Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" (35033 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by IYANGBALI: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Absolute nonsense
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Harodebby(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Jer 17:9, Mark 7:21
na how dis verses com take relate wit broom kwanu
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Teespice(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
So Nigeria's destiny is locked in APC broom?

oh lawd!!!

you won't kill me with laughter.

I am in the office abeg, before people think I have gone crazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by opribo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
You see... ..

I've always wondered why a party will use broom as their symbol. Now we can see how our country is.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:

The way is using his prophet, Prophets like Tb Joshua, Major 1, Jeremiah can't humble themselves to know all this secrets.
U mean the secrets of Babalwos n Oturumokpo?
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by mubarak1996(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
People are wicked o
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by alexmakaay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
babytoun:
show me the bible verse.

is your name in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Organs(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
busomma:
Fake pastor. I know pastors are having hard times these days cos Nigerians no longer buy their false prosperity preàching . Now this guy want to use different tactics of making us fear our neighbors. Go & look for a meaningful employment to feed ur family cos nobody is buying into it. Thief.

May God bless you. Everybody is enemy of progress, its brother to brother, distant relation in the village now its your neighbor that is your enemy and its always amongst the poor people struggling at least the rich use vacuum cleaners. Our enemies are the politicians and almost all pastors and imams period.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:
That's not what he meant o.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
Harodebby:
na how dis verses com take relate wit broom kwanu
Read them and understand it. It is much related to the matter at hand
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by sunsewa16: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:

grin grin Oga I never chop this morning abeg no make me laugh.

broom is associated with witchcraft spirit and is not something to be proud of as in symbol, it has a bad omen,I remember when I was a teenager my father use to threaten me, whenever I steal his money, that if I don't say the truth he will take me where they will use broom bunch to detect if am saying truth or am lieing, that if eventually the broom detect am lieing it will pull my tongue out,and assuming APC is not using broom as their symbol and u saw it as a symbol in an odd place, it will look fetish.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by itsene: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
What about umbrella?
That on na real agadangodo!
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Eyedea(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Peckygirl:
The man is saying what has transpired in the realm of the spirit. There is spirit world and there is physical world. Do you know how witches operates? Do you see them when they go out for meetings? No: Human beings are wicked. God revealth the secret things to his people that is why He shows the man the evil handiwork of the wicken ones.

Sorry i don't believe in all that stuff
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by litaninja(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ever notice how its poor people that have these problems
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by princechurchill(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Teespice:

oh lawd!!!

you won't kill me with laughter.

I am in the office abeg, before people think I have gone crazy.

Lol deary we must have some jocularity along side with seriousity
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by princechurchill(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
henrysam:

No wonder we cannot occupy Nigeria again after the fuel price was increased to 145
No wonder people that we believe can take no shiit became stiff and can't talk again
No wonder nlc and other civil societies groups cannot talk again
No wonder despite the fact that suffering permeate the land nobody refused to stand up and say the truth.
No wonder despite the killings in benue taraba and adamawa by herdsmen. We still believe it's one of those things.

Surely Nigerian destiny must have been locked in apc broom

Easy i feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nonsense!!! Trust in JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
So if you give your neighbor vaccum cleaner nko shey be e go turn to wizard of oz. Mtscheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by henrysolution(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
I want to doubt but BUHARI and his apc change has made me a believer��
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by lasher1: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
The tin way this hunger go cause eh! Broom prophet, I hail o. And some people go fall for this trash Smh
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Teespice(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
princechurchill:

Lol deary we must have some jocularity along side with seriousity
abi.
laughter is good medicine.
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Awesomepal(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
My question is this:
Do evil people really need a broom to effect their evil?
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Mendo007(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
"How to unlock your destiny with the name of jesus"

Mark 16:17.....in my name they shall cast out devils "
Call the name of Jesus in faith upon your destiny & the God of deliverance will answer you.
There is supernatural power in the name of Jesus Christ the deliverer
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by pulsatingpen: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol, which kain thing be this one na
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Makschinchin: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
InternetGenius:

When you the broom on the head of it you can lock it by turning it. Well he answers questions like this here: https://m.facebook.com/prophetsamuel.1

He reposes with 10 minutes. You can sms or call him his numbers are all there. You can send him a message on the page within 10 minutes your questions are answered.

My dear, where is your faith in God?
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Makschinchin: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
asuustrike2009:
If most of us don't give out things what would people say,? That we are wicked or that we don't care. What is the essence of prayer on what we use?. Virtually everything we buy are demonic in guise unknown to us

Those are same questions I ask when I read such "errors" from our so called prophets/pastors.. All I see is someone who has lost faith and good conscience in the God he claims to serve..

Cc: internetgenius
Re: Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" by Jj222(f): 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
princechurchill:
hahahahaha. no be small thing. I for say y buhari n him people they do any how n nobody fit talk. ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man "Delivered' At RCCG Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.