Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (60351 Views)

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend / Girl Poisons Family Of Five For Refusing To Give Her "Efo Riro" To Eat (PHOTOS) / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by micronut(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2021
A house girl has been caught and later arrested in Lagos after it was discovered that she poisoned family soup with Hypo - A Chemical for bleaching and cleaning dirt.

The house girl, who perpetrated the evil act first denied, but late confessed later after being asked by her boss to eat out of that food and she declined, eating only Amala but avoiding the vegetable soup.

The Couple who are speaking in Yoruba low tone midnight voice were seen begging the girl to know why she did what she did.

Watch the video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_ggV9K49MM

The couple invited a police officer who took up the case further.

Reactions have been following this from social media especially on Instagram with some blaming the couple for trying to kill the girl too by asking her to eat what's evidently poisoned and others saying many house girls nowdays are becoming wicked unknowningly even if you handle them with love and care as one of your own blood.

Well, it's sad.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
If we believe that God is the creator of evil, maybe there is evil also in heaven, if that is the case, we are not out of the woods yet.

Bangambiki Habyarimana

lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Franzinni: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2021
There is a reason for her actions and the revelation will surprise you.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by serenity29: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by UDUJ(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Househelps angry

Nah I'm good, still young and virile. I enjoy cooking and cleaning my house myself.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by lorenzmond(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Imagine!
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Caramia2020(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Evil, wickedness is rampant, Psalm 90:1 is our portion. IJN. Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by aramidey4u(f): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Devil at work tru tru... grin grin
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by jumpandpas(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:

The only best and wise action she should have taken was to demand to be sent home.
My house girl told us that she want to go two months ago and we sent her home immediately.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Grace001: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Employ house girl at your own risk. These house girls are unstable, some of them are possessed of evil spirit.

Some talk to themselves, do crazy things when they notice no one is around.

Talking from experience

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Signs of the last days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by UDUJ(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Franzinni:

And that justifies wanting to kill the employer?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by micronut(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Signs of the last days.

Very Sad one
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by micronut(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2021
aramidey4u:
Devil at work tru tru... grin grin

Everyone blames devil sote evil even devil dey fear mankind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Justcruella: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Now you blame the devil undecided
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by micronut(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2021
UDUJ:
Househelps angry

Nah I'm good, still young and virile. I enjoy cooking and cleaning my house myself.

They are mostly hired by married folks, especially as help for nursing their children and helping to do domestic chores.. More common in homes of full time working class family

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
undecided
Evil girl....

E dey very good and necessary say make guyman marry woman wey strong and fit do all the chores for house......There wouldn't have been any need for a maid or whatsoever....

Rubbish..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
That girl was sent from the water to destroy that family, unfortunately she succeeded, I see her disappearing from the police custody, I see her returning back to the water, I see dangerous prayers from the deceased family offered against her, I see her running mad, I see Yahoo boys impregnating her so that their scam can work on clients, I see the demon of madness being transferred to the Yahoo boys, I see death on young guys, I see them dying in their thousands.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by falseprophet: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Interesting times we live in

I see many learning and perfecting new and innovative ways to hurt others

This I have seen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Bunnatex(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ff
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by OceanEye: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
I saw that too
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by HEBEI: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
If you want to live long, then know your enemies and watch your friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Goldenboy224: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
sad
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
People should learn to treat their house helps same way they treat there children so as to avoid stories that touch

4 Likes

Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by lasheun: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Inside life ooo! sad
Re: House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) by Realmi: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Even devil shout for this one... I believe she was paid to poison them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Titus Badejo 'Eja Nla' Shot Dead In Ibadan (Photo) / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.