way go follow suit oo grin.including u sef
LoLz I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Blackfire(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Which state get this mad people.....

Come and claim your property o
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by BabaIbo: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
This country ehn, characters plenty inside naija o
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Galadimabawa: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na Yahoo boys
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by olumike001(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pascopele:
Avoid entering Sienna cars at Berger. As there’s a particular sienna that is one chance. They would grab you by tour neck and tell you to lie down and collect all your belongings then drop you off at Ikeja. 3 men have been affected on different days

I dont know the particular sienna but I know of a friend that experienced this at the same berger at early hours going to work.....berger to island

But God took control infact they were on the verge of raping them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by drasob: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na vio go hold una

Clean Kia optima 2009 for sale. Going for 800k, send a private message
Re: Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pascopele:
Avoid entering Sienna cars at Berger. As there’s a particular sienna that is one chance. They would grab you by your neck and tell you to lie down and collect all your belongings then drop you off at Ikeja. 3 men have been affected on different days
biko give us the car number plate let us share dis info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Just Got Convicted In The USA, Will He Be Deported? / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.