Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 (11944 Views)

The Galaxy A Series! / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by AnodaIT(m): 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
So S8 is becoming obsolete
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2018
AnodaIT:
So S8 is becoming obsolete

I am so mad. The thing just dey vex me cheesy

After spending so much to get the S8 Ples they are about to make it obsolete grin
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by microjoystick: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:
New model everyday angry

Why wouldn't they just allow us enjoy our phones for at least a full year before making them obsolete angry

its would be a year by febuary
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Seunosewapenis:

its would be a year by febuary

Guy when did it get to Nigeria? angry

No make me vex o. I bought it I think in September or so when it was barely 2 weeks they started the sales in Lagos
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by UncleJudax(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2018
oshe11:
I was b4 ooo

But I had to take a chill pill why my guy switched to Tecnogrin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by zeedof(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2018
My s8plus will turn to past.. oga ooo
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by marvin902(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2018
so peeps that just bought s8 will drop theirs and get s9 just to follow trend..
stupidity..
even if my acc is running in millions i aint doing something that dumb undecided undecided
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by donblazer10(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2018
efesodje:

Guy when did it get to Nigeria? angry

No make me vex o. I bought it I think in September or so when it was barely 2 weeks they started the sales in Lagos
you can sell your s8 and get this one na or better still just keep using your s8 since it's almost the same specs with the s9
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Authoreety: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2018
Neoteny:

Ok. But don't spill it on the floor
Lolz.. naughty u

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by deeone10: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2018
i will wait for S10. i know before u finish charging S9 it will be out grin grin
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Vickin(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2018
oshe11:
And I still dey Use S5shocked
my brother you are behind.lol
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by oshe11: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2018
Vickin:

my brother you are behind.lol
Oboy....

Nigeria no lemme cope oooo

I was normally behind by 2years b4 ooo

like I use s3 wen s5 is trending and s4 when s6 is trending, etc but NOW I'm for 4yrs behindgrin
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by IBreakRules: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2018
by the time dem reach S100, dem go rest now.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by costal(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2018
Me one buy j3 ooo
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2018
2shure:
im feeling sad now. since october dat ive been using my s8 now dem wan cast me with s9. nawa o
You're pretty sure you're using s8 lolll
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by 2shure: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2018
im a sad millioniare
Rolly83:

You're pretty sure you're using s8 lolll

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by fermlad: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
How much?
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Alexabeb291: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2018
It gonna be badt mehhnn
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by BigBrother9ja: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2018
shogotermies:
when I was thinking how to buy Samsung s7 edge, then s8 came on..
Now I still don't have s7 edge, neither could I afford s8... Now heart breaking s9 is here to make me think am broke..
Dear God, lemme be the first to buy the s10 next year..
lol.
Samsung is a very useless phone company
Just check the specification and you'll see that from s5 to this s9, they all have 95% the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by barng(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2018
Me... I still dey S5... Samsung wait for me naa
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by girl4rmspace(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2018
I am not gonna change phones every year Samsung! My s8 will do for now
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Elparaiso(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2018
It's thunder that will kill you people Las Las. We way just buy last year own nko?
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by JastSiryin(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
shogotermies:
when I was thinking how to buy Samsung s7 edge, then s8 came on..
Now I still don't have s7 edge, neither could I afford s8... Now heart breaking s9 is here to make me think am broke..
Dear God, lemme be the first to buy the s10 next year..
lol.
You know what's more heartbreaking?...The fact that you're being worked up over phones which are manufactured mainly for profit and that often times don't add any real value to your life, besides the superficial...If we weren't such a society dictated by greed and unhealthy one-upmanship, we wouldn't be so easily fooled by the so-called "upgrades" these companies seem to spout out their asses every now and then. They know this and so incessantly exploit us because of our weakness for the "new and improved" even when they are superficial.

Just take a lesson from the gaming industry, look at the years in between each PlayStation console. I know that the mobile phone market is quite competitive compared to their gaming counterparts. Whereby a lapse in the frequency of dishing out new innovation can mean the difference between counting profits or suffering very huge losses for the companies involved. But each preceding console had telling and substantial improvements from the last. Most importantly though, the consumers and videogame software developers really had enough time to examine every facet of their product, exploring their capabilities and knowing the limits. Which as a result made the manufacturers to dig deep before coming up with any new consoles. Except of course when Sony got greedy and launched the ps4 pro with "more improved 4k gaming graphics" barely 2years after the last one, as if the graphic capabilities of the previous had been fully utilized. You could surf the web for graphic comparisons between the two, and the difference ain't that much, only for little differences in hues and textures. Things the average Joe would barely take note of. mtcheew! ripoffs

To be honest, in this fast paced world, not everyone possesses the astuteness of a tech critic nor the time and patience required to carefully analyze each product. I certainly ain't a smartphone expert by any means. But one thing is common to all, in that we all have unique needs and can spot a significant improvement geared towards them when we see one. Personally I see no sense in buying a newer version of something, just because of some things I don't need or may never get to use. When my present one hasn't been fully utilized and is doing its job just fine. Having a sophisticated phone is a good thing, but of what good is it if you don't know how good it is? Well in the end we all have our reasons. Ain't tackling you bro, just the ideology. And for those of y'all who'll deride me for being broke, yeah I am lol but it don't change the facts. #Stay woke

2 Likes

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by ebubenwobodo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
I know some girls are praying for it to be unveiled before Feb 14th😀😀
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Prichere: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Read somewhere that it will feature an on-screen scanner. I knew Samsung will try to do something to beat the iPhone X, but I don't think the Galaxy S9 will beat the iPhone X. I stand corrected.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by progress69: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
armyjassy101:
But u know the funniest thing i n all these Samsung flagships is that they all pack in the same features why waste money to buy s9 when I have s6 edge cheesy

Keep deceiving urself...
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by ewizard1: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good one they stood on single camera! The double camera on the concept made it ooorrrgggglllleeeeyyyy!!!
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by fibonacci2526: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Expecting tecno marketers to come here and talk trash. Them go soon show.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by progress69: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:
so peeps that just bought s8 will drop theirs and get s9 just to follow trend..
stupidity..
even if my acc is running in millions i aint doing something that dumb undecided undecided

Lienus.

Let ur acct run millions first
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by fibonacci2526: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tbh if you are a phone freak and you can afford flagships every year, nothing bad in buying these premium devices. If I get the money, I go do am.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by AvailableCofOLa(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Samsung continues to compete with apple in the high end tech market. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nigeria is at the top of the list of consumer countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Not Working / Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / Hey! Whatsapp Is Free Today On The Appstore! Get It Nowwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.