Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh (28928 Views)

Governor Fayemi Meets Yakubu Jimoh John, The Pap Producer / 20 AMCON Biggest Debtors' List: Ifeanyi Ubah, Jimoh Ibrahim, Kashamu, Others / Tribute To Emeka Ojukwu - By Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Rekyz(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
I command you to repent of Zombiesm!
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Koolking(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
'Likely' is never an affirmative word. Buhari will win overwhelmingly comes 2019. I have not seen or heard any other formidable candidate so far to oppose.

The devil you know is better than the supposed angel you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by fiizznation: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Is already a done deal. Anybody thinking otherwise is Just wasting his time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by AnodaIT(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
My brother

So glad this made it to the front page

I was so impressed on the Facebook post

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by fiizznation: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Is already a done deal. Anybody thinking otherwise is Just wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Option504: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your opinion though!
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by yashau(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
politicians
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Okezedan(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Political parties dnt win election anymore in 9ja buh candidates. If the people dnt like u, bye bye....
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Bigii(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:
http://www.opinions.ng/buhari-likely-win-2019/

Why is thunder so scarce these days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Singlegirl(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
As much as I wouldn't want Buhari to come back. If he contests, he will win. Buhari is bad, Atiku is not an option. Bring anyone else at this point, the North will still follow Buhari. And we all know what the results will be.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by BeingFrank(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Better He Said 'Likely'.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by origima: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lot13:
How do you plan to make that possible?

Good question and who is there candidate to compete with PMB so we can x-ray the two and come up with something

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Clearly your reasoning is poor and stupid to use individuals' support for the president to mean total support of their political sections. None of the persons you mention knows and feels the hardship Buhari has brought in this country. In saner climes Tinibu, Kalu etc are entitled to one vote not 80% of their geopolitical zones
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by oruma19: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

This piece is a personal opinion of mine, and my intention is not to praise or criticise one party or another.

Recently, South East leaders visited President Muhammadu Buhari, endorsing him for a second term and promised to deliver the 5 states in their zone to him. APC is currently ruling one of the 5 states in the East. It is clearly known to many people that Anambra and Ebonyi Governor despite being in opposition parties have openly endorsed the President for a 2nd Term. APC will clearly and easily win Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi State by 2019. APC has already shown its strength in the gubernatorial election done there last year, claiming 2nd position in the election. APC is clearly promising them the presidential slot by 2023. Remember, if PDP or any other political party emerges today, the party will surely go for 8 Years. It is clearly known that any party that might want to stand against APC come 2019 will field a candidate from the North. Igbo will not a mistake by not supporting Buhari so as to give them the presidency they have longing for since 1999.

Another clear reason is that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande still support and clearly show they are still in the APC. Some people are claiming Chief Bola Tinubu might go to bring up Alliance for Democracy (AD). Baba Tinubu can’t be so foolish to weaken the party he has been supporting and bringing up since 1999, Jagaban will surely deliver 80% of South West since the Vice President is still coming from their side.

The vote from the Northern bloc will surely give Buhari an upper hand in the upcoming election, The Northerners have one culture and thing they do, which other tribes don’t take serious in Nigeria; when election is a week ahead most of Hausa-Fulanis will go back to the states where they have the voters cards to vote. Tell me, how many Igbo or Yoruba can leave his abode to go his homeland to vote because of election, many don’t. The Northerners will leave their business and farms to decide who will lead this nation for another 4 years, they have been doing it since 1999 and they will still be doing it.

APC should have up to 30% in the Niger Delta region due to Governor Obaseki and other prominent people from the region.

President Buhari has really tried in the agricultural sector and improved it and is working to diversify the nation’s economy and wean it off its reliance on petroleum. He has clearly shown he is a democrat and has integrity in terms of elections. Since he has been sworn in, various elections have been conducted where he didn’t do like other presidents who will impose their party in the election by rigging. I believe it will be difficult for any party to dethrone this present ruling party, the APC.

Don’t be deceived by those social media politicians whereby 80% of those voting on social media don’t have voters card, or won’t go out on election day. Meanwhile, those in the North will go out to defend their votes. Our market women, farmers, are not on social media, according to a recent survey. Majority of the voters are not on social media, so don’t be deceived by that.

source:

if not that we are in a curses land, why on earth should a Buhari think of contesting election let alone winning? Nigerians are just their own problem. How can u be reasoning that this useless man may contest? How? I ask how? That's the most painful aspect. To think about it is an abomination to the nation. Buhari will die before 2019... If u like ban me from Nairaland. For him to think he can contest after killing so many he will not live to campaign..watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
25 billion missing NAIRAS!
Any Fulani cattle rearer can win with that o! grin
It can buy the souls of dunces like OKORO-OTU-OCHA ROCHAS abi? cheesy

South-South! See una lives! cry

From OBJ TO GEJ!!! Nothing to show for being in government.

What a curse! cry
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by progress69: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary and his remaining Zone-Bs be warned!

”Obasanjo’s views reflects and represent the views of many members of the political ruling establishment but who simply lacks the courage to speak the truth to power, out of fear of political consequences".

However, we expect the serial failure to exercise his constitutional right at the pole.

Any attempt by the dullard to rig the election by any means will results in his cabinet members forming parallel government in protest.

Buhary, your offensive body odor should be preserved for your cows in Daura.

