Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (53405 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Emir Sanusi Drives Vintage Car To Dubar; Same As His Grand-father's In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
It have tayed these emirs get swags
you go sweet
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Christane: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
ntn last 4ever.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Meajor(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Today na nothing.... I just dey pity dos guys wey been do ritual just to get 504, today even 100k person no go buy except trade by barter... And how about Dis girls wey do crazy things for a BlackBerry bold 2... How market?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
deeprinz:

Oga this was in 1956 not 2018.
No mind am
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by lakesider(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
abuomaIV:
What a rubbish! living in a mud house with expensive cars. #MaloMalu
When was your ancestors thought how to wear cloths ?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by DKrown: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Syphax:

You dey talk like sey your grandfather been get common Bicycle back then.
grin
Syphax:

see finishing...

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by lakesider(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Meajor:
Today na nothing.... I just dey pity dos guys wey been do ritual just to get 504, today even 100k person no go buy except trade by barter... And how about Dis girls wey do crazy things for a BlackBerry bold 2... How market?
Attention , seun , pls delete this yahoo Yahoo boi
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buh how come Buhari can't speak good english self?... which kind wahala be this self.

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by salam1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nebes:
Things haven't changed much. Currently the fence is still mud, the people are still backward and some of the cars are still in use as vintage.

Sadly, they still believe Nigeria is theirs.
this how they will kom on nairaland and be saying rubbish about other region only for u to go down dere and be disappointed. Thsame region u make millions from to r here saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by amnesty7: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nebes:

Sadly they still believe Nigeria is theirs.
Sadly enough for you, that's the truth. The President is from them. Even PDP has conceded the position to them in the next 13 months.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
abuomaIV:
I jump am pass
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Sterope(f): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
What's wrong with a mud house?
abuomaIV:

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by doughziay: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Syphax:

E clear say u never see life. small pikin dey ur body. if at that time him no get bicycle, them neva born your grandfather then.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by amnesty7: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
abuomaIV:
Enviable! May we see your own history by then?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
In 1956 99% of the population in Kano was in poverty and without a primary school education, but they were still ready to take out their grievances and misplaced aggressions on other tribes the following years...
I just confirmed that you are confirmed lunatic for saying there was no primary school in Kano? Rumfa College was established 1927.. Where was your bastard grand dad then? Useless bastard, to hell with you, your drunkard dad and ashawo mum

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Francis5: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
lakesider:

When was your ancestors thought how to wear cloths ?

Stupid semi illiterate nomad. It is ''taught'', not ''thought''.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by lastempero: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
double08:
sadly they still run Nigeria angry sad sad the southerners just got to school and form intellect while they rule us...go to abuja and check all the ministries flowing agbada everywhere

If not for our mumu governors n representatives who will give a damn about who rules nigeria.if our mumu governors down east will do their job as ambode is doing my brother believe me I won't give a damn about who rules nigeria.
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Macdav(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
op just dey use big big English wey him no understand
grin
Enemyofpeace:
op just dey use big big English wey him no understand
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Nuran: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
woow
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Mechejy: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emir with good cars but has de worst religion on earth

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:
I blame the cowardly & slavish Hausas for this.
These Fulanis came to live large in Nigeria but are bunch of poor rats else where.
Keep deceiving your self.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
In 1956 99% of the population in Kano was in poverty and without a primary school education, but they were still ready to take out their grievances and misplaced aggressions on other tribes in the 60's.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
I just confirmed that you are confirmed lunatic for saying there was no primary school in Kano? Rumfa College was established 1927.. Where was your bastard grand dad then? Useless bastard, to hell with you, your drunkard dad and ashawo mum
My Granddad was a multi millionaire in Nnewi Dear with Palm Oil business lol. Read my quote again and do research how many were going to those schools in the 60's.

Even now it is a struggle, tell yourself the truth and fix the problem.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/how-poor-attendance-at-pre-primary-schools-affect-learning-in-kano-state.253467/
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
is this what u call fleet?
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by donkaz2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Most of those bad mouth grandfather and father cant afford motorcycle in those day.... Check their profile and see how many of their family get mud house back then they live in thatch houses.
We are talking of one of the richest royal kingdom in Nigeria and u are talking trash as for the vintage go ask the price and the modification cost. That's history for u it should be valued.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nebes:
Things haven't changed much. Currently the fence is still mud, the people are still backward and some of the cars are still in use as vintage.

Sadly, they still believe Nigeria is theirs.

That time , you guys were living on trees.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Meajor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
lakesider:

Attention , seun , pls delete this yahoo Yahoo boi
how my write up take affect you? Abi you been for d ritual to get Peugeot 504 neh? If dat be the case sorry bro.... Just go and confess your sins
Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Physicist(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
unbitchable:
I blame the cowardly & slavish Hausas for this.
These Fulanis came to live large in Nigeria but are bunch of poor rats else where.

The Fulanis oppress other tribes only in Nigeria. The Fulanis are relegated to the background in other countries in Africa. Fulanis have political power only in Nigeria. The other tribes should rise up against Fulani domination of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Francis5: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
AnanseK:

That time , you guys were living on trees.

Zik and uncountable Igbos had gone to America and back by then. In contrast, these folks were parading with cows then and still do today. Bushy backwardness

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
aleeyus:

The ones going to school were SE and Westsiders, remember Christin Missionaries brought Western education to Nigeria only the Northern elite went to school during those times do the research, no tribalism intended know your history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Man ‘arrests’ Nsukka Deity For Making His Business Fail (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.