Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" (35037 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by gmoney12: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
hahahahahahha....kikikikikikik hohohohohohoh hehehehehhehe jajajajajajajajaj
what ?lol
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by gmoney12: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
hahahahahahha....kikikikikikik hohohohohohoh hehehehehhehe jajajajajajajajaj
what ?lol
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by busomma: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fake pastor. I know pastors are having hard times these days cos Nigerians no longer buy their false prosperity preàching . Now this guy want to use different tactics of making us fear our neighbors. Go & look for a meaningful employment to feed ur family cos nobody is buying into it. Thief.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:
Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye reveals the secret of the Evil People How they uses Brooms to lock People's Destiny, marriages etc.

According to Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye, He said,

Giving your neighbors your broom to use is not advisable because after using it they will hold the broom on the head and invoke some incantations in it and lock it. In as much as they can use broom to lock your destiny, marriages, womb, career, money, wealth and many more.
It's even more dangerous than padlocks. In order words anytime you use your brooms at home don't drop it anyhow or don't lock it and drop it because if you do that day things will not go well for you.
He went on and said;

After using your brooms at home leave it open and drop it and stop exposing it to the outside. Have you seen in a situation whereby you will borrow your brooms to your neighbors only to return it back you will discover it been lock And you that is not spirit wise you will collect it and keep it without opening it.

He went ahead and said;

They uses broom some many people's exceptations are being cut short by brooms.
You giving your broom out to someone after using it they will cut the inside of the broom short and invoke their evil incatonactons and return it. At times when you look at your broom you will discover that the inside is short while the outside is longer It means your expectations are being cut short. That's why many people will live for 20years without having a child.

And How Is All These Being Done?

It is done with old brooms only.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404645619970725&substory_index=0&id=383635412071746

Looks like this man is a herbalist.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Peckygirl(f): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
The man is saying what has transpired in the realm of the spirit. There is spirit world and there is physical world. Do you know how witches operates? Do you see them when they go out for meetings? No: Human beings are wicked. God revealth the secret things to his people that is why He shows the man the evil handiwork of the wicken ones.

Eyedea:
Does the broom have padlock?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by goodnews777: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
These are people who play on peoples ignorance of scriptures and prophesy from their head all in the name of God. Why have the destinies of Obasanjo, buhari, osibanjo, babangida , oshiomole not been tied. Only in third world countires you have idiots like these making money out of peoples preference for fear rather than trusting God for a brighter future.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
So Nigeria's destiny is locked in APC broom?
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by styles2009: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Where was this man,When Bitcoins was $2,$50,$100? grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:
Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye reveals the secret of the Evil People How they uses Brooms to lock People's Destiny, marriages etc.

According to Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye, He said,

Giving your neighbors your broom to use is not advisable because after using it they will hold the broom on the head and invoke some incantations in it and lock it. In as much as they can use broom to lock your destiny, marriages, womb, career, money, wealth and many more.
It's even more dangerous than padlocks. In order words anytime you use your brooms at home don't drop it anyhow or don't lock it and drop it because if you do that day things will not go well for you.
He went on and said;

After using your brooms at home leave it open and drop it and stop exposing it to the outside. Have you seen in a situation whereby you will borrow your brooms to your neighbors only to return it back you will discover it been lock And you that is not spirit wise you will collect it and keep it without opening it.

He went ahead and said;

They uses broom some many people's exceptations are being cut short by brooms.
You giving your broom out to someone after using it they will cut the inside of the broom short and invoke their evil incatonactons and return it. At times when you look at your broom you will discover that the inside is short while the outside is longer It means your expectations are being cut short. That's why many people will live for 20years without having a child.

And How Is All These Being Done?

It is done with old brooms only.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=404645619970725&substory_index=0&id=383635412071746

Pure Fvckery... It's crap like this that causes unnecessary friction between neighbours.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:

Lol, he's a Prophet sent by God to deliver his word to the people

That doesn't mean he isn't a herbalist.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by unbitchable(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lilimax:
As I was reading this shit, APC -the broom carriers were coming to my mind smiley

However, I don't believe anyone can lock my destiny because JESUS CHRIST in me, the hope of my glory cool
I am a Holy Ghost carrier..
#nothingworksagainstme
If you're so sure of yourself, then tell me your name and your mother's name.
let's try it.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
Clean2016:

how are the verses related to broom?
Study those verses yourself and see if they are not related. In fact they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Clean2016:

how are the verses related to broom?
They are related. Study them very well to see things for yourself
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by NAPC1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thursday, January 25, 2018 smiley

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by prezee1: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
I believe this because so many destiny had been locked by so call APC in osun state/ state of osun whatsoever, they were dying of hunger and still holding one stupid broom like some I saw yesterday. Thank God I'm from Ekiti, my head no dey Cuba
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by 2shure: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
fuc u
i use a vacum cleaner
i think hes refering to face me i face u apartmenfs
cause no sane person would knock at my gate and say he want to borrow broom
id be callin in sars shaply
hw does he knw abt it
he must be doing it to others
wtf
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Etuagievin(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Creating fear where there is none

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Martinez19(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nonsense. Creating fear where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by lakesider(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
Paid nairalander
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by lakesider(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Never underestimate human stupidity
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by henrysam(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
No wonder we cannot occupy Nigeria again after the fuel price was increased to 145
No wonder people that we believe can take no shiit became stiff and can't talk again
No wonder nlc and other civil societies groups cannot talk again
No wonder despite the fact that suffering permeate the land nobody refused to stand up and say the truth.
No wonder despite the killings in benue taraba and adamawa by herdsmen. We still believe it's one of those things.
Surely Nigerian destiny must have been locked in apc broom
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by bionixs: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
exactly,but not mineand my family's
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by SalamRushdie: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:

Exactly
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
APC una see una life
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by fotist: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Arrant Nonsense!!
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by bart10: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
APC ni yen grin
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by tealaw(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nna é, what is really wrong with Africans?
Why did God send me to this kain continent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.