Go in peace or be disgraced.

Lol. Does it also reflect that PDP purchased a supreme court judgement?
This time in 2019, u wont be hiding, you will deactivate your moniker permanently. Kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by origima: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
oruma19:
if not that we are in a curses land, why on earth should a Buhari think of contesting election let alone winning? Nigerians are just their own problem. How can u be reasoning that this useless man may contest? How? I ask how? That's the most painful aspect. To think about it is an abomination to the nation. Buhari will die before 2019... If u like ban me from Nairaland. For him to think he can contest after killing so many he will not live to campaign..watch out

So miopic.still asking, who is ur candidate so we can x- ray the two first.it doesn't matter if Buhari dies or not,simple.u might give us somebody better than Buhari,just do it let's share our opinion.God gives life and death so u bi small pikin ni

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by berrystunn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Galaticos444: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
At op,there's a proverb in igboland which say "igbo has no king".it simply means unlike d northerners d igbos ar not submissive.u think d governors of ebonyi and anambra or rochas thats public enemy number 1 will give a standing order to vote 4d most hated man in igboland and d igbos will obey.i dont know d weed u smoked dats making u to hallucinate.buhari got 5% in 2015 dis time around he's getting 1%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by shaqhead: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Realdeals:
Realistically, it's true, but many will disagree based on emotions and SM noise.
I dare say that it is as clear as daylight that Buhari is winning this! You are on point!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by dondo83(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
How many nairalander has a pvc ? Every meruwa, okada man, SUYA man has a pvc ! Yet we complain northerners rule the country

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by talk2percy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
In ur dream. Ur village vote will give him victory.
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by benzion72(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
I strongly disagree with you. Asiwaju Tinubu will be committing political suicide by following PMB in 2019, the best he can do is to play to loose, he has done it before when they filled Ribadu as the candidate of Action Congress of Nigeria, AC lost in lagos and Goodluck won lagos in 2011. I believe your Igbo prediction that they will vote PMB because they cant stand in opposition for long and they love ego/kudi/owo not like yoruba who have being in opposition since 1960. Facts Azikwe, Ekueweme I put that because some guys will come for my jugular because they are bereft of idea on Nigeria history.

For North except Benue Taraba, and Adamawa are bastard that is when they will vote for their conqueror as propounded by a Fulani professor and those people that are perpetrating genocide against them. Kano may also not go the way of APC because of Kwankwanso factor, and dont be surprised the guy is the prefer candidate of OBJ in 2015 APC primary if he is thrown up as a candidate APC should forget their 2 million votes by Almajiris, underage, cow, cattle and chicken voters.

Hope you have listen to Junaid Mohammed and former Agricultural adviser of Obasanjo and ABU VC forgotten his name he said he is against APC zeroing on PMB. Dont also forget that baba akande is insisting that there will be primary in APC, hope you also listen to Ghalli Naaba recently he said PMB is a failure. It will be very difficult for PMB to even get APC ticket

My own opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by contigiency(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
I have sounded this to those who cared to listen but for others like the automated social media mumus they will not listen. Let them chose the side they want to follow at their own peril. I think Atikuchukwu and Atikulate2019 noise has almost deflated completely. Obasanjo and Dele momodu can write one million letters if they care. A letter the majority of the hausa/fulanis will not even read till eternity, neither will my mother in the village know that such letter exist, so is the case with many millions of voters. Besides all these, every index of perfomance is already showing tremendious positive in favour of PMB. Foreign reserve, inflation figure, infrastructure, electricity, Agriculture etc. And they can only continue to get better as we move towards the election.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by ConcernedNL: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

source:

As a yoruba man, i can tell you boldly, Tinubu does not have any power over his people, the only people he has power over are touts.
Now if you must know, when Yoruba voted Buhari, it was not because of Tinubu, it was becaus yorubas believed in Buhari at least trusted he would perform better than Jonathan.

We are not Northerners who are swayed by the words of one elder statesman, an elder states man who does not respect himself would be treated as a non entity and trust me, Tinubu has lost that position.

I will give you this information for free, Buhari would loose gallantly in the SW this time if someone slightly sensible presents himself, Yorubas are moved by performance, not your tribe unlike others, that is why we would not vote for a Yoruba man who is a bad leader, its as simple as that, all we want is a good leader and buhari has failed.

A new party is all we are waiting for, we don't shout, our power is in our calmness and tactical observations. APC would win governorship positions though, not presidential.

OFCOURSE

Except the election is rigged.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by LZAA: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Opinionated:
By Yakubu Jimoh

source:

Yakubu Jimoh
smh
says it all really
u ppl shld stop counting those clowns who endorsed buhari in SE
those ones wan protect their investment hence their porting to APC
why do u think chime ran to APC wen his boi na gov for enugu?
if u ppl are using anambra election as yardstick then the shock of 2019 wee be bigger than the biafra sit at home
oh btw guess okupe was right after all about this master servant nonsense SW do
Yakubu Jimoh

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by chukxy44(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
This his is personal opinion and nothing more...
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by trueG: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Come 2019, No place for second hand, used or visionless politicians.
Nigerians, wake up!
Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by Elukapendragon(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
And thats how we lost this youth to the zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Is Likely To Win In 2019 By Yakubu Jimoh by manci(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sai baba till 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.