Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ladies. This Is For You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies. This Is For You. (441 Views)

Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies / Ladies This Is Why Your Vagina Smells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies. This Is For You. by pfijacobs(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Forget this patriarchy nonsense.

Imagine how smooth your life would be if you had someone as successful as Linda Ikeji as a wife.

While you're funding something in the family, she's funding another. And on other days, both of you are doing collabo with relative ease.

Add that to love, an unwavering sense of marital commitment and a regular dose of downstairs synchronization.

Talk true, life no go sweet you? Your skin no go fresh by force?

Anyway, it's the unambitious spinsters I pity most, those ones who believe it's wrong for a woman to complement the efforts of a hardworking spouse by lending financial support. You people are jonzing.

Jungle yaff mature tey tey.

The bachelors of today are now wiser, so no go do mistake think am. E go do una like Jet Li film trick. ��

"Honey, I just got you a Rolex."

"My darling husband, I know you've had stressful week so I booked you for a full massage session at a luxury spa."

"My love, I asked the maid not to cook anything tonight. I want to treat you to an exclusive dinner at Four Points by Sheraton."

That, right up there �is what we young bachelors want for ourselves so that we can live long.

So, please, if you no get money ......... �

Source: adesegun damazio on fb

Lalasticlala... What say you?
Re: Ladies. This Is For You. by Nebes: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Dreamer!!! Just note that life is not black and white.

(1) (Reply)

Want Your Groceries To Last Longer? / Is Food The Way To A Man's Heart?? / Surrogacy!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.