Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 (11965 Views)

The Galaxy A Series! / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by marvin902(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
progress69:

Lienus.

Let ur acct run millions first

is already doing that..
i dont spend my money uselessly on liabilities to follow trend... undecided undecided
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by lanre316: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Tbh if you are a phone freak and you can afford flagships every year, nothing bad in buying these premium devices. If I get the money, I go do am.
Actually, in advanced countries, you can trade in old flagship phones for new ones. Also you don't have to pay full amount upfront. You pay in instalments as you buy credit and data for your phone. It's in Nigeria you will have to pay full money for new phone and look for ways to sell old phones.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by fibonacci2526: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
lanre316:

Actually, in advanced countries, you can trade in old flagship phones for new ones. Also you don't have to pay full amount upfront. You pay in instalments as you buy credit and data for your phone. It's in Nigeria you will have to pay full money for new phone and look for ways to sell old phones.

Na same we dey talk na. Their phones are on contract and are locked to carriers over there. They can't do that in naija, we get data base? Na to save na.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
armyjassy101:
But u know the funniest thing i n all these Samsung flagships is that they all pack in the same features why waste money to buy s9 when I have s6 edge cheesy
Dude, like seriously

Samsung flagships get better and better every time, especially in the camera sector.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by progress69: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:

is already doing that..
i dont spend my money uselessly on liabilities to follow trend... undecided undecided

Lol. Online millionaire...even when u just said "even if" now it is already doing that. Bro,make money first or hide ur face.
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by marvin902(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
progress69:

Lol. Online millionaire...even when u just said "even if" now it is already doing that. Bro,make money first or hide ur face.

i laugh @ your stupidity...
i meant even I'd more than enough I won't do that..
FYI ..
am not a millionaire buh am almost there smiley smiley
and yes I roll with online money..
forex and binary ain't joke's
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by progress69: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
marvin902:

i laugh @ your stupidity...
i meant even I'd more than enough I won't do that..
FYI ..
am not a millionaire buh am almost there smiley smiley
and yes I roll with online money..
forex and binary ain't joke's

Get money first b4 u start to dey blab for internet..if u nor fit buy phone,leave those wey fit buy am even if na every 3 months dem.dey change am. Na poor man dey concern en sef about how people dey change dem fones
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Spidermon: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
JastSiryin:
You know what's more heartbreaking?...The fact that you're being worked up over phones which are manufactured mainly for profit and that often times don't add any real value to your life, besides the superficial...If we weren't such a society dictated by greed and unhealthy one-upmanship, we wouldn't be so easily fooled by the so-called "upgrades" these companies seem to spout out their asses every now and then. They know this and so incessantly exploit us because of our weakness for the "new and improved" even when they are superficial.

Just take a lesson from the gaming industry, look at the years in between each PlayStation console. I know that the mobile phone market is quite competitive compared to their gaming counterparts. Whereby a lapse in the frequency of dishing out new innovation can mean the difference between counting profits or suffering very huge losses for the companies involved. But each preceding console had telling and substantial improvements from the last. Most importantly though, the consumers and videogame software developers really had enough time to examine every facet of their product, exploring their capabilities and knowing the limits. Which as a result made the manufacturers to dig deep before coming up with any new consoles. Except of course when Sony got greedy and launched the ps4 pro with "more improved 4k gaming graphics" barely 2years after the last one, as if the graphic capabilities of the previous had been fully utilized. You could surf the web for graphic comparisons between the two, and the difference ain't that much, only for little differences in hues and textures. Things the average Joe would barely take note of. mtcheew! ripoffs

To be honest, in this fast paced world, not everyone possesses the astuteness of a tech critic nor the time and patience required to carefully analyze each product. I certainly ain't a smartphone expert by any means. But one thing is common to all, in that we all have unique needs and can spot a significant improvement geared towards them when we see one. Personally I see no sense in buying a newer version of something, just because of some things I don't need or may never get to use. When my present one hasn't been fully utilized and is doing its job just fine. Having a sophisticated phone is a good thing, but of what good is it if you don't know how good it is? Well in the end we all have our reasons. Ain't tackling you bro, just the ideology. And for those of y'all who'll deride me for being broke, yeah I am lol but it don't change the facts. #Stay woke

I have nothing to add. Especially with the PlayStation analogy, it was like you were in my head.
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by marvin902(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
progress69:

Get money first b4 u start to dey blab for internet..if u nor fit buy phone,leave those wey fit buy am even if na every 3 months dem.dey change am. Na poor man dey concern en sef about how people dey change dem fones

wow your mentality is really primitive..
so criticizing the waste of money just to follow trend now make's me broke..
clap for your self your really a clown..
I won't start bragging about my worth if that's what you're after...
nevertheless pls change your mentality is really dumb
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by encryptjay(m): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2018
JastSiryin:
You know what's more heartbreaking?...The fact that you're being worked up over phones which are manufactured mainly for profit and that often times don't add any real value to your life, besides the superficial...If we weren't such a society dictated by greed and unhealthy one-upmanship, we wouldn't be so easily fooled by the so-called "upgrades" these companies seem to spout out their asses every now and then. They know this and so incessantly exploit us because of our weakness for the "new and improved" even when they are superficial.

Just take a lesson from the gaming industry, look at the years in between each PlayStation console. I know that the mobile phone market is quite competitive compared to their gaming counterparts. Whereby a lapse in the frequency of dishing out new innovation can mean the difference between counting profits or suffering very huge losses for the companies involved. But each preceding console had telling and substantial improvements from the last. Most importantly though, the consumers and videogame software developers really had enough time to examine every facet of their product, exploring their capabilities and knowing the limits. Which as a result made the manufacturers to dig deep before coming up with any new consoles. Except of course when Sony got greedy and launched the ps4 pro with "more improved 4k gaming graphics" barely 2years after the last one, as if the graphic capabilities of the previous had been fully utilized. You could surf the web for graphic comparisons between the two, and the difference ain't that much, only for little differences in hues and textures. Things the average Joe would barely take note of. mtcheew! ripoffs

To be honest, in this fast paced world, not everyone possesses the astuteness of a tech critic nor the time and patience required to carefully analyze each product. I certainly ain't a smartphone expert by any means. But one thing is common to all, in that we all have unique needs and can spot a significant improvement geared towards them when we see one. Personally I see no sense in buying a newer version of something, just because of some things I don't need or may never get to use. When my present one hasn't been fully utilized and is doing its job just fine. Having a sophisticated phone is a good thing, but of what good is it if you don't know how good it is? Well in the end we all have our reasons. Ain't tackling you bro, just the ideology. And for those of y'all who'll deride me for being broke, yeah I am lol but it don't change the facts. #Stay woke
Boss, your dexterity in writing is top notch.
I dey your back if your commence classes. grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by marvin902(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
progress69:

I am sure u are also one of the clowns who argue about Tecno being better than Samsung or any other high end phones. cheesy

are you done undecided undecided
Re: Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 by Behankey(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Make dem go rest. I never enjoy my S8 well abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / How To Disable/stop System Update From Automatically Downloading On Any Android / Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.