Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) (1108 Views)

I Plead With All You Nairalanders To Help This Woman Her Home Is At Stake / Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him / I Plead The Fifth By Ogundimu Samuel Olajide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
good evening sir/ma
please i need ur help .i
am in a deep financial mess and i need 20000
naira to sort things out. pls thank u
i know i deserved to be insulted for coming online to
solicit for fund. i have a very urgent need to fulfil
and i have source for fund all to no avail that is
why i brought it online. i plead with fellow nairalanders to come to my aid

mod pls tolerate me
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
this forum is my last hope of getting aid. embarassedthis forum is my last hope of getting aid.
i will forever be grateful. no amount is too little to ameliorate my situation. i plead
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
0161576834 GTBANK is my account number if u want to aid me
no amount is small. just help me out of my predicament i beg of u all
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
matex97:
this forum is my last hope of getting aid. embarassedthis forum is my last hope of getting aid.
i will forever be grateful. no amount is too little to ameliorate my situation. i plead
Your situation no get name?
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Your situation no get name?
the situation is very lengthy to explain but the summary is " in relation to saving someone life
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Scam
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2018
orbitalgis:
Scam
i am not a scammer. pls dont add salt to my injury with ur comment
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by keepingmum: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2018
But you have been playing bet 9ja all of these week yet you are aaking for money to gamble more?
All the money you have gambled away would have been saved towards the cost of ur canada sojourn

1 Like

Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2018
matex97:
0161576834 GTBANK is my account number if u want to aid me
no amount is small. just help me out of my predicament i beg of u all
Re: I Plead With You All On My Knees (read It) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
matex97:
i am not a scammer. pls dont add salt to my injury with ur comment

i dont think you are serious.Go get a job

(1) (Reply)

How Women End Marriages/ Signs Your She Wants A Divorce / What Was Your Parent's Reaction When You Failed An Exam? / Chinese Mum Teaches Daughter How To Discriminate Against Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.