Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Cultivating The Spirit Of Leadership [numbers 14:24] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultivating The Spirit Of Leadership [numbers 14:24] (260 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / How Do I Deliver This Monkey From The Spirit Of Masturbation / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultivating The Spirit Of Leadership [numbers 14:24] by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2018
A sound member of the kingdom will naturally be a leader in life. Consider the following principles that will help you to develop a right spirit that makes a leader out of you:

1.Always operate with a God-given vision for everything: leaders don’t operate from emotions or on the spur of the moment.

2.Always learn to take responsibilities for what is in your care: (Pro. 24:30-34, Pro. 6:9-11): The slothful man owned a field but did not assume responsibility for the demands and duties of running it profitably. Never shift responsibilities or blames on people around for something entrusted into your care.

3.Don’t do less than you can, or only what you can, always do a little extra: (Proverb 22:29) The difference between a mediocre and the excellent man is that the excellent man always does something extra and goes an extra mile.

4.Learn to build sound and healthy relationships: always let respect go ahead of you in relating with others. Be humble enough to ask for help or explanations from somebody else. Never cover ignorance with assumptions, and never pretend to know when you don’t.

5.Find out and remind yourself always on the purpose of God for where you are and for what you are doing: God has a purpose for the current phase and season of your life, and you must live with the awareness of that purpose in the manner you conduct your affairs. Esther wielded influence and affluence as the queen in the land, but she needed to know the things she must do as God’s tool of deliverance for Israel. So also was Joseph in Egypt.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be able to go through the process of cultivating the spirit of leadership in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 50:1 - Exodus 2:10, Matthew 16:13-17:9, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 5:1-6

Rev and Rev Mrs Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Even Our Clergymen Have Failed Us Too_Comedian Whalemouth Speaks / The Historical Understanding Of The Concept Of Carnality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.