Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him (938 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by philme87: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2021
The woman who made headlines days ago for slapping her husband on a live radio show, has been spotted in a new video begging her husband.

It was reported earlier that the assault incident occurred after the disgruntled Ghanaian husband and wife were invited to the radio show to air their grievances and settle their issue. As the man accused his wife of keeping urine and faeces in their room during the live radio show, he received a resounding slap on his cheek from her. The woman repeatedly accused her husband of trying to embarass her in public.

However, in a new video that was shared online, the woman went down on her knees to beg her husband over the incident.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ZMC6nOk-s

Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by daddytime(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Durry people...

Yikes.....
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by potent5(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2021
My fellow man has been humiliated and become speechless.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by Knivesout(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2021
The woman repeatedly accused her husband of trying to embarass her in public.

And finally she received the grand embarrassment in public
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by MarveworldG: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Husband and wife matter
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by ajumma(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by AfonjaConehead: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
ajumma:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died someone should please pity me and send me data and small chop money..I Neva chop since two days grin grin grin..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by ajumma(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead

your best handiwork unleashed

Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by ajumma(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead

https://www.nairaland.com/6889505/kidnappers-murder-imo-monarch-dump#108377206
your local business is simply metamorphosed

@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by meobizy(f): 4:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Keep silent and they’ll resolve their matter.

In relationships and marriages, disagreements are a given. Once resolved they strengthen the love. Na oyibo woman teach my friend wey he teach me. Till today Naija woman never give me advice, their own na to consume like say na me born them.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by Richy4(m): 5:46am On Dec 11, 2021
If I was to be in his shoes, we will play a game called 'irreconcilable differences ' sad..
The game of either I pack and move out for good for my sanity and dignity or she does the moves sad
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by uncleck: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2021
I don't think an African man will forgive such act unless under "pressure"
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by Jidemoo: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by sisisioge: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2021
It is well fa.....may God keep wahala away from. Why slap him when she knew she would be sorry afterwards? Poor man....may God specially help him.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by sisisioge: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Richy4:
If I was to be in his shoes, we will play a game called 'irreconcilable differences ' sad..
The game of either I pack and move out for good for my sanity and dignity or she does the moves sad

Honestly, that's a good move. Afterall, they were having issues was the reason they got on the programme before she assaulted him. Only God knows what she does to him at home. They need to separate,even if it's for a while....but that guy looks broke, he might be enduring for financial reasons. It is well.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by Foodqueen(f): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2021
Medicine after death.

For her to av slapped him like that means that she wasn't doing it for the first time.
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by Richy4(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2021
sisisioge:

Honestly, that's a good move. Afterall, they were having issues was the reason they got on the programme before she assaulted him. Only God knows what she does to him at home. They need to separate,even if it's for a while....but that guy looks broke, he might be enduring for financial reasons. It is well.
I feel bad for him honestly.. just imagine the public disgrace.. If his community is the type that do monthly meeting, Just tell me how he can recover from that... The taunting behind his back or sometimes in front of him no go be here grin

I also blame the landlady for not providing good toilet facilities... I mean if there are good toilet, the already dirty lady like the wife won't be storing Urine and sh!ts in the room... The man's problem would have reduced smiley
Re: Woman Who Slapped Her Husband On Live Radio Show Goes On Her Knees To Beg Him by sisisioge: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Richy4:

I feel bad for him honestly.. just imagine the public disgrace.. If his community is the type that do monthly meeting, Just tell me how he can recover from that... The taunting behind his back or sometimes in front of him no go be here grin

I also blame the landlady for not providing good toilet facilities... I mean if there are good toilet, the already dirty lady like the wife won't be storing Urine and sh!ts in the room... The man's problem would have reduced smiley

grin grin grin @ landlady part.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be She Has An Infection / My Late Wife's Twin Sister Breaching The Court Order She Won't Let Me See My Twi / Confused: Fiancee & I Are Both As, 2 Be Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.