Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her (766 Views)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) / See The Moment Village People Remembers Sales Girl Stealing In Edo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her by lacemose(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her...lol, too bad
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiuTkkWaNtA
Re: Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her by free2ryhme: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2018
unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2018
Igbo housemaid, Tufiakwa!
Àwọn tí Evans is
Re: Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her by ebujany(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
africansunite:
Igbo housemaid, Tufiakwa!

Àwọn tí Evans is

You are brainless but u don't know it
Re: Nigerian Lady Catches Her House Girl Stealing Hundreds Of Thousands From Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
ebujany:

You are brainless but u don't know it

Yes because I don't beat my chest

(1) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robberies Sponsored By Drug Baron —police / Group Unveil List Of Offa Robbery Victims, Urges Govt Yo Immortalize Them / "My 13yr Old Cousin Was Kidnapped & Murdered By Group Of Almajiri Kids " - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.