Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (6803 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Is it Right To Buy Candles, Bintu, St Michaels Perfume For Prayer As Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by 9jaYouthsArise: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sometime ago,my spouse who use to attend some of these spiritual churches brought out home one small padlock(unlocked) with the key attached on it and said that i should touch it as she was directed(forget to ask her whether its Pastor that directed her to give me to me to touch and bring back to him or whether its her spirit)that its for prayer and success.I was so skeptical about doing such as i am not used or a fan(so to say) of all these spiritual churches and their operation,though i later touch it. But my question is,what is the spiritual implication of using padlock with key or key for prayer/telling somebody to touch it as it will be used for prayer for success.Is it true and biblical?.I dont use to have a passion for spiritual churches where atimes you will be told to bring this and that to perform one thing or the other.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by 9jaYouthsArise: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
please i need to be enlightened more on this.or did i post on wrong section
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by MoR2(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
9jaYouthsArise:
please i need to be enlightened more on this.or did i post on wrong section
the padlock and key could be a symbol with it's own meaning based on the person teaching and what is taught.

but if it a medium to redirect your faith to, --for example touch this and you will be free--, to something or someone as a means of deliverance then you have to find out from God if it's of God.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
9jaYouthsArise:
Sometime ago,my spouse who use to attend some of these spiritual churches brought out home one small padlock(unlocked) with the key attached on it and said that i should touch it as she was directed(forget to ask her whether its Pastor that directed her to give me to me to touch and bring back to him or whether its her spirit)that its for prayer and success.I was so skeptical about doing such as i am not used or a fan(so to say) of all these spiritual churches and their operation,though i later touch it. But my question is,what is the spiritual implication of using padlock with key or key for prayer/telling somebody to touch it as it will be used for prayer for success.Is it true and biblical?.I dont use to have a passion for spiritual churches where atimes you will be told to bring this and that to perform one thing or the other.

It is demonic! Run for your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by Bullhari: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
E done be for you. You done buy matter be that
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by Waqes900: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bullhari:
E done be for you. You done buy matter be that
You commented on 2018 thread oga, but why
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 13, 2023
Waqes900:

You commented on 2018 thread oga, but why

He wan call the guys attention to find out how fr with him life now tongue
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by Waqes900: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Thanksful:

He wan call the guys attention to find out how fr with him life now tongue
😃
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Waqes900:

😃

He dey do project on spiritual matter 😆

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / What Is Your Best Bible Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.