Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose (3312 Views)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / Herd Of Cattle Spotted On Ikorodu Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Oga... That way of life is no longer sustainable in today's society... Don't try to be clever by half
Our population growth is enormous and it means more mouth to feed and human habitation
Stop looking for trouble in another man's land
FG cannot use state resources to buy land for a Fulani man's personal business... It's not fair to others
yeah.it is true

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by vickzie(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny how some people think they can change the pastoral way of life of the average herdsman. The fulani man wont allow any forces to suppress and oppress him and his way of life.

Cattle colonies as sugested by some people is the only solution that might bring a lasting peace to the crisis between the "herdsmen" and whoever they normally have clashes with(that's if what is happening today is even about the fulani man's cows).

Btw, I can See how Nigeria media houses have lunched some sort of WAR against the fulani tribe and our way of life, but am not bothered because i know they will never succeed.

and your so called way of life entails going into people's farms, destroy their crops and when they complain, you kill them

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by philiancoop(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
One of the thing about these buhari supporters is that once you mention how bad OUR present government has been, they run to compare with Jonathan. Cant you leave the PAST president and let's talk about this present Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by mrkunlex(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
vickzie:
and your so called way of life entails going into people's farms, destroy their crops and when they complain, you kill them
they Are Stupid

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by papoudaupolos: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
The few cattle breeders of Igbo origin established their businesses by following a similar principle.
In every 2 out of 5 houses in the north you will find this.
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by great664(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Funny how some people think they can change the pastoral way of life of the average herdsman. The fulani man wont allow any forces to suppress and oppress him and his way of life.

Cattle colonies as sugested by some people is the only solution that might bring a lasting peace to the crisis between the "herdsmen" and whoever they normally have clashes with(that's if what is happening today is even about the fulani man's cows).

Btw, I can See how Nigeria media houses have lunched some sort of WAR against the fulani tribe and our way of life, but am not bothered because i know they will never succeed.

What are you doing here?

Is nairaland and Internet your way of life too?

This is 21st century mr... Your people need to advance

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Turantula(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Well said, and I believe these herdsmen have a place where they come from so let them roam from their state of origin to sambisa forest to and fro like a swinging pendulum since they can't stay one place.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by oglalasioux(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Funny how people will expect fulani cattle rearers to jettison their ancient way of life but will spit fire and brimstone if their pastor is advised to stop collecting tithes; an ancient outdated Jewish way of taxation.
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Opoki(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

The way of life is not helping issues, for peace to reign, they should just adopt an advanced style, normadic herding is archaic.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by Physicist(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Which other countries in the world do Fulanis have cattle colony?
Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by TheKingIsHere: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:

Go and open your cattle colony in sambisa forest, nobody will stop you there.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Adopt This Method Instead Of Cattle Colony- Fayose by jaytee01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Everyone on this forum know am a full blooded fulani man and i have never and will never shy away from my tribe, I'm a proud fulani man.

And about you killing any fulani man, I dare you.
You think that any tribe has a monopoly of violence...... That's where you are mistaken.

Remember CAR, remember Rwanda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Hits The Ground Running In Washington DC / Lagos Blue-line Contract Vs Lagos Ibadan Rail: How 1 Billion Dollars Was Siphone / How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.