Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Herdsmen Attack Is Jihad War Against Nigerians, Igbos Return Home Now - Ezike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Is Jihad War Against Nigerians, Igbos Return Home Now - Ezike. (472 Views)

Galadinchi Replaces Chris Ezike As Imo Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Is Jihad War Against Nigerians, Igbos Return Home Now - Ezike. by Masterclass32: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Onitsha – Octogenarian music legend, Professor Goddy Ezike,
revealed weekend in Onitsha,
Anambra State that the incessant
killing of innocent people,
especially farmers by Fulani
herdsmen in so many parts of the country was a clear declaration of
Jihad War against Nigerians.

Urging the Igbos in the Northern
part of the country to return
home, Prof. Ezike said, “Igbos
should return from the North, they have declared Jihad War against the entire people of Nigeria because they have a brother as the President of this country.

According to him, “I have done
many albums on Jihad. Igbos
should listen to me by returning
home. I have told them earlier to
return and they refused may be
because of their investment there.”

The music master, who said he is
89 years old now, reiterated that at his age he has nothing to fear
adding, “if they want to kill me
for saying the truth, okay”.

“The Fulanis cannot do anything
to the Boko Haram. We call on
other countries to help us in this
Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.”

He urged the apex Igbo ruling
body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, to ensure
that Igbos in the North return
before it is too late stating that
“with the recent massacre of
Benue indigenes and Mr President saying he is not in a hurry to react, it is a clear case of bias.

“If it were the Fulanis that were
massacred, the country would
have been on fire, so many would
have been killed by security
operatives in Benue as a reprisal
attack,” he said.

www.independent.ng/herdsmen-attacks-jihad-war-declared-nigerians-igbos-return-home-now-ezike/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala - Naira Plummeted Due To Unguided Statements / Support The Bill To Vote Anywhere You Are During Presdential Election / An Open Letter To Nigerian Youths At This Point In Time, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